• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZSHO

It looks like the Redhead will be getting a set of new shoes! I just couldn't pass up this offer.  Z   
I will provide my initial impressions once there installed and after the break in period :)
I will also have to compensate the difference in tire size.......

DUNLOP SP SPORT MAXX GT - SIZE: 255/45R20

www.tirerack.com

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

Twintrbskies

Did a thing today. How could I not at this price. Hope they hold up and not this cheap for a reason.

20X9.5 +35 offset.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

2010 SHO non-PP, pearl white, Alky Controls Methanol kit-100% meth, tuned with Ortiz Performance, XDI-35, DW300C LPFP, E85, 3-Bar, K&N Drop-In, 160 T-stat, JLT Catch can, Stainless works Catless downpipes, Rear muffler delete with Borla Tips. (not currently using the methanol)

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

lamrith

Quote from: Twintrbskies on July 10, 2018, 09:18:55 PM
Did a thing today. How could I not at this price. Hope they hold up and not this cheap for a reason.

20X9.5 +35 offset.
Those will look sharp on your car being white.  Contrast is awesome.  Width and offset will give you nice poke too.
'13 Sho PP, SCT x4, AJP 92-Octane rev6 (14psi&20spark) NGK 6510, 3Bar, K&N CAI, PPE Catted DP, Dynomax Axleback, 20*9.5 Voxx Lago w/ 275/40-20 GMAX AS-05.

Twintrbskies

Quote from: lamrith on July 10, 2018, 11:29:39 PM
Quote from: Twintrbskies on July 10, 2018, 09:18:55 PM

20X9.5 +35 offset.
Those will look sharp on your car being white.  Contrast is awesome.  Width and offset will give you nice poke too.

Tks. Was on the fence about that.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

2010 SHO non-PP, pearl white, Alky Controls Methanol kit-100% meth, tuned with Ortiz Performance, XDI-35, DW300C LPFP, E85, 3-Bar, K&N Drop-In, 160 T-stat, JLT Catch can, Stainless works Catless downpipes, Rear muffler delete with Borla Tips. (not currently using the methanol)

AJP turbo

Width and offset will give you nice poke too.
[/quote]

I said that to a girl one time and she tried to punch me.
SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress

lamrith

Quote from: AJP turbo on July 10, 2018, 11:59:29 PM

Quote from: LamrithWidth and offset will give you nice poke too.

I said that to a girl one time and she tried to punch me.
You gotta work on the delivery and be ale to back it up..
'13 Sho PP, SCT x4, AJP 92-Octane rev6 (14psi&20spark) NGK 6510, 3Bar, K&N CAI, PPE Catted DP, Dynomax Axleback, 20*9.5 Voxx Lago w/ 275/40-20 GMAX AS-05.

ZSHO

I had the Ford dealer install my new Dunlop tires and Truly impressed with the overall feel of the vehicle.
I will try to post some PICS shortly for anyone interested.
I will have to take it easy for a while in order to break them in properly which is easier said than done.  Z 

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

ZSHO

New. Wheel alignment Specs below.  Z

Z

SHOdded

See?  Racing Stripes!!!  Can't go easy on them.  Bad habits will form :P

DstryEvrytng

Not nearly as bad as highcalibers, it was a 90 pound deer instead of a 5,000 pound suv.
15 SHO/pp, bone stock besides the "idiot driver" mod.

SHOdded

ZSHO

Not so much on what i have Done to my Ecoboost but rather the Best $20.00 spent on the SHO IMHO!  Z 

irondoor19

Returned Program to Stock, Put 2 Bar Back in, Going to the Dealer for a Warranty
Evaluation on the Engine, Oil Leak from the Timing Cover, Yea Just Enough
to Be a PIA, The Motor Has been in 1 Year, and 5500 Miles later, We will SEE..
2010 Lincoln MKS, BONE Stock for Now, 2014 3.7L Police, Drop IN K&N,