• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHOdded

What PTU fluid are you using?  Is the PCV valve/oil separator original to the car?
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

StealBlueSho

Made sure to leave the SHO engine cover on due to someone's OCD issues.... lol

CAI added...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

StealBlueSho

Just a quick wash and clean up... taking the old lady to go see P!nk tonight... she lets me buy the toys and I make sure she doesn't care :) it's the price I pay...

92BlackGT

Quote from: SHOdded on April 18, 2018, 07:29:05 AM
What PTU fluid are you using?  Is the PCV valve/oil separator original to the car?

AMSOIL severe gear. yea the PCV and oil sep are original. I took it off and it was empty... so i put it back on. The PCV valve seemed to be working as it was free moving when manipulating the oil separator.
'14 Taurus SHO - non PP, Unleashed E20 tune, 3 bar - 12.91 @ 106.5 mph
'93 Mustang Coupe - AFR 165's, FTI cam, ported Cobra intake - 13.05 @ 105.6 mph

Colorado-SHOBro

Over the last day and a half changed oil, PTU, and RDU and flushed the trans fluid with all amsoil premium grade fluids. Feels good to have fresh blood in the SHO. hopefully weather holds for test n tune this coming Sunday!
11' SHO Tuxedo Metallic black-non PP | Highly sophisticated high altitude custom AJP Turbo E30 3Bar tune w/Wastegate mod | Cat'd ceramic PPE downpipes |170 stat| SP542 plugs .028 | PP trans cooler | H&R springs | RX catch can

12.8@108 @ 6,000ft DA.

SHOdded

FoMoCoSHO

Car is apart getting timing chain, guides, cam phasers, water pump, pcv TSB, AC compressor, coils, plugs, LMS 160 degree tstat, fresh Amsoil signature 0-30,and Amsoil coolant swap.

Should be good for another 100K

StealBlueSho

Nice.... that wasn't cheap... lol

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: BJSHO on April 21, 2018, 06:28:13 PM

$100 is pretty cheap for all that...

StealBlueSho

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on April 21, 2018, 06:28:51 PM

$100?! I don't think I would trust Vladimir with the white van to work on your car dude....

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: BJSHO on April 21, 2018, 06:30:02 PM
Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on April 21, 2018, 06:28:51 PM

$100?! I don't think I would trust Vladimir with the white van to work on your car dude....

Car is still under ESP coverage.

FoMoCoSHO

On a side note there is a night and day difference getting warranty approval for a Lincoln vs a Ford.

Lincoln works hard to make their customers happy.

StealBlueSho

Which plan did you go with?

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: BJSHO on April 21, 2018, 06:34:09 PM
Which plan did you go with?

Transferred Premium Care from seller.