• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jordan

Quote from: StealBlueSHO on March 25, 2019, 09:45:00 AM
Nice runs! Here is to hoping all those interior pieces go back in well and don't rattle after being put back in.

If I ever get the motivation to put them back in. lol

Quote from: sm105k on March 25, 2019, 09:42:59 AM
Quote from: Jordan on March 24, 2019, 09:15:08 PM
Quote from: ZSHO on March 24, 2019, 09:08:44 PM
What was the Total in weight reduction ? Z

not sure, but let's say there wasn't much luxury left....

Stage 10 weight reduction?

I firmly call this stage 12 weight reduction.
World's Fastest SHO Ecoboost July 2019 - Current

2020 Power Numbers - 536AWHP/647Torque

bpd1151

Made some progress at the shop today (finally).

After 3 attempts from the Ford stealership sending incorrect radiators, 3rd time was a charm.

As such, was able to get the Gearhead Intercooler installed today, as well as the new/fresh set of SP534 plugs, and new coils from MSD.

The latter having turned out to be an issue because despite my wiring harness depicting a 3-PIN coil (which I previously ordered last year) turns out they were actually 2-PIN Coils for my model year. Ugh. Go figure.

Anyhow, slowly but surely.

Oh and btw, the new IC from GH..... goodness Christ the fit and finish is simply phenomenal.

I mean spot on fits like a glove. No F'n around. Pull out the old OEM one, drop in the new one, and wallah.

Just true, true piece of craftsmanship. Bravo!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

shoNoff

Coming along nicely bpd. Can't wait to see it finished
2013 SHO PP 12.51 @ 110.07 AJP tuned sold
2016 edge sport 13.92 @ 99.4 mph. slow and stock baby mobile

802SHO

Quote from: bpd1151 on March 26, 2019, 04:57:24 PM
Made some progress at the shop today (finally).

After 3 attempts from the Ford stealership sending incorrect radiators, 3rd time was a charm.

As such, was able to get the Gearhead Intercooler installed today, as well as the new/fresh set of SP534 plugs, and new coils from MSD.

The latter having turned out to be an issue because despite my wiring harness depicting a 3-PIN coil (which I previously ordered last year) turns out they were actually 2-PIN Coils for my model year. Ugh. Go figure.

Anyhow, slowly but surely.

Oh and btw, the new IC from GH..... goodness Christ the fit and finish is simply phenomenal.

I mean spot on fits like a glove. No F'n around. Pull out the old OEM one, drop in the new one, and wallah.

Just true, true piece of craftsmanship. Bravo!

Intake manifold is missing hmmmm 🤔
IG @802SHO 2010 SHO non PP, Tuned by AJP Turbo, 109 Octane + VP C85 for E30, Ported GH Gen 3 upgraded turbos, Ported 13+ Exhaust Manifolds, Custom FM IC TreadStone TR10C, EPP Hot Pipes, EPP Dual CAI, XDI35 HPFP, Deatschwerks 300C LPFP, Alky Control Methonal Injection, Alky dual nozzle upgrade, Zex Nitrous dual dry shots, Dicunzolo Gen2 torque mounts, MSD Coils, SP542 .026, 160 T, 3bar, Phenolic Spacer, Braille Lightweight Battery, Kirky Lightweight Racing Driver Seat, Catless Downpipes, custom stainless 2.5" double xpipe w/muffler deletes 4" quad tips, UPR Dual Valve Catch Can, 13+ PP Trans Cooler, Econoaid throttle Body Booster, Bravado Tribute 20x9.5 + 32 offset Wheels, Nitto NT555R Front Tires, Continental Extreme Contact DW Rear Tires and all are 275/35/20, H&R Springs all around w/rear cut 1/2", 1" hubcentric wheel spacers m14 1.5 stud/lug conversion, R1 Concepts Geomet slotted/drilled rotors with Heavy Duty Semi Metallic pads, Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge.
Currently World's Fastest Ecoboost SHO
11.063 @ 123.17 MPH!  NED 10/10/20

bpd1151

Quote from: 802SHO on March 26, 2019, 08:25:27 PMIntake manifold is missing hmmmm

No need to ponder/fret.

Not doing anything special with it.

Basically just wanted to have a clear shot at the new fuel injectors, as well as to clean up and replace the gaskets on the OEM Intake Plenum.

We also inadvertently bent the end of this tube, which required replacing.

Jordan

SHOdded

Just as well, a new xover tube is never a bad idea on a build like this.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

lamrith

Quote from: bpd1151 on March 26, 2019, 09:37:29 PM

Quote from: 802SHO on March 26, 2019, 08:25:27 PMIntake manifold is missing hmmmm

No need to ponder/fret.

Basically just wanted to have a clear shot at the new fuel injectors, as well as to clean up and replace the gaskets on the OEM Intake Plenum.
Nothing special huh..?  Just the direct Meth injection, NOS fogger system.  you know normal stuff.  Wait was that supposed to be a secret?   :rofl:

J/K  Look forward to seeing the white wonder car back together BPD! :alkashi:
'13 Sho PP, SCT x4, AJP 92-Octane rev6 (14psi&20spark) NGK 6510, 3Bar, K&N CAI, PPE Catted DP, Dynomax Axleback, 20*9.5 Voxx Lago w/ 275/40-20 GMAX AS-05.

bpd1151

Quote from: lamrith on March 27, 2019, 10:41:34 AMNothing special huh..?  Just the direct Meth injection, NOS fogger system.  you know normal stuff.  Wait was that supposed to be a secret?   :rofl:

Hahaha. Good Lord......

No multi-port Meth, or even No2 for me.

Made me chuckle though.

She'll back together soon enough, and on her way to Detroit for more custom dyno work at LMS.

SM105K

Quote from: bpd1151 on March 26, 2019, 09:37:29 PM

No need to ponder/fret.

We also inadvertently bent the end of this tube, which required replacing.

B,

How do your valves look?  Since the intake is off I am sure you have taken a peek.
"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |

lamrith

Quote from: bpd1151 on March 27, 2019, 10:53:16 AM

Quote from: lamrith on March 27, 2019, 10:41:34 AMNothing special huh..?  Just the direct Meth injection, NOS fogger system.  you know normal stuff.  Wait was that supposed to be a secret?   :rofl:

Hahaha. Good Lord......

No multi-port Meth, or even No2 for me.

Made me chuckle though.

She'll back together soon enough, and on her way to Detroit for more custom dyno work at LMS.

You always have somethin cookin, so had to throw it out there, see if the masses here  took the bait and started a frenzy..
Someone has to stir the pot, been to quiet around here lately.
'13 Sho PP, SCT x4, AJP 92-Octane rev6 (14psi&20spark) NGK 6510, 3Bar, K&N CAI, PPE Catted DP, Dynomax Axleback, 20*9.5 Voxx Lago w/ 275/40-20 GMAX AS-05.

bpd1151

Agreed! #PotStirrersUnited

LOL.

Jordan

Of course the dragtime that dissapeared reappears so now I have a double time... Oof

FiveLeeter918

J2 intake and Flex belly pan showed up yesterday. Also received the revised sway bar drop links this week.

Have a bad tap coming from around the downpipes on start up and when shifting from P to D. Gonna have to get her in the air this weekend and figure that one out.

Switched over to the E30 tune for the first time since making changes for the intercooler install, man she flies! It's still cold in the mornings so trying not to beat on it too much. Might have to get the XDI35 hpfp soon...
- Lee
Technical Sales, Ortiz Tuning and Performance
F-150, Mustang, Lincoln MKS, Taurus SHO and Ford Flex Tuning

Ortiz Performance Vendor Forum | Find us on Facebook! | Shop Today!

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!