• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jordan

Ended up entering the SHO in a charity car sho I was a part of yesterday. Scored a 36/45, but didn't win anything! Ha! Considering I was one the judges (didn't judge my own car) It's probably good I didn't win anything. Honestly think there was a a little bias in how well my car was judged because I would had gave it a solid 27/45 haha! Interior was a mess!
World's Fastest SHO Ecoboost July 2019 - Current

2020 Power Numbers - 536AWHP/647Torque

Jordan

Might make it out to st Louis this weekend for import face off. Anybody in that area going to make it? I know there is a lot of sho in stl

ZSHO

Polished up the exhaust from TOP to Bottom for some added luster!  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

nickstewartroc

Worked out a small game plan to add a homebrew PTU cooler to my Flex. Should be under $150 and give me not only a cooler, but added fluid to the PTU
Current:
2013 Ruby Red Flex Limited EcoBoost, Unleashed Tuned, drop in filter

Gone but not forgotten: 2011 SHO Non-PP in Black Tuxedo Metallic - Catback, DPs, Stoptech Z23s, MDesign CAI, LMS Tune

ZSHO

Seat filters changed today!  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

Gjkrisa

Wow how long has it been?
Quote from: ZSHO on September 13, 2018, 11:55:11 AM
Seat filters changed today!  Z

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

2016 Taurus SHO pp Shadow Black
diy emblems,jms boost max, FORscan modder

ZSHO

ZSHO

New Spark plugs came in today!
PICS of the Stock Motorcraft SP-534 & NGK 6510 . Z

StealBlueSho

Quote from: ZSHO on September 14, 2018, 01:32:20 PM

Aren't they the same plug?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

ZSHO

Quote from: StealBlueSho on September 14, 2018, 01:33:04 PM
Quote from: ZSHO on September 14, 2018, 01:32:20 PM

Aren't they the same plug?

AFAIK - The LTR7IX-11 (6510) are one step colder than stock MC-SP-534 plugs .They are pr-gapped @ 0.033. Z

StealBlueSho

Interesting. I emailed LMS to ask what their preference was between the SP-534's and the SP-542's (You can purchase both from them iirc) and the response I got back on the MSD Coils and colder plugs was that unless you are pushing big power, the SP-534's are more than adequate and they still say the stock coils are better.

ZSHO

Quote from: StealBlueSho on September 14, 2018, 02:31:16 PM
Interesting. I emailed LMS to ask what their preference was between the SP-534's and the SP-542's (You can purchase both from them iirc) and the response I got back on the MSD Coils and colder plugs was that unless you are pushing big power, the SP-534's are more than adequate and they still say the stock coils are better.
Quote from: StealBlueSho on September 14, 2018, 02:31:16 PM
The NGK 6510 LTR7IX-11 IX Iridium Plug are one step colder than stock! 
Torque Specs: Aluminum: 7.2-14.5 lb. ft.
Brand: NGK
Heat Range: 7

The SP-534 have a Heat Range: 6

https://www.sparkplugs.com/product.aspx?zpid=9888

The threads have a slightly different material based on the PIC Below! Both are awesome plugs and are made by NGK and guess time will only tell.   Z   :)

Jordan

Picked up some C20 today for this sunday's drag strip day.

StealBlueSho

Quote from: Jordan on September 14, 2018, 06:50:28 PM
Picked up some C20 today for this sunday's drag strip day.

Some? Like a just 30 gallons worth lol!