• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Gjkrisa

Quote from: 92BlackGT on July 04, 2018, 01:28:19 AM
played with forscan a bit got the turn signals set as DRL's and got the AWD gauge with the US speed limit sign set. i previously had the AWD gauge with euro sign and it annoyed me.
that's it, nothing exciting with the car but these small things satisfy the need to mod for a bit
Ohh how did you get the speed limit sign?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

2016 Taurus SHO pp Shadow Black
diy emblems,jms boost max, FORscan modder

92BlackGT

Quote from: Gjkrisa on July 04, 2018, 07:23:30 AM
Ohh how did you get the speed limit sign?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

i saw somewhere to change the 8 to a 2 instead of B that is shown in the Forscan topic page

AWD distribution driver gauge
ipc
720-01-02 8AFC-4CF0-3F2B asbuilt
720-01-02 BAFC-4CF0-3F5B

and it worked
2AFC-4CF0-3F5B
'14 Taurus SHO - non PP, Unleashed E20 tune, 3 bar - 12.91 @ 106.5 mph
'93 Mustang Coupe - AFR 165's, FTI cam, ported Cobra intake - 13.05 @ 105.6 mph

StealBlueSho

Quote from: 5ohSHO on July 04, 2018, 01:03:33 AM
Dyno tune to 405hp and 447tq, H&R springs and SHO puddle lamps. Pretty productive day I'd say. I think I like the wheels more now that the car is lowered for some reason.

LMS dyno tuned? and was this with their single nozzle setup or their direct port meth? Those are solid numbers.

shoNoff

Dyno tune to 405hp and 447tq, H&R springs and SHO puddle lamps. Pretty productive day I'd say. I think I like the wheels more now that the car is lowered for some reason.

Wow really good numbers. I like the wheels as well car is looking really nice. How do you like the ride of the h&r's so far? Getting this tank closer to the ground is my next mod after methanol.
2013 SHO PP 12.51 @ 110.07 AJP tuned sold
2016 edge sport 13.92 @ 99.4 mph. slow and stock baby mobile

ZSHO

NICE! Dyno Chart! I will put it in the appropriate section. TIA. Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

lamrith

Quote from: ZSHO on July 05, 2018, 11:41:53 AM
Chart?  I like pictures, where can I see them?
'13 Sho PP, SCT x4, AJP 92-Octane rev6 (14psi&20spark) NGK 6510, 3Bar, K&N CAI, PPE Catted DP, Dynomax Axleback, 20*9.5 Voxx Lago w/ 275/40-20 GMAX AS-05.

ZSHO

Quote from: lamrith on July 05, 2018, 12:19:03 PM
Quote from: ZSHO on July 05, 2018, 11:41:53 AM
Chart?  I like pictures, where can I see them?
I will put it under Dyno Results!  Z  :)

https://www.ecoboostperformanceforum.com/index.php/topic,2059.90.html

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

5ohSHO

I'll have to get a pic when I get home. It is the single nozzle setup. Not Livernois tune. The H&R's are noticeably stiffer, but I don't mind the ride.

5ohSHO

The tuner said the reason for the drop in torque at the beginning was because it was spinning pretty bad so he limited it until later I guess. He said if I didn't like it that way he could change it. I'm not super knowledgeable on the whole tuning side of things, but feels faster. Unfortunately I won't get to see the difference at the track tomorrow because my meth tank leaked everything out overnight. Yay.

Edit: I was thinking of the wrong thing. PI isn't on there. My bad.

MiWiAu

Disintegrated my front right brake pads (EBC Yellowstuff) on the way into work this morning. I noticed they were getting thin when I took the winters off a few months ago, but thought I might get one more light season out of them - no dice.

I don't have time to wait for more EBC pads in the mail, so picking up some Wagner ThermoQuiet Ceramic pads on my way home. Hopefully these won't dust as bad as the Yellows...

Happy Friday! :)
2013 XSport

lamrith

Quote from: MiWiAu on July 06, 2018, 12:41:16 PM
Disintegrated my front right brake pads (EBC Yellowstuff) on the way into work this morning. I noticed they were getting thin when I took the winters off a few months ago, but thought I might get one more light season out of them - no dice.

I don't have time to wait for more EBC pads in the mail, so picking up some Wagner ThermoQuiet Ceramic pads on my way home. Hopefully these won't dust as bad as the Yellows...

Happy Friday! :)
Let me know how they dust.  I am not sure what pads are on mine right now.  They have good bite and modulation for my daily commute needs, but OMG they are dirty/dusty!  I have to clean my wheels once a week.  After a day of driving I will literally have visible dust pooled in the one valley on the wheel and it will move to the bottom of wheel if you rotate it.  Any water at all and then it coats and sets that entire valley black in days.
'13 Sho PP, SCT x4, AJP 92-Octane rev6 (14psi&20spark) NGK 6510, 3Bar, K&N CAI, PPE Catted DP, Dynomax Axleback, 20*9.5 Voxx Lago w/ 275/40-20 GMAX AS-05.

MiWiAu

Quote from: lamrith on July 06, 2018, 01:13:44 PM
Let me know how they dust.  I am not sure what pads are on mine right now. 

Will do! I also have the EBC drilled/dimpled rotors which seem to be extra aggressive on pads too (and probably contribute considerably to the dust), but I don't think the dust can be worse than the Yellowstuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2013 XSport

lamrith

This is dust from a few days driving.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

shoNoff

I can tell you I have ford pads on my car and they dust like a mofo. Have any of you guys ever tried centric or stoptech? Centric is the maker of stoptech I sell them at my work. I used them on my Acura TL-S all the time and never had a dusting problem with the Brembos on that car.
2013 SHO PP 12.51 @ 110.07 AJP tuned sold
2016 edge sport 13.92 @ 99.4 mph. slow and stock baby mobile