• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZSHO

Quote from: BJSHO on April 12, 2018, 05:50:26 PM
Threw this big b!tch on a lift to check stuff out... I don't trust dealerships. Everything looks good! NO leaks anywhere yet...

They have made a TON of updates to this platform from 2010 to 2016...interesting to see...even the oil pan is different..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fingers crossed buddy!  I'm hoping they took care of all the recalls applicable to your SHO.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8JUL90DXgdiWTA0NE1UUG83Q0ExVVc5U1ZEaXUtbXpJTzBr/view?usp=drivesdk

https://www.ecoboostperformanceforum.com/index.php/topic,7219.0.html

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

StealBlueSho

Quote from: ZSHO on April 12, 2018, 06:35:09 PM
Quote from: BJSHO on April 12, 2018, 05:50:26 PM
Threw this big b!tch on a lift to check stuff out... I don't trust dealerships. Everything looks good! NO leaks anywhere yet...

They have made a TON of updates to this platform from 2010 to 2016...interesting to see...even the oil pan is different..

Fingers crossed buddy!  I'm hoping they took care of all the recalls applicable to your SHO.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8JUL90DXgdiWTA0NE1UUG83Q0ExVVc5U1ZEaXUtbXpJTzBr/view?usp=drivesdk

Thanks Z!

I went by the service center yesterday to get the records of the car... the car was originally sold out of that dealership, and was 100% maintenanced by them. But with only 7K on the clock there isn't a lot to be done...

Oil changes, (three of them at this point... the previous owner was doing a 3K cycle, and the dealer swapped out ALL the fluids before listing), air filter change, BG flush(dealer does this for every CPO car before listing), air filter, and it the car had a flat, so all four tires are brand new.

They also told me that in order for ford to certify a pre owned car, all recalls and TSB must be taken care of before selling...

I think it's in good shape!

bamsho

Take a pic of the oil pan, curious what it looks like now.
2013 white Gen 5.  Gearhead Intercooler, Turbosmart wastegate actuators, Alky Controls meth kit, Livernois catted downpipes,  Livernois Corsa cat back black etched tips.  2016 True Street Champion.

irondoor19

Quote from: ZSHO on April 12, 2018, 04:06:00 PM
@ irondoor I'm liking the RED MSD Coils .Btw fixed the ^^^^ Pic for ya.  Z  :)

this is what life is like when you are left handed, "upside down"  THANKS Z....
2010 Lincoln MKS, BONE Stock for Now, 2014 3.7L Police, Drop IN K&N,

StealBlueSho

Gave the new SHO a bath (pollen sucks on dark colors) and K&N drop in filter... waiting on my 3BAR, 160TS, and MyCalibrator back from LMS.

ZSHO

I finally had some free time to add an updated new New Radar Detector to the mix with virtually seamless wiring of any kind! (Ocd).Lol.  Z

I will update my very own original thread which can be found below.  Z   :)

https://www.ecoboostperformanceforum.com/index.php/topic,6964.0.html .

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

StealBlueSho

Illegal in my state :-(

ZSHO

I just need to reinstall the rear view mirror camera cover back on tomorrow.  Many Thanks.  Z

Colorado-SHOBro

^thats exactly how i did mine. works out perfectly. nice job! i also mounted the mute button in a handy little spot

11' SHO Tuxedo Metallic black-non PP | Highly sophisticated high altitude custom AJP Turbo E30 3Bar tune w/Wastegate mod | Cat'd ceramic PPE downpipes |170 stat| SP542 plugs .028 | PP trans cooler | H&R springs | RX catch can

12.8@108 @ 6,000ft DA.

warkentinkd

Installed 3 bar map sensor, SP534s gapped .030, and AJPturbo 3 bar 91 tune!! Stoked!!!
2013 Ford Taurus SHO PP, AJP 3 Bar 91 tune, SP534's Gapped @ 0.030, and MDesign intake.  For now...

StealBlueSho

AIRAID CAI ordered.. this week should be a good one... Tunes, 3BAR, Tstat, CAI are in the mail scheduled for arrival. Now I just need to come up with a plan for the bigger power adders such a downpipes, bigger fuel pump, and/or meth kits. Maybe ATP's...  long term of course, I need to make sure this car handles a tune with basic bolt ons well... and shake it down to see if its gonna need warranty work...

The addiction is real...

lamrith

Quote from: BJSHO on April 16, 2018, 11:38:56 AM
AIRAID CAI ordered.. this week should be a good one... Tunes, 3BAR, Tstat, CAI are in the mail scheduled for arrival. Now I just need to come up with a plan for the bigger power adders such a downpipes, bigger fuel pump, and/or meth kits. Maybe ATP's...  long term of course, I need to make sure this car handles a tune with basic bolt ons well... and shake it down to see if its gonna need warranty work...

The addiction is real...
THAT escalated quickly, as we all knew it would. :buff:
'13 Sho PP, SCT x4, AJP 92-Octane rev6 (14psi&20spark) NGK 6510, 3Bar, K&N CAI, PPE Catted DP, Dynomax Axleback, 20*9.5 Voxx Lago w/ 275/40-20 GMAX AS-05.

StealBlueSho

Quote from: lamrith on April 16, 2018, 12:22:07 PM

The addiction is real...

Realizing that my stock sho can loose to a stock civic type r will never do. First and foremost....

Second.. I'm really on the fence with meth... the bigger fuel pump with some ATPs would be nice but 93 octane can only handle so much... I MAYBE looking at a street tune and a race tune with a higher octane race gas... E blending is not something I really want to deal with... been there and wasn't thrilled.

DPs are nice... probably will keep my eyes open for used set in the classifieds...

Not sure if exhaust is worth the money...

Lots to think about...

lamrith

Quote from: BJSHO on April 16, 2018, 12:30:39 PM
Quote from: lamrith on April 16, 2018, 12:22:07 PM

The addiction is real...

Realizing that my stock sho can loose to a stock civic type r will never do. First and foremost....

Second.. I'm really on the fence with meth... the bigger fuel pump with some ATPs would be nice but 93 octane can only handle so much... I MAYBE looking at a street tune and a race tune with a higher octane race gas... E blending is not something I really want to deal with... been there and wasn't thrilled.

DPs are nice... probably will keep my eyes open for used set in the classifieds...

Not sure if exhaust is worth the money...

Lots to think about...

I hear yah!  Much the same path I wandered along with my car.  I wanted simple bolt-ons and tune.
Meth, E30blends, etc. So far I have avoided both of those, though the meth is calling me still.

As for Exh I like the sound of the Dynomax Axleback.  It was a super easy install with a rented pipe cutter from Orielly's and brought some sound and tone to it with no drone.  It was cheap too from a guy on here used..

Currently have H&R's and camber bolts inbound to finally get her down and flat.
'13 Sho PP, SCT x4, AJP 92-Octane rev6 (14psi&20spark) NGK 6510, 3Bar, K&N CAI, PPE Catted DP, Dynomax Axleback, 20*9.5 Voxx Lago w/ 275/40-20 GMAX AS-05.