• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZSHO

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

ZSHO

Redline 75w140 came in today! hopefully will change out the PTU Fluid this week.  Z   :)

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

mrhighcaliber

Quote from: SHOdded on May 14, 2018, 05:57:38 PM
Have you tried their lightweight product, Z?
I'm testing Amsoil Severe Gear 75w110 in my ptu. Flushed my ptu and installed it last year when I installed my meth system. I checked the oil it last month when I rebuilt my turbos. It's still clear with a hint of gold. Nothing on the magnet. 10,000 hard miles, 13gallons of meth. It should also be noted that I'm running catless downpipes so my ptu temps are musch lower than with running cats.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

mrhighcaliber

Quote from: ZSHO on May 15, 2018, 07:05:24 PM
Redline 75w140 came in today! hopefully will change out the PTU Fluid this week.  Z   :)

Great stuff

ZSHO

Quote from: mrhighcaliber on May 15, 2018, 07:22:44 PM
Quote from: ZSHO on May 15, 2018, 07:05:24 PM

Great stuff

Thanks! I used Amsoil the first year and then stuck with Redline all around.  Z   :)

bpd1151

Ordered up a set of the MSD upgraded COP's in Ford Blue today. Direct from MSD @ $259.95 w/free shipping.

Mfg'er states currently on backorder on/in this color, but a ship date in June. So not to terrible of a wait.

Next up, the upgraded 1700cc larger fuel injectors from DeatschWerks. $950 direct from Mfg'er. Not too shabby either. Gotta see how much O.T. is on this check.

Now that the massive audio upgrade has been paid off in its' entirety, I'm feeling a lil bit frisky.

Oh still fun times left to be had in my SHO!

More to come......

StealBlueSho

Quote from: bpd1151 on May 16, 2018, 06:56:02 PM
Ordered up a set of the MSD upgraded COP's in Ford Blue today. Direct from MSD @ $259.95 w/free shipping.

Mfg'er states currently on backorder on/in this color, but a ship date in June. So not to terrible of a wait.

Next up, the upgraded 1700cc larger fuel injectors from DeatschWerks. $950 direct from Mfg'er. Not too shabby either. Gotta see how much O.T. is on this check.

Now that the massive audio upgrade has been paid off in its' entirety, I'm feeling a lil bit frisky.

More to come......

HMMMMMMMM... injectors eh?! No reason to buy those unless.... BIGGER FUEL PUMP!!!!!!!!

bpd1151

Quote from: StealBlueSho on May 16, 2018, 06:58:30 PMHMMMMMMMM... injectors eh?! No reason to buy those unless.... BIGGER FUEL PUMP!!!!!!!!

So, so very true.

StealBlueSho

Quote from: bpd1151 on May 16, 2018, 07:00:14 PM
Quote from: StealBlueSho on May 16, 2018, 06:58:30 PM
Quote from: bpd1151 on May 16, 2018, 06:56:02 PM

More to come......

HMMMMMMMM... injectors eh?! No reason to buy those unless.... BIGGER FUEL PUMP!!!!!!!!
So, so very true.

Speaking from experience, but you will NOT be disappointed. Only issue I see is that you are already pushing the most the trans/ptu/rdu can take... you already have a tune just for the dyno at this point cause you were told they couldn't say it wouldn't leave pieces of your drivetrain all over the track... not sure what the HPFP will buy you?

Thinking full E85 setup? I know Rich is working on that too... but he has yet to install the injectors and the LPFP isn't holding up....

bpd1151

It wouldn't be any fun of me to reveal everything all at once now.

Tsk tsk tsk ***wags the pointer finger playfully***

StealBlueSho

Quote from: bpd1151 on May 16, 2018, 07:09:23 PM
It wouldn't be any fun of me to reveal everything all at once now.

Tsk tsk tsk ***wags the pointer finger playfully***

You good sir suck! Even though I am highly disappointed in your lack of information, I am still excited to see what you have planned... 

StealBlueSho

Fun fun fun!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bpd1151

Quote from: StealBlueSho on May 16, 2018, 07:21:33 PMYou good sir suck!

Well my anniversary of my hire date is 08/13.

As such, I get my bonus, longevity, and uniform allowance check(s) at that time (play money so to speak).

So I am essentially just purchasing various parts for the time being, with the intent of install to occur sometime in August.

Then another trip out to LMS for (yet more) custom dyno tune session(s).

All in due time my friend.

I anticipate purchasing LMS's (lower of the two) HPFP's, as I am running a dual nozzle, 15lb each side injector of methanol. No real need to purchase the highest one. I have never been a fan of the E85, and have no desire to (ever) run it in my SHO.

Also will purchase two new, higher capacity, aftermarket LPFP's too.

I mean I am resigned to the trans breaking at some point, but before I cross that bridge, these aforementioned purchases (& anticipated purchases) are essentially a must anyhow.

So like any good puzzle, all the necessary pieces must be in place.

I have been liking your "safety net" mantra, and am combining those concepts, along with my own, for the ultimate SHO therein.

SHOdded

No question this is exciting.  Really gonna put that built block to the test.   Good luck, hope a new frontier is established successfully!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

StealBlueSho

Quote from: bpd1151 on May 16, 2018, 07:43:20 PM
Quote from: StealBlueSho on May 16, 2018, 07:21:33 PMYou good sir suck!

Well my anniversary of my hire date is 08/13.

As such, I get my bonus, longevity, and uniform allowance check(s) at that time (play money so to speak).

So I am essentially just purchasing various parts for the time being, with the intent of install to occur sometime in August.

Then another trip out to LMS for (yet more) custom dyno tune session(s).

All in due time my friend.

I anticipate purchasing LMS's (lower of the two) HPFP's, as I am running a dual nozzle, 15lb each side injector of methanol. No real need to purchase the highest one. I have never been a fan of the E85, and have no desire to (ever) run it in my SHO.

Also will purchase two new, higher capacity, aftermarket LPFP's too.

I mean I am resigned to the trans breaking at some point, but before I cross that bridge, these aforementioned purchases (& anticipated purchases) are essentially a must anyhow.

So like any good puzzle, all the necessary pieces must be in place.

I have been liking your "safety net" mantra, and am combining those concepts, along with my own, for the ultimate SHO therein.

I highly doubt LMS has your tunes to rely on the meth... nothing I have seen from them would suggest them risking it.

But I am super pleased with the additional safety I have with the HPFP and the support LMS has provided.

Curious what "upgraded" lpfp you are referring too.... I have a spare bucket and pump you can have if you need one for fittament purposes...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk