• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bpd1151

Not so much what I've done to my SHO, but rather FOR my SHO.

Since having moved into the new house just before Christmas, it's been a hectic 5 weeks or so remodeling and making the house "ours".

Finally got some time this weekend to get a few things accomplished in the new, 3.5 car, heated garage to help get organized and what not.

Relocated existing cabinets to the far wall by the SHO. Got the 'SHO' illuminated signage re-erected. Hung the old 55" LED TV on the wall, as we got new 4k UHD/QLED TV's for the house, a 65" for above the fireplace, and an 85" for the basement.

Then took the time to hang awards/plaques under the SHO signage, and re-purposed some existing shelving left behind in one of the kid's bedrooms, and hung them in the garage to, to place trophies atop same.

Balances out the back wall of the garage IMHO.

Finally, re-hung some beer memorabilia, and installed a hose reel that swings out from the wall for when I'm ready to start washing/detailing our fleet of cars. I do have to get a plumber over to install a new spigot, as the existing one has a broke anti-siphon connector.

But it's coming along. Next up is to finish painting the remaining 3 walls, and get a quote for having the floors professionally expoxy'd.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

ZSHO

Quote from: bpd1151 on February 03, 2019, 02:23:26 PM
Not so much what I've done to my SHO, but rather FOR my SHO.

Since having moved into the new house just before Christmas, it's been a hectic 5 weeks or so remodeling and making the house "ours".

Finally got some time this weekend to get a few things accomplished in the new, 3.5 car, heated garage to help get organized and what not.

Relocated existing cabinets to the far wall by the SHO. Got the 'SHO' illuminated signage re-erected. Hung the old 55" LED TV on the wall, as we got new 4k UHD/QLED TV's for the house, a 65" for above the fireplace, and an 85" for the basement.

Then took the time to hang awards/plaques under the SHO signage, and re-purposed some existing shelving left behind in one of the kid's bedrooms, and hung them in the garage to, to place trophies atop same.

Balances out the back wall of the garage IMHO.

Finally, re-hung some beer memorabilia, and installed a hose reel that swings out from the wall for when I'm ready to start washing/detailing our fleet of cars. I do have to get a plumber over to install a new spigot, as the existing one has a broke anti-siphon connector.

But it's coming along. Next up is to finish painting the remaining 3 walls, and get a quote for having the floors professionally expoxy'd.

NICE SHOCASE bpd1151!  Z   :thumb:

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

bpd1151

Quote from: ZSHO on February 03, 2019, 06:42:35 PMNICE SHOCASE bpd1151!  Z   :thumb:

Thank you Z. Try my best to rep the platform.

802SHO

IG @802SHO 2010 SHO non PP, Tuned by AJP Turbo, 109 Octane + VP C85 for E30, Ported GH Gen 3 upgraded turbos, Ported 13+ Exhaust Manifolds, Custom FM IC TreadStone TR10C, EPP Hot Pipes, EPP Dual CAI, XDI35 HPFP, Deatschwerks 300C LPFP, Alky Control Methonal Injection, Alky dual nozzle upgrade, Zex Nitrous dual dry shots, Dicunzolo Gen2 torque mounts, MSD Coils, SP542 .026, 160 T, 3bar, Phenolic Spacer, Braille Lightweight Battery, Kirky Lightweight Racing Driver Seat, Catless Downpipes, custom stainless 2.5" double xpipe w/muffler deletes 4" quad tips, UPR Dual Valve Catch Can, 13+ PP Trans Cooler, Econoaid throttle Body Booster, Bravado Tribute 20x9.5 + 32 offset Wheels, Nitto NT555R Front Tires, Continental Extreme Contact DW Rear Tires and all are 275/35/20, H&R Springs all around w/rear cut 1/2", 1" hubcentric wheel spacers m14 1.5 stud/lug conversion, R1 Concepts Geomet slotted/drilled rotors with Heavy Duty Semi Metallic pads, Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge.
Currently World's Fastest Ecoboost SHO
11.063 @ 123.17 MPH!  NED 10/10/20

bpd1151

Quote from: 802SHO on February 03, 2019, 06:52:48 PMVery well done and definitely pimp status

It's get'n there.

I'll be elated when I can get the floors professionally expoxy'd.

Glad ya like though.

Driveway's big enough to fit 16 cars, so I guess that's means a SHO gathering at some point!!

802SHO

Epoxy floors are NICE!  Something I've wanted do.  It makes the garage floor look amazing and easy clean up 👍 A SHO meet would be awesome...you know everyone would want a ride in your car though right?!
IG @802SHO 2010 SHO non PP, Tuned by AJP Turbo, 109 Octane + VP C85 for E30, Ported GH Gen 3 upgraded turbos, Ported 13+ Exhaust Manifolds, Custom FM IC TreadStone TR10C, EPP Hot Pipes, EPP Dual CAI, XDI35 HPFP, Deatschwerks 300C LPFP, Alky Control Methonal Injection, Alky dual nozzle upgrade, Zex Nitrous dual dry shots, Dicunzolo Gen2 torque mounts, MSD Coils, SP542 .026, 160 T, 3bar, Phenolic Spacer, Braille Lightweight Battery, Kirky Lightweight Racing Driver Seat, Catless Downpipes, custom stainless 2.5" double xpipe w/muffler deletes 4" quad tips, UPR Dual Valve Catch Can, 13+ PP Trans Cooler, Econoaid throttle Body Booster, Bravado Tribute 20x9.5 + 32 offset Wheels, Nitto NT555R Front Tires, Continental Extreme Contact DW Rear Tires and all are 275/35/20, H&R Springs all around w/rear cut 1/2", 1" hubcentric wheel spacers m14 1.5 stud/lug conversion, R1 Concepts Geomet slotted/drilled rotors with Heavy Duty Semi Metallic pads, Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge.

StealBlueSho

GH Intercooler install done. Fun...

Notes...

Zip ties are a must for those radiator harness clips that snap...

Remove aux trans cooler... helped with access to the condenser bolts.

Double check radiator fans for misc snapped plastic clips... it's rattles bad otherwise...

Hammered it hard for awhile... ambient is over 50F and never saw over 100F IATs....

802SHO

Quote from: StealBlueSho on February 03, 2019, 07:02:36 PM

Notes...

Double check radiator fans for misc snapped plastic clips... it's rattles bad otherwise...

Hammered it hard for awhile... ambient is over 50F and never saw over 100F IATs....

Good info on IAT are you running upgraded tune as well?  What about power difference that you can feel?

StealBlueSho

Quote from: 802SHO on February 03, 2019, 07:08:09 PM
Quote from: StealBlueSho on February 03, 2019, 07:02:36 PM

Notes...

Good info on IAT are you running upgraded tune as well?  What about power difference that you can feel?

No, I was running his E30 tune not optimized for the extra volume of the IC. Temps should be much better than what I saw with the WGDC under control.

I'm too sore to tell what my butt dyno said. It's a PIA to install...

ZSHO

Here's the issue i came across! NEW STOCK VS OLD STOCK of the LOW LEVEL washer reservoir sensor..Z

The FLAT part on the Low level reservoir sensor needs to be Oriented in the UP position PRIOR TO INSTALL SO the Float operates accordingly when FULL and closes when LOW..
The sensor should be aligned with the FLAT PART @ 12:00 position as pictured below.

The best method is to fit the rubber grommet into the orifice of the Tank first, and then carefully push the Float through the grommet until it is Seated properly and should CLICK into place..

If the Tank (reservoir) is Full, the Float should point straight UP and if the tank is empty,the Float will point in the straight position...

If the Alky tank or washer (Reservoir) is empty,then the low-level sensor should turn the RED LED light ON the dash,while Filling the Tank reservoir should make the light go OFF..
So essentially installing this correctly is a must,especially if you're running METH!
Don't forget to plug your harness connector .

PICS BELOW

DO NOT INSTALL the Low level sensor with grommet attached together as pictured below..

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

Colorado-SHOBro

Finally put on my rear EBC pads and rotors and painted the calipers while i was in there. Hopefully be getting to the fronts the next couple of weeks.  have the power stop powdercoated calipers for the front.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
11' SHO Tuxedo Metallic black-non PP | Highly sophisticated high altitude custom AJP Turbo E30 3Bar tune w/Wastegate mod | Cat'd ceramic PPE downpipes |170 stat| SP542 plugs .028 | PP trans cooler | H&R springs | RX catch can

12.8@108 @ 6,000ft DA.

Colorado-SHOBro

not sure why i can only post one photo at a time . .
but the rears were down to the metal and there was brake dust particle built up all over the wheel. little iron remover took care of it haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
11' SHO Tuxedo Metallic black-non PP | Highly sophisticated high altitude custom AJP Turbo E30 3Bar tune w/Wastegate mod | Cat'd ceramic PPE downpipes |170 stat| SP542 plugs .028 | PP trans cooler | H&R springs | RX catch can

12.8@108 @ 6,000ft DA.

SHOdded

I think the forum software is offended by your lack of participation and is throwing a hissy fit.  We have to wait out this storm.  :P :P
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

SM105K

The SHO got a new stable mate.  A matching 2013 Tuxedo Black Focus ST.  For what it is worth, the Focus ST is pretty damn cool.  Quiet, smooth, and I fit in the Recaro seats....kinda.
"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |

bpd1151

I'm a lil jelly there sm105k......

Great addition to the stable!!

Enjoy.