• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StealBlueSho

So this happened today....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mrhighcaliber

Quote from: BJSHO on May 04, 2018, 12:16:51 PM

So this happened today....

Alright. Let's see what's good!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Macgyver

Well usually we say Pics or it didnt happen.

In this instance we say. Better numbers or it isnt worth it. LOL

StealBlueSho

Quote from: Macgyver on May 04, 2018, 09:51:15 PM

Sometimes safety is more important than bigger numbers... I can run the most aggressive 93 octane tunes all year round regardless of temps without worrying about fueling...

Soo all these posts in the winter about hesitations and what not... Not gonna happen with this pump...

Truly a set and forget setup...

Besides there are guys claiming the V11 is inconsistent at the track.. I'm guessing fuel pressure issues...

Macgyver

mrhighcaliber

Quote from: Macgyver on May 04, 2018, 09:51:15 PM

so much truth

Guess I'll get out of bed n wax the sho so I'll have some pics for later. And go purchase some Meth from Livernois.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

lamrith

Could not let BJSho have all the power mods for a friday. 
Finally got the parts in a took the time to install my latest performance mod, Has to be worth at least 50hp.  It has been a long time coming, cost me quite a bit so I had to budget for it.  I had to skip going out to lunch one day to afford it, then compounded by taking 5min out of my lunch to install it.  The sacrifices we make for our power addictions.

The previous owner or maybe the dealership for some reason just screwed the plate and frame straight into the front bumper.  No mount or base to it.  And set it so it was pretty much covering the entire lower grill.  Cheap plate mount I found on amazon with adjustable mounting centered the plate up on the bumper.

Joking aside the bare plate on the bumper been bugging me a while and had to be addressed.  I would love to remove it completely but it is required here in WA and I could not find any mounts to move it someplace better.  At least now it is centered up on the bumper and not blocking things off.
'13 Sho PP, SCT x4, AJP 92-Octane rev6 (14psi&20spark) NGK 6510, 3Bar, K&N CAI, PPE Catted DP, Dynomax Axleback, 20*9.5 Voxx Lago w/ 275/40-20 GMAX AS-05.

StealBlueSho

Much cleaner looking!

StealBlueSho

Cleaned up the install a bit... that pump gets toasty.. started to melt the tape...

ZSHO

Quote from: BJSHO on May 05, 2018, 12:59:43 PM

Cleaned up the install a bit... that pump gets toasty.. started to melt the tape...

I would get some Metal,Chrome polish to bring out the luster.  Z 

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

StealBlueSho

Quote from: ZSHO on May 05, 2018, 01:44:08 PM
Quote from: BJSHO on May 05, 2018, 12:59:43 PM

I would get some Metal,Chrome polish to bring out the luster.  Z

Lol.. it came pre-scratched anyway.... not sure why.... has a couple good scratches on it... I think chrome polish would be more like "scratch highlighter"...

lamrith

1/4 way thru h&r install.  New latest and greatest cv axle washers going in while open. 

I have the rear camber bolts to install in rear.  Those go up top correct?  I don't have tail apart yet, wanted to get more difficult fronts done 1st while have some patience left.  :-p

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

'13 Sho PP, SCT x4, AJP 92-Octane rev6 (14psi&20spark) NGK 6510, 3Bar, K&N CAI, PPE Catted DP, Dynomax Axleback, 20*9.5 Voxx Lago w/ 275/40-20 GMAX AS-05.

hawkeye93

Yes, just replace the top knuckle bolt, per the instructions.  You'll need to remove the caliper to get the bolt out.  I did the rears today, planning to do the fronts tomorrow.

Sent from my OnePlus 5 using Tapatalk

2015 Ford Taurus SHO PP 12.219@112.84
PPE catless DP, Gearhead IC, SP-534, Reische 170, 3 bar, hybrid meth system, tunes from Unleashed, Livernois, Brew City Boost & AJP

1965 Ford Mustang Convertible 289 4V/T5Z/3.55
1955 Ford Fairlane Club Sedan 272 4V/Fordomatic

ZSHO

Due apply some grease (liberally) around the newly installed thrust washers. Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

lamrith

Long afternoon, but got them installed.  Dropped around 1" front and 1.5" rear.  Hoping the tail settles a bit more.
Camber is a mess in the tail, my angle finder stopped working, so I had to eyeball it.  Plan to get alignment done after a few hundred miles letting it settle anyway.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk