• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZSHO

Quote from: StealBlueSho on September 01, 2018, 12:42:29 PM
Z did you change the plugs out too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I changed them out late June! Why you ask!  Z  :)

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

ZSHO

Here are some better PICS of the new Dunlops & MSD Coils.  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

02nbmformula

Sold my explorer sport today but bought a trackhawk so trying to get 10 post up to sell intake and livernois tuner
2014 Explorer Sport

Gjkrisa

Nice! I'm curious how your mpg compare there is one kid I know says his srt gets 35 mpg but it's a show car and the way he explained it o was not sure was accurate
Quote from: 02nbmformula on September 01, 2018, 06:19:34 PM
Sold my explorer sport today but bought a trackhawk so trying to get 10 post up to sell intake and livernois tuner

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
2016 Taurus SHO pp Shadow Black
diy emblems,jms boost max, FORscan modder

Jordan

Dang trackhawk are sweet
World's Fastest SHO Ecoboost July 2019 - Current

2020 Power Numbers - 536AWHP/647Torque

StealBlueSho

Quote from: ZSHO on September 01, 2018, 05:42:54 PM

You need a firestorm pump to go with that DPM setup... ;-)

802SHO

IG @802SHO 2010 SHO non PP, Tuned by AJP Turbo, 109 Octane + VP C85 for E30, Ported GH Gen 3 upgraded turbos, Ported 13+ Exhaust Manifolds, Custom FM IC TreadStone TR10C, EPP Hot Pipes, EPP Dual CAI, XDI35 HPFP, Deatschwerks 300C LPFP, Alky Control Methonal Injection, Alky dual nozzle upgrade, Zex Nitrous dual dry shots, Dicunzolo Gen2 torque mounts, MSD Coils, SP542 .026, 160 T, 3bar, Phenolic Spacer, Braille Lightweight Battery, Kirky Lightweight Racing Driver Seat, Catless Downpipes, custom stainless 2.5" double xpipe w/muffler deletes 4" quad tips, UPR Dual Valve Catch Can, 13+ PP Trans Cooler, Econoaid throttle Body Booster, Bravado Tribute 20x9.5 + 32 offset Wheels, Nitto NT555R Front Tires, Continental Extreme Contact DW Rear Tires and all are 275/35/20, H&R Springs all around w/rear cut 1/2", 1" hubcentric wheel spacers m14 1.5 stud/lug conversion, R1 Concepts Geomet slotted/drilled rotors with Heavy Duty Semi Metallic pads, Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge.
Currently World's Fastest Ecoboost SHO
11.063 @ 123.17 MPH!  NED 10/10/20

shoNoff

Quote from: ZSHO on September 01, 2018, 05:42:54 PM

Jesus Z that direct port is drool worthy
2013 SHO PP 12.51 @ 110.07 AJP tuned sold
2016 edge sport 13.92 @ 99.4 mph. slow and stock baby mobile

ZSHO

I appreciate the kind words from ^^^ I wholeheartedly agree with SBS that the Firestorm HPFP will make it oh so complete along with some updated composite black valve covers !  Z   ;)

shoNoff

You are making me want to do direct port and clean up my engine bay now lol.
2013 SHO PP 12.51 @ 110.07 AJP tuned sold
2016 edge sport 13.92 @ 99.4 mph. slow and stock baby mobile

StealBlueSho

Quote from: ZSHO on September 01, 2018, 08:30:37 PM
I appreciate the kind words from ^^^ I wholeheartedly agree with SBS that the Firestorm HPFP will make it oh so complete along with some updated composite black valve covers !  Z   ;)

That would require another trip to LMS... I inquired about adding meth to the HPFP and they said it would require dyno time to make it worth it...

ZSHO

Quote from: StealBlueSho on September 01, 2018, 10:15:33 PM
Quote from: ZSHO on September 01, 2018, 08:30:37 PM

That would require another trip to LMS... I inquired about adding meth to the HPFP and they said it would require dyno time to make it worth it...

In my case its not worth its weight in gold,but as far as aesthetics it does look awesome & pretty as a peacock.  Z   :)

02nbmformula

Quote from: Gjkrisa on September 01, 2018, 06:50:19 PM
Nice! I'm curious how your mpg compare there is one kid I know says his srt gets 35 mpg but it's a show car and the way he explained it o was not sure was accurate

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
LOL. averaging 13mpg now trying to get it broken in.  no way in hell
2014 Explorer Sport

irondoor19

Quote from: irondoor19 on September 01, 2018, 12:56:26 PM
OK:

Getting Ready for Import Face Off @ National Trails Raceway, Hebron Ohio
Took the back Seat Out, Taking the Passenger Seat Out at the Track,
Loaded Brads "Final E30 Tune" for My Setup, Put some Miles On It,
8 Gals Of Sunoco 93, 3 Gals of E85, (So half a Tank, and 50 Miles to the Track)
Made Up My Hillbilly Air Intake Cooler/insulator For My Strait Thru M Design
(will Take 2 or 3 Cool Bags or Small Slabs of Dry Ice) if it makes A Difference in Intake Temps, Will Post a Small Write Up (Way to Cheap Not to Try It) IF IT WORKS.....!

SO I BLEW the rear Turbo on the Highway, about 4 Miles From the Track,
Got inside the Gate, that's it, AAA ride back to the shop, :bangin:

I can Screw up a One Car Funeral, SOO Embarassing
, Well At least I did Not DO it on the Track.. ..............

2010 Lincoln MKS, BONE Stock for Now, 2014 3.7L Police, Drop IN K&N,

StealBlueSho

Quote from: irondoor19 on September 02, 2018, 12:58:45 PM
Quote from: irondoor19 on September 01, 2018, 12:56:26 PM
OK:

Getting Ready for Import Face Off @ National Trails Raceway, Hebron Ohio
Took the back Seat Out, Taking the Passenger Seat Out at the Track,
Loaded Brads "Final E30 Tune" for My Setup, Put some Miles On It,
8 Gals Of Sunoco 93, 3 Gals of E85, (So half a Tank, and 50 Miles to the Track)
Made Up My Hillbilly Air Intake Cooler/insulator For My Strait Thru M Design
(will Take 2 or 3 Cool Bags or Small Slabs of Dry Ice) if it makes A Difference in Intake Temps, Will Post a Small Write Up (Way to Cheap Not to Try It) IF IT WORKS.....!

SO I BLEW the rear Turbo on the Highway, about 4 Miles From the Track,
Got inside the Gate, that's it, AAA ride back to the shop, :bangin:

I can Screw up a One Car Funeral, SOO Embarassing
, Well At least I did Not DO it on the Track.. ..............

Wasn't it an ATP?