• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shoNoff

Well my car got broken into the other night and all my s*** stolen. The good news is I was heading to the track the following day after work. So all my racing stuff was in my car. Laptop, sct, tire pressure gauge, helmet etc. The bastards also got my iPod, Oakley's and a jacket. Like wtf you stole my jacket. It wasn't even a nice coat I got it for free from work and used it as a rain jacket. Now I ordered a new sct bdx and I'm havign a nightmare trying to get it to work. So this is just a rant to all the scumbag theives out there. I hate you all.
2013 SHO PP 12.51 @ 110.07 AJP tuned sold
2016 edge sport 13.92 @ 99.4 mph. slow and stock baby mobile

ToMang07

~Tom~
2013 SHO - Stage 3 Snow Performance Meth, (2) SCT X4 with Unleashed, 3 Bar Map, MSD Ignition Coils w/Colder Plugs 170*TS, EcoPowerParts Hot Pipes & Tial-Q BOV) Stage 3 Motorsports Catless Downpipes 3" Cat-Back Exhaust, JLT Oil Separator, H&R Sport Springs, K&N CAI, Drilled and Slotted Rotors w/EBC Pads

StealBlueSho

Quote from: Jordan on October 08, 2018, 11:02:13 PM
Just send me over that HPFP and return to the ULTRA smooth reliability of stock ;) I will even so graciously return my HPFP in exchange. :P

LOL!! You got jokes. I have my stock HPFP sitting on shelf.. don't need another one.

StealBlueSho

Quote from: shoNoff on October 09, 2018, 01:08:12 PM
Well my car got broken into the other night and all my s*** stolen. The good news is I was heading to the track the following day after work. So all my racing stuff was in my car. Laptop, sct, tire pressure gauge, helmet etc. The bastards also got my iPod, Oakley's and a jacket. Like wtf you stole my jacket. It wasn't even a nice coat I got it for free from work and used it as a rain jacket. Now I ordered a new sct bdx and I'm havign a nightmare trying to get it to work. So this is just a rant to all the scumbag theives out there. I hate you all.

That really stinks! I am not sure if you have contacted insurance yet, but they generally cover a portion of that stuff. Also file a police report.. My wife had stuff stolen out of her car once and they police actually caught the guy who was doing it. She had to go to court but she got her stuff back. Same thing happened to my father, police found the guy, and he got his stuff back too...

I am going to have the MyCalibrator for my LMS tunes for sale if you are interested in switching over to them?

shoNoff

Quote from: StealBlueSho on October 09, 2018, 02:00:41 PM

That really stinks! I am not sure if you have contacted insurance yet, but they generally cover a portion of that stuff. Also file a police report.. My wife had stuff stolen out of her car once and they police actually caught the guy who was doing it. She had to go to court but she got her stuff back. Same thing happened to my father, police found the guy, and he got his stuff back too...

I am going to have the MyCalibrator for my LMS tunes for sale if you are interested in switching over to them?

I have camera's at my house and I have given the footage to police. I have a decent idea of who it may be by the video. They are sure lucky I didn't hear them. Im a proud NH gun owner and gladly would have met them in my driveway. My car was locked they used a tow truck lockout kit to get into my car. Scratched the crap out of my A pillar too. My question is why didn't my alarm go off? Maybe I didn't set it but that's very unlike me. Especially with having all my racing stuff in it. Oh and forgot to mention they got my company tablet too. Yea my company was thrilled with that. Thanks for the offer on the mycalibrator SBS. Im currently in an email chain with SCT trying to get my device to work. They have been about as useless as an elephant in a mine field. Im still remaining hopeful they blindly run into the answer. Not to mention I need to return the car to stock tune for warranty work and cant even do that.

SHOdded

Could have been worse.  If you hada Honda!

Hope the cops catch the perps and give em a good floggibg.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

shoNoff

Quote from: SHOdded on October 09, 2018, 02:56:53 PM
Could have been worse.  If you hada Honda!

Hope the cops catch the perps and give em a good floggibg.

Being a former fast Honda owner is why I have cameras in my driveway.  :quickdraw:

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

shoNoff

SHOdded

Gjkrisa

What?! The alarm didn't set when you locked the doors? Or did they pry it open for no good reason and it was actually unlocked.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

2016 Taurus SHO pp Shadow Black
diy emblems,jms boost max, FORscan modder

ZSHO

@ - shoNoff Does Panic alarm button on key fob work! 
Sorry to hear! Hopefully you get reimbursed and they get the shaft.  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

jims2015

My blood pressure just pumped reading this. I hate thieves more than anything.
2015 PP, Thunderstorm DP & CAI. AlkyControl, Livernois dyno tune

2019 Corvette C7 Z51 A8 No mods

shoNoff

Quote from: ZSHO on October 10, 2018, 06:33:29 AM
@ - shoNoff Does Panic alarm button on key fob work! 
Sorry to hear! Hopefully you get reimbursed and they get the shaft.  Z

I like to go to the house myself and get my stuff back. You see when someone has cameras at their house, its a really stupid idea to back into said driveway with your car. My panic button does work. But im having problems with the drivers door switch not working again. So im wondering if they got completely lucky that night picking the correct car at the right time.

shoNoff

Quote from: jims2015 on October 10, 2018, 12:09:15 PM

My blood pressure just pumped reading this. I hate thieves more than anything.

You don't even understand my anger towards thieves. Thieves and kid didlers are the worst forms of life.