• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jordan

just gonna send it.... Everybody getting crazy! Looking forward to seeing some results from you guys.
World's Fastest SHO Ecoboost July 2019 - Current

2020 Power Numbers - 536AWHP/647Torque

StealBlueSho

Shirts!!!

They run small and I'm sure it will shrink. So order two sizes bigger than you need...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

802SHO

Its a nice shirt.  I probably won't be ordering one though, not bc I wouldn't wear it but I dont know about any of you guys on this forum but my GF teases the living $$$$ out of me for being a member as it is....saying things like....did you ask your forum if you can go out tonight, always teasing if I have permission to do something other than following or posting on the forum..sometimes I play back and tell her she has to sign a permission slip for the forum to allow me to accompany her to dinner!  Shes got my friends asking me to...did the forum say you can?  So with all the running jokes surrounding my involvement here...she would die and take it to a whole new level if I sported a t shirt of any kind that had to do with a SHO or a forum!  So to save my own a$$ from torment I cant purchase one. 
IG @802SHO 2010 SHO non PP, Tuned by AJP Turbo, 109 Octane + VP C85 for E30, Ported GH Gen 3 upgraded turbos, Ported 13+ Exhaust Manifolds, Custom FM IC TreadStone TR10C, EPP Hot Pipes, EPP Dual CAI, XDI35 HPFP, Deatschwerks 300C LPFP, Alky Control Methonal Injection, Alky dual nozzle upgrade, Zex Nitrous dual dry shots, Dicunzolo Gen2 torque mounts, MSD Coils, SP542 .026, 160 T, 3bar, Phenolic Spacer, Braille Lightweight Battery, Kirky Lightweight Racing Driver Seat, Catless Downpipes, custom stainless 2.5" double xpipe w/muffler deletes 4" quad tips, UPR Dual Valve Catch Can, 13+ PP Trans Cooler, Econoaid throttle Body Booster, Bravado Tribute 20x9.5 + 32 offset Wheels, Nitto NT555R Front Tires, Continental Extreme Contact DW Rear Tires and all are 275/35/20, H&R Springs all around w/rear cut 1/2", 1" hubcentric wheel spacers m14 1.5 stud/lug conversion, R1 Concepts Geomet slotted/drilled rotors with Heavy Duty Semi Metallic pads, Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge.
Currently World's Fastest Ecoboost SHO
11.063 @ 123.17 MPH!  NED 10/10/20

bpd1151

Maybe if you ask nicely, they'll make you a matching bra and panty set for her to wear (with the forum logo emblazoned on it)...

This way you can always proposition her exclaiming confidently that the forum gave you permission to......

So this way you can bang all that angst out of her. Be relentless now......

She'll fall in line eventually. Hahahaha.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

802SHO

Quote from: bpd1151 on March 29, 2019, 10:14:05 AM
Maybe if you ask nicely, they'll make you a matching bra and panty set for her to wear (with the forum logo emblazoned on it)...

This way you can always proposition her exclaiming confidently that the forum gave you permission to......

So this way you can bang all that angst out if her. Be relentless now......

She'll fall in line eventually. Hahahaha.

Hahahahaha 🤣 oh man GOOD IDEA
IG @802SHO 2010 SHO non PP, Tuned by AJP Turbo, 109 Octane + VP C85 for E30, Ported GH Gen 3 upgraded turbos, Ported 13+ Exhaust Manifolds, Custom FM IC TreadStone TR10C, EPP Hot Pipes, EPP Dual CAI, XDI35 HPFP, Deatschwerks 300C LPFP, Alky Control Methonal Injection, Alky dual nozzle upgrade, Zex Nitrous dual dry shots, Dicunzolo Gen2 torque mounts, MSD Coils, SP542 .026, 160 T, 3bar, Phenolic Spacer, Braille Lightweight Battery, Kirky Lightweight Racing Driver Seat, Catless Downpipes, custom stainless 2.5" double xpipe w/muffler deletes 4" quad tips, UPR Dual Valve Catch Can, 13+ PP Trans Cooler, Econoaid throttle Body Booster, Bravado Tribute 20x9.5 + 32 offset Wheels, Nitto NT555R Front Tires, Continental Extreme Contact DW Rear Tires and all are 275/35/20, H&R Springs all around w/rear cut 1/2", 1" hubcentric wheel spacers m14 1.5 stud/lug conversion, R1 Concepts Geomet slotted/drilled rotors with Heavy Duty Semi Metallic pads, Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge.

Jordan

LOLLLLL! My fiancee just has learned to deal with my antics.. She knows she can't stop me so she doesn't say too much about it. Thankfully that is. Should had seen her face when she came home to her garage parking spot filled with SHO interior

bpd1151

I've been equally stupid about the antics. For years now, and not just with this build either.

Although even I was hesitant to come home and place these giant @$$ 'SHO' signage letters on her beloved dining room table just so I can clean them up and what not.

I thought, if this doesn't send her over the edge, I'm golden.

It.

Was.

Close.

LOL.

TopherSho

2010 non-pp, 98k miles, 3-bar,  .026 plugs, SNOW-KIT STG1, AJPTurbu tune#35, 15.5+psi
Best 0-60 public road 4.35s
Best 1/4 of 12.61 no DA correction

Jordan

SM105K

I opened the garage, got in the SHO and started her.  Then she threw a fuel light at me, with a DTE of only 16 miles. So I promptly turned her off and got into the ST and went about my business.  My closest fuel station with E54 is 13 miles away, I like to live dangerously.

I also purchased a Ford Performance Tune for the ST.  So....
"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |

limited02

Quote from: sm105k on March 29, 2019, 11:55:43 AM
I opened the garage, got in the SHO and started her.  Then she threw a fuel light at me, with a DTE of only 16 miles. So I promptly turned her off and got into the ST and went about my business.  My closest fuel station with E54 is 13 miles away, I like to live dangerously.

I had a hunch you weren't going to leave it stock!  Did you ask Brad if he could tune it?  Or does the Ford the retain the warranty in some way?

StealBlueSho

Quote from: limited02 on March 29, 2019, 10:40:44 PM
Quote from: sm105k on March 29, 2019, 11:55:43 AM

I had a hunch you weren't going to leave it stock!  Did you ask Brad if he could tune it?  Or does the Ford the retain the warranty in some way?

Doesn't Mountune(sp?) performance parts retain your warranty?

FWIW my wife promptly said no to me trading in the Fiesta SE for the ST.... but she puts up with so much car stuff from me I didn't argue....

Considering I was already working out the timing to get my Mycalibrator switched over from the SHO to the ST... so I could pop the tune on it before I drove off..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18SHO

What have I done today , well my SHO just got the sawzall taken to the 3rd cat and that dumb heavy as hell resonator . Got some straight pipe clamped in place . Finally got a 70 degree day here in NY. 
2018 SHO PP factory stock for now
AJPTURBO E30 tune stock plugs .028 gap
5.25.19 12.53 @ 112.96 1.85 60FT 1850 DA 71 F
Best trap 113.61

802SHO

Hell yeah 18SHO!  Free up that hp!  I am still in need of removing my 3rd cat as the shop that I hired to work on my exhaust refused to remove it for federal law reasons.  I'm going to replace it with a stainless steel x pipe.  Which will get interesting as I already have my new stainless exhaust incorporating an x pipe.  I will end up with 2 xpipes.  This will amount to minimal gains but enhance the sound quite a bit.  I'm excited to hear it when it is completed. 

18SHO

Quote from: 802SHO on March 30, 2019, 02:55:31 PM
Hell yeah 18SHO!  Free up that hp!  I am still in need of removing my 3rd cat as the shop that I hired to work on my exhaust refused to remove it for federal law reasons.  I'm going to replace it with a stainless steel x pipe.  Which will get interesting as I already have my new stainless exhaust incorporating an x pipe.  I will end up with 2 xpipes.  This will amount to minimal gains but enhance the sound quite a bit.  I'm excited to hear it when it is completed.

It definitely freed up some HP for sure and more throttle response. Sounds better too but not loud cruising at all. Best 40 bucks I've ever spent . If I were you I'd just cut it out yourself and clamp down straight pipe in it's place. Zero need for that cat it was so unnecessary when there's already 2
2018 SHO PP factory stock for now
AJPTURBO E30 tune stock plugs .028 gap
5.25.19 12.53 @ 112.96 1.85 60FT 1850 DA 71 F
Best trap 113.61