• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SM105K

Quote from: bpd1151 on February 04, 2019, 09:34:59 AM
I'm a lil jelly there sm105k......

Great addition to the stable!!

Enjoy.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Thanks BPD.  I am really impressed with it.  Going to keep it stock, and really start modding the SHO.
"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |

SHOdded

Learn to exhale forcefully.  You will fit 100% into the Recaro seats.  LOL
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

SM105K

Quote from: SHOdded on February 04, 2019, 10:12:08 AM
Learn to exhale forcefully.  You will fit 100% into the Recaro seats.  LOL

For what I do, I am pretty light in my weight now.  Now if I could be a bit less fat....haha.
"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |

ZSHO

I did make a post earlier and will need to update soon,but the new updated Low level sensor is NOT compatible and the plug does NOT fit the new harness on sensor.  Z 

Mid page for reference.

https://www.ecoboostperformanceforum.com/index.php/topic,299.6030.html

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

lamrith

Nother day playing snowmobile.

Here in the PNW we rarely get snow.  We got hit with 3-5" sunday night.  roads were all packed ice/snow by the time drive to work came around.  I was a bit nervous given I am running 275/40-20 GMAX AS-05's now, big wide tire to be running in snow.  Rollers like that tend to float ontop of snow and not be great.

Car handling it awesome.  I respected the conditions and did not throw her around like I normally do, but had no issues with sliding etc.  Same thing this morning, 11* everything frozen solid and all i had to do was point her and go. 

Maaaannn does she need a bath now though.
'13 Sho PP, SCT x4, AJP 92-Octane rev6 (14psi&20spark) NGK 6510, 3Bar, K&N CAI, PPE Catted DP, Dynomax Axleback, 20*9.5 Voxx Lago w/ 275/40-20 GMAX AS-05.

Macgyver

Quote from: lamrith on February 05, 2019, 02:59:36 PM
Nother day plaing snowmobile.

Here in the PNW we rarely get snow.  We got hit with 3-5" sunday night.  roads were all packed ice/snow by the time drive to work came around.  I was a bit nervous given I am running 275/40-20 GMAX AS-05's now, big wide tire to be running in snow.  Rollers like that tend to float ontop of snow and not be great.

Car handling it awesome.  I respected the conditions and did not throw her around like I normally do, but had no issues with sliding etc.  Same thing this morning, 11* everything frozen solid and all i had to do was point her and go. 

Maaaannn does she need a bath now though.

Yep. Not perfect traction but she still goes in the snow with these tires. Next year will test them. Worn AS tires are either good or crap the next season.

lamrith

Once more into the breech for the snobeast.  1st of two storms started bit ago and already covered everything with that nasty slick wet white stuff.  Wish it was colder so it did not pack into ice so well.  :-/

Clowns here have no clue how to drive in snow.
'13 Sho PP, SCT x4, AJP 92-Octane rev6 (14psi&20spark) NGK 6510, 3Bar, K&N CAI, PPE Catted DP, Dynomax Axleback, 20*9.5 Voxx Lago w/ 275/40-20 GMAX AS-05.

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Jordan

Well, got another revision from Brad today. Really learning how crazy efficient this intercooler is. With temps WELL below freezing we are just having to dial back the boost more and more. With the most recent log being at 15 degrees ambient with only 13psi in a non heat soaked scenario (not like that matters much anymore) the stock hpfp just isn't keeping up very well. Dialed it back even more. Still making GOBS of power it feels like though. Going to be really crazy once the weather gets nicer. Really want to invest in an upgraded hpfp when I have the funds, but that won't be for a hot second. lol Honestly I just want some nicer 70 degree weather because holy crap it's been frigid.
World's Fastest SHO Ecoboost July 2019 - Current

2020 Power Numbers - 536AWHP/647Torque

Colorado-SHOBro

Quote from: Jordan on February 09, 2019, 02:12:04 AM
Well, got another revision from Brad today. Really learning how crazy efficient this intercooler is. With temps WELL below freezing we are just having to dial back the boost more and more. With the most recent log being at 15 degrees ambient with only 13psi in a non heat soaked scenario (not like that matters much anymore) the stock hpfp just isn't keeping up very well. Dialed it back even more. Still making GOBS of power it feels like though. Going to be really crazy once the weather gets nicer. Really want to invest in an upgraded hpfp when I have the funds, but that won't be for a hot second. lol Honestly I just want some nicer 70 degree weather because holy crap it's been frigid.
Yep i'm not in any hurry to install mine for this reason. Good to hear the positive results though! What did your boost #'s and FRP look like with the stock IC? are you just running 93octane and the HPFP isn't keeping up?
11' SHO Tuxedo Metallic black-non PP | Highly sophisticated high altitude custom AJP Turbo E30 3Bar tune w/Wastegate mod | Cat'd ceramic PPE downpipes |170 stat| SP542 plugs .028 | PP trans cooler | H&R springs | RX catch can

12.8@108 @ 6,000ft DA.

Jordan

I can't exactly tell you because the weather has been so extremely frigid and temperamental is hard to give a direct comparison. Stock hpfp struggling to keep up at 13psi with iat2s in the twenty ranges. Intake temps decrease now with acceleration instead of increasing now so puts extra demand on the pump. Once everything is warmed up and tuned in I want to see what the limitations of the stock hpfp are at the strip before I go upgraded. Hoping for an 11.7 with everything i got now. If only the spring would hit mid Missouri asap lol
World's Fastest SHO Ecoboost July 2019 - Current

2020 Power Numbers - 536AWHP/647Torque

StealBlueSho

Just grab an upgraded HPFP... after that who cares about temps ;-) run one tune and call it a day...

This Firestorm pump just runs... upgraded IC installed.. E30(although I'm running probably E40 based on my trims). 10F outside... perfect fuel pressure all day long..

It's just money....

StealBlueSho

Side note... ordered PPE Catted DPs with the thermal coating the other day... pretty much ends the easy bolt on stuff...

Need to decide if I am gonna go any further... turbos would potentially be next, maybe a circle D torque converter, maybe just do both? Eventually a motor build would be required for safety...decisions decisions...

Scheduled to get the windows tinted on Monday...not go fast but needed...

AJP turbo

Quote from: StealBlueSho on February 09, 2019, 08:17:37 PM
Just grab an upgraded HPFP... after that who cares about temps ;-) run one tune and call it a day...

This Firestorm pump just runs... upgraded IC installed.. E30(although I'm running probably E40 based on my trims). 10F outside... perfect fuel pressure all day long..

It's just money....

Not everyone has another $1600 after buying the 800$ intercooler money bags lol
SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress

bpd1151

Sometimes the non-go fast additions, make the ride just as enjoyable as the actual go fast parts do.

All steps towards a total/complete build/package.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk