• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHOdded

Check trans fluid level and tire pressures too.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

shoNoff

All over it SHOdded just had the tranny flushed again just last week at dealer. Also I'm a major stickler with tire pressure. It's probably from all my super comp drag racing days. But I don't make a single pass without setting the tire pressure at the top of staging.
2013 SHO PP 12.51 @ 110.07 AJP tuned sold
2016 edge sport 13.92 @ 99.4 mph. slow and stock baby mobile

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

shoNoff

Overnight arrived nice and early. Now hopefully my torco shows up before 5 >:D. Coils look pretty nice now time to get to work.

StealBlueSho

Oil change and tire rotation done... not exciting but one of those must do things..

Oil looked really clean, a hair over 3K miles on the oil with about 5 passes at the track and couple datalog runs.  Mobile 1 synthetic.

Cleaner than my 2010 oil ever looked ha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BoostfoSHO

Installing sound system today. Maybe a bit overkill with removing everything but it makes it a lot easier

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

AJPTurbo FTW
2015 SHO PP
Air raid intake, 3bar, OBX catless downpipes, 160tstat 2. Electric exhaust cutouts, MSD ignition coil, hot pipes with Tial BOV, AJP Turbo wastegate regulator mod.
For now...
Pending install. Snow stage

SHOdded

Maybe you should leave all the carpeting off, just reinstall the driver's seat.  It looks so GOOD nekkid!

ZSHO

I guess this is a first but based on the Topic absolutely "ZERO"-"NADA"! Lol.
Its just a waiting game for some better weather!  Z  ;D

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

ZSHO

Quote from: SHOdded on October 31, 2018, 02:31:35 PM
Maybe you should leave all the carpeting off, just reinstall the driver's seat.  It looks so GOOD nekkid!
Manu I would try to rule out Topless! Lol. Z :D

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

SHOdded

I dunno, that sounds like the right finishing touch!

Macgyver

Quote from: BoostfoSHO on October 31, 2018, 01:11:07 PM
Installing sound system today. Maybe a bit overkill with removing everything but it makes it a lot easier

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Brutal amount of work.

ZSHO

Potential for a 11 second car right there! Best of luck on your custom build.  Z   :)

shoNoff

Coils and plugs are in. Torco just showed up from UPS about to swap to my 100 tune and head to track. 802Sho is already on his way. Nice cool air here tonight hopefully we both run new PB's. Also want to give a thumbs up to Hinson Motorsports in Alabama. Charged me $7 for the overnight. I ordered them at 11am Tuesday they were on my front steps at 11 am wednesday. And Z sorry she's not as clean under the hood as it should be lol.

SHOdded

Withholding comments till we see the time slips LOL.  Grab new PBs out there!

ZSHO

Quote from: shoNoff on October 31, 2018, 04:26:45 PM
Coils and plugs are in. Torco just showed up from UPS about to swap to my 100 tune and head to track. 802Sho is already on his way. Nice cool air here tonight hopefully we both run new PB's. Also want to give a thumbs up to Hinson Motorsports in Alabama. Charged me $7 for the overnight. I ordered them at 11am Tuesday they were on my front steps at 11 am wednesday. And Z sorry she's not as clean under the hood as it should be lol.
No worries! Shodded did spot some Putrefaction within my valve covers! LOL.  :D The man is Meticulous! Best of luck and kick some ass. Z