• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoostfoSHO

Dropped offmy calipers to get powder coated. I'll post some pics next week when I get time to pick them up.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

AJPTurbo FTW
2015 SHO PP
Air raid intake, 3bar, OBX catless downpipes, 160tstat 2. Electric exhaust cutouts, MSD ignition coil, hot pipes with Tial BOV, AJP Turbo wastegate regulator mod.
For now...
Pending install. Snow stage

5ohSHO

Detailed the wife's car for the first time. Too bad it's black and won't look this way for very long.

Colorado-SHOBro

^looks good! what did you use? i did mine today too. feel your pain with the black car

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
11' SHO Tuxedo Metallic black-non PP | Highly sophisticated high altitude custom AJP Turbo E30 3Bar tune w/Wastegate mod | Cat'd ceramic PPE downpipes |170 stat| SP542 plugs .028 | PP trans cooler | H&R springs | RX catch can

12.8@108 @ 6,000ft DA.

lamrith

Been a busy week and a half with baby shamu under the knife.  But the last big step in the transformation happened today and baby got new dubz. 
More picts to come when I post a build thread (hopefully tomorrow.), but for now here is a teaser picture of the wheels that arrived yesterday and were installed tonight.
20*9.5 with 35 offset.
'13 Sho PP, SCT x4, AJP 92-Octane rev6 (14psi&20spark) NGK 6510, 3Bar, K&N CAI, PPE Catted DP, Dynomax Axleback, 20*9.5 Voxx Lago w/ 275/40-20 GMAX AS-05.

SHOdded

Very nice!  Plan to leave them original color, or have mods planned?
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

StealBlueSho

Not to brag or anything but I have seen pics on them on his car.... and they look REALLY nice!!!!!!!! I wouldn't change the color IMHO...

SHOdded

So you are saying to wrap them in neon green then add some pixie glitter?
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

StealBlueSho

Quote from: SHOdded on May 11, 2018, 07:41:04 AM
So you are saying to wrap them in neon green then add some pixie glitter?

Only if a matching thong is involved.

bpd1151

You're gonna wrap a neon green thong around what exactly.....?

Wait wait, on 2nd thought, maybe I don't wanna know.

lamrith

Quote from: SHOdded on May 11, 2018, 07:12:53 AM
Nope they are staying the color shown.

'13 Sho PP, SCT x4, AJP 92-Octane rev6 (14psi&20spark) NGK 6510, 3Bar, K&N CAI, PPE Catted DP, Dynomax Axleback, 20*9.5 Voxx Lago w/ 275/40-20 GMAX AS-05.

EcoAbe

Quote from: lamrith on May 11, 2018, 09:01:21 AM
Quote from: SHOdded on May 11, 2018, 07:12:53 AM
Nope they are staying the color shown.

Black body/silver grills and wheels will be a great balance
2015 Bronze Fire Non PP w/ 401a package

Skydogs

Boost and meth life!!
13 SHO PP  Meth tuned by AJP Turbo!!!!
610" Merlin 8.3 whipple on Meth 1,300 HP Pump gas
17 Thunder Cat 300 HP Tuned
17 X3 Can-am 200 HP Tuned

StealBlueSho

Radar detector under the rear view?

ecoboostsho

Quote from: Skydogs on May 11, 2018, 09:28:37 AM
Well SHO all but done.

Skydog
Looks good.  What did you use to mount the tablet right there?  I've got a custom bracket I made but mine mounts up higher on the speaker.  I like what you did...
2013 White SHO w/PP, Gearhead Tuned, 3 Bar, 160T, Plugs...Mess with the Bull and you'll get the Horn. :)
Previous 2011 Tuxedo Black SHO w/PP - 12.89 1/4 Mile

FoMoCoSHO