• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

StealBlueSho

I like it!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lamrith

Thanks guys, more to come.  Some parts already inhand, others on the way.  A Bit of a visual transformation underway. 

After my last car I wanted to give it a year before I dropped any significant time/$ investment into this one.  I did the std performance mods (plugs, 3bar, filter, tune, downpipes)right out of the gate, but they are simple bolt-ons, and I knew they had decent resell value if I moved on.  Last car looked wicked, but so many little gremlins (starting literally the day I picked it up) I had to move on after 2 years.

This car has been pure joy from day one, so now it is time to make it look the way I want.  It was getting dark and sprinkling lastnight so the picture did not really show an detail on the gap.
'13 Sho PP, SCT x4, AJP 92-Octane rev6 (14psi&20spark) NGK 6510, 3Bar, K&N CAI, PPE Catted DP, Dynomax Axleback, 20*9.5 Voxx Lago w/ 275/40-20 GMAX AS-05.

StealBlueSho

Quote from: lamrith on May 06, 2018, 10:50:43 AM
Thanks guys, more to come.  Some parts already inhand, others on the way.  A Bit of a visual transformation underway. 

After my last car I wanted to give it a year before I dropped any significant time/$ investment into this one.  I did the std performance mods (plugs, 3bar, filter, tune, downpipes)right out of the gate, but they are simple bolt-ons, and I knew they had decent resell value if I moved on.  Last car looked wicked, but so many little gremlins (starting literally the day I picked it up) I had to move on after 2 years.

This car has been pure joy from day one, so now it is time to make it look the way I want.  It was getting dark and sprinkling lastnight so the picture did not really show an detail on the gap.

Looks nice!!!!!!!

2010Limited

Found the rattle in my exhaust. Lol

StealBlueSho

Quote from: 2010Limited on May 07, 2018, 07:51:14 AM

Found the rattle in my exhaust. Lol

Yikes!!!!!!!!!!!!

bpd1151

2010Limited

I knew I had a little turbo problem. Didn't know the shaft snapped.

StealBlueSho

Quote from: bpd1151 on May 07, 2018, 07:53:31 AM
What. The. $h!t.

That's not good.

Unfortunately in the Facebook world, there have been several guys who have posted similar issues..

bpd1151

To quote you......

^YIKES!"

Still glad I don't do FB. The downfall of society right there. Amongst a few other things. To which I digress.

2010Limited

Good news is I found the problem. New turbo coming soon

StealBlueSho

Quote from: 2010Limited on May 07, 2018, 07:54:15 AM

There is a screen on the oil feed line I THINK... not that it will help at this point but some have had it clog up causing oil not to get to the turbo... might be worth checking for root cause.

2010Limited

Quote from: BJSHO on May 07, 2018, 07:55:57 AM
Quote from: 2010Limited on May 07, 2018, 07:54:15 AM

There is a screen on the oil feed line I THINK... not that it will help at this point but some have had it clog up causing oil not to get to the turbo... might be worth checking for root cause.

I already rebuilt the front turbo and changed the filter. They gave me 2 filters - and charged me for them - so I guess I needed it anyways.
The front is still leaking at the feed so I'll probably get a new line also

Skydogs

Wow that's nuts!!! Fresh good good oil is a must in these cars!!
Boost and meth life!!
13 SHO PP  Meth tuned by AJP Turbo!!!!
610" Merlin 8.3 whipple on Meth 1,300 HP Pump gas
17 Thunder Cat 300 HP Tuned
17 X3 Can-am 200 HP Tuned

2010Limited

I just changed it after rebuilding the front, but now I'm going to drop the oil pan and see what metal goodness is in there