• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shoNoff

Quote from: irondoor19 on September 02, 2018, 12:58:45 PM
Quote from: irondoor19 on September 01, 2018, 12:56:26 PM
OK:

Getting Ready for Import Face Off @ National Trails Raceway, Hebron Ohio
Took the back Seat Out, Taking the Passenger Seat Out at the Track,
Loaded Brads "Final E30 Tune" for My Setup, Put some Miles On It,
8 Gals Of Sunoco 93, 3 Gals of E85, (So half a Tank, and 50 Miles to the Track)
Made Up My Hillbilly Air Intake Cooler/insulator For My Strait Thru M Design
(will Take 2 or 3 Cool Bags or Small Slabs of Dry Ice) if it makes A Difference in Intake Temps, Will Post a Small Write Up (Way to Cheap Not to Try It) IF IT WORKS.....!

SO I BLEW the rear Turbo on the Highway, about 4 Miles From the Track,
Got inside the Gate, that's it, AAA ride back to the shop, :bangin:

I can Screw up a One Car Funeral, SOO Embarassing
, Well At least I did Not DO it on the Track.. ..............

How the heck did that happen?
2013 SHO PP 12.51 @ 110.07 AJP tuned sold
2016 edge sport 13.92 @ 99.4 mph. slow and stock baby mobile

shoNoff

Just washed and waxed her after running at the track Friday night. Also installed an AJP 93 tune before I left. Pulled off to fuel up on my way for a 3 hour ride to cape cod. So far averaging 28.8mpg at 80mph on my new tune. Nice work Brad can't wait to start logging this tune. Also just hit 50k on the way. I think when I get home I'm going to order some msd coils for her birthday.

StealBlueSho

Quote from: shoNoff on September 02, 2018, 02:54:12 PM
Just washed and waxed her after running at the track Friday night. Also installed an AJP 93 tune before I left. Pulled off to fuel up on my way for a 3 hour ride to cape cod. So far averaging 28.8mpg at 80mph on my new tune. Nice work Brad can't wait to start logging this tune. Also just hit 50k on the way. I think when I get home I'm going to order some msd coils for her birthday.

What did you run at the track?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shoNoff

Quote from: StealBlueSho on September 02, 2018, 02:57:55 PM
Quote from: shoNoff on September 02, 2018, 02:54:12 PM

What did you run at the track?

Ran a new best of a 12.59 @ 108.96. I posted the video in the drag racing section. I made 7/8 runs, my first pass was my slowest of 12.90 @ 106. I ran that on straight 93 pump. The other runs I dumped in torco to give me roughly 98/100 octane.

bamsho

Did the drain/fill for the transmission on Kris's escape.  74K on it and it was really dark.  Kris drove it after I did the second drain/fill.  She said it felt smoother and shifted better. 
2013 white Gen 5.  Gearhead Intercooler, Turbosmart wastegate actuators, Alky Controls meth kit, Livernois catted downpipes,  Livernois Corsa cat back black etched tips.  2016 True Street Champion.

ZSHO

Quote from: bamsho on September 02, 2018, 06:34:08 PM
Did the drain/fill for the transmission on Kris's escape.  74K on it and it was really dark.  Kris drove it after I did the second drain/fill.  She said it felt smoother and shifted better.
Long time NO see stranger! Z   :)

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

02nbmformula

2014 Explorer Sport

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Jordan

If there was one SUV I could get away with dailying it would absolutely be a trackhawk.
World's Fastest SHO Ecoboost July 2019 - Current

2020 Power Numbers - 536AWHP/647Torque

irondoor19

Quote from: shoNoff on September 02, 2018, 02:49:00 PM
OK:

(will Take 2 or 3 Cool Bags or Small Slabs of Dry Ice) if it makes A Difference in Intake Temps, Will Post a Small Write Up (Way to Cheap Not to Try It) IF IT WORKS.....!

Yes it was an ATP,  120 MPH, and ONE last Hammer as i missed the Exit.
Run Her up to 4.5K AND the Thing Let Loose, Got off the Next Exit
and i Could Hear the Hamster Squealing, DAM I have no Luck at all
2010 Lincoln MKS, BONE Stock for Now, 2014 3.7L Police, Drop IN K&N,

StealBlueSho

Quote from: irondoor19 on September 03, 2018, 10:00:23 AM
Quote from: shoNoff on September 02, 2018, 02:49:00 PM
OK:

Yes it was an ATP,  120 MPH, and ONE last Hammer as i missed the Exit.
Run Her up to 4.5K AND the Thing Let Loose, Got off the Next Exit
and i Could Hear the Hamster Squealing, DAM I have no Luck at all

Should be under warranty right?! You just put those on!

802SHO

Quote from: 02nbmformula on September 03, 2018, 08:30:32 AM
breakin is killing me

The price is way up there...I think with the price point it would be hard to choose the Jeep.  Regardless its an amazing machine!  Definitely a force to wrecken with!
IG @802SHO 2010 SHO non PP, Tuned by AJP Turbo, 109 Octane + VP C85 for E30, Ported GH Gen 3 upgraded turbos, Ported 13+ Exhaust Manifolds, Custom FM IC TreadStone TR10C, EPP Hot Pipes, EPP Dual CAI, XDI35 HPFP, Deatschwerks 300C LPFP, Alky Control Methonal Injection, Alky dual nozzle upgrade, Zex Nitrous dual dry shots, Dicunzolo Gen2 torque mounts, MSD Coils, SP542 .026, 160 T, 3bar, Phenolic Spacer, Braille Lightweight Battery, Kirky Lightweight Racing Driver Seat, Catless Downpipes, custom stainless 2.5" double xpipe w/muffler deletes 4" quad tips, UPR Dual Valve Catch Can, 13+ PP Trans Cooler, Econoaid throttle Body Booster, Bravado Tribute 20x9.5 + 32 offset Wheels, Nitto NT555R Front Tires, Continental Extreme Contact DW Rear Tires and all are 275/35/20, H&R Springs all around w/rear cut 1/2", 1" hubcentric wheel spacers m14 1.5 stud/lug conversion, R1 Concepts Geomet slotted/drilled rotors with Heavy Duty Semi Metallic pads, Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge.
Currently World's Fastest Ecoboost SHO
11.063 @ 123.17 MPH!  NED 10/10/20

StealBlueSho

Getting my HR springs dropped in tomorrow... curious how the ride differs from my 2010 with the Megan's...

shoNoff

Quote from: StealBlueSho on September 03, 2018, 07:59:21 PM
Getting my HR springs dropped in tomorrow... curious how the ride differs from my 2010 with the Megan's...

Do tell I'm so on the fence about doing them or not

StealBlueSho

Quote from: shoNoff on September 03, 2018, 08:44:45 PM
Quote from: StealBlueSho on September 03, 2018, 07:59:21 PM

Do tell I'm so on the fence about doing them or not

For sure... I'm curious myself... I got the springs and camber bolts for $175 shipped soon couldn't say no... if I don't like em I will go with BC Racing coils....

The quality of the Megan's were not what I would want again.. the dampener adjustment knobs were sloppy so I didn't trust them... the shocks/struts where subpar quality...

I think the first run that BPD1151 had were better built...

In any event... I will report if they are decent compared to the Megan's...