• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZSHO

Quote from: SHOdded on March 07, 2018, 05:25:42 PM
What happened to the Redhead???  LOL!
It's starting to look like white!! fastest color SHO. LOL.

The snow has really intensified in the past couple of hrs with power outages looming abroad.  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Colorado-SHOBro

Quote from: ZSHO on March 07, 2018, 05:42:01 PM

The snow has really intensified in the past couple of hrs with power outages looming abroad.  Z

honestly i'm jealous. it's supposed to be near 70* here in denver tomorrow!
. . . ridiculous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
11' SHO Tuxedo Metallic black-non PP | Highly sophisticated high altitude custom AJP Turbo E30 3Bar tune w/Wastegate mod | Cat'd ceramic PPE downpipes |170 stat| SP542 plugs .028 | PP trans cooler | H&R springs | RX catch can

12.8@108 @ 6,000ft DA.

StealBlueSho

Quote from: Colorado-SHOBro on March 07, 2018, 10:51:47 PM
Quote from: ZSHO on March 07, 2018, 05:42:01 PM

honestly i'm jealous. it's supposed to be near 70* here in denver tomorrow!
. . . ridiculous

I might have an opportunity to move to CO later this year company paid.... I dunno if its worth loosing my ET/MPH..... ;-)

SHOdded

Noooooo you are not leaving our lovely Metro Area!!!  Not until after Carlisle at least!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

StealBlueSho

Quote from: SHOdded on March 08, 2018, 07:54:28 AM
Noooooo you are not leaving our lovely Metro Area!!!  Not until after Carlisle at least!

LOL! Its a long shot anyway... The company that wants me I am unsure about and being as I have always been an east-coast guy, I am not sure my stodgy self would fit in over there in CO... lol

I am excited about Carlisle, not gonna enter the SHO, but I am planning on going with my old man.

bpd1151

Quote from: stealbluesho on March 08, 2018, 08:04:56 AMI am excited about Carlisle, not gonna enter the SHO, but I am planning on going with my old man.

Really?

You're NOT going to enter your SHO?

Lame.

Why Not? The more SHO's that enter, the better. It has lasting impressions upon so many, and provides the very foundation for continued interest in the platform.

I STRONGLY recommend you reconsider.

SHOdded

SBS does a fantastic job cleaning up Blue Thunder too!

ZSHO

The snow melted relatively quick.  :)  Here are some Pic's as mentioned in my previous post earlier of the Silicone Hose plus added some T-Bolts clamps for good measures.
Here are some Pic's as promised earlier. Z 

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

bpd1151

Quote from: ZSHO on March 08, 2018, 03:06:11 PM

Straighten out those clamps Z !!!!!!

Tsk tsk tsk.

***wags the pointer finger at you***

SHOdded

ZSHO

Quote from: bpd1151 on March 08, 2018, 05:48:37 PM
Quote from: ZSHO on March 08, 2018, 03:06:11 PM

Straighten out those clamps Z !!!!!!

Tsk tsk tsk.

***wags the pointer finger at you***
True indeed.. was the calm before the snow storm trying to rush! It's certainly not me.  Z

ZSHO

Colorado-SHOBro

Quote from: stealbluesho on March 08, 2018, 08:04:56 AM

LOL! Its a long shot anyway... The company that wants me I am unsure about and being as I have always been an east-coast guy, I am not sure my stodgy self would fit in over there in CO... lol

I am excited about Carlisle, not gonna enter the SHO, but I am planning on going with my old man.
No way! you'll fit in just fine and learn to love this place man. yes your ET's will suffer but the fun part is . . . you'll be stomping all over   NA V-8's like it's nothing since they're the ones who really suffer up here.
i'm rooting for you to take the job and come out here and share the crap thin air with me! lol
what part of CO?

11' SHO Tuxedo Metallic black-non PP | Highly sophisticated high altitude custom AJP Turbo E30 3Bar tune w/Wastegate mod | Cat'd ceramic PPE downpipes |170 stat| SP542 plugs .028 | PP trans cooler | H&R springs | RX catch can

12.8@108 @ 6,000ft DA.

StealBlueSho

Quote from: Colorado-SHOBro on March 08, 2018, 06:39:01 PM
Quote from: stealbluesho on March 08, 2018, 08:04:56 AM

No way! you'll fit in just fine and learn to love this place man. yes your ET's will suffer but the fun part is . . . you'll be stomping all over   NA V-8's like it's nothing since they're the ones who really suffer up here.
i'm rooting for you to take the job and come out here and share the crap thin air with me! lol
what part of CO?

Not sure yet which part.. probably around Denver would be my guess...

Sounds fun though!