• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bpd1151

Those birds look like they flew a targeted formation right above your SHO there SBS.

Time to break out the .22 rifle and start thinning the flock(s).

SHOdded

So you thought a sea of blue would not attract this?  O Young Jedi ...
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

bpd1151

Quote from: SHOdded on February 03, 2018, 02:22:08 PM
So you thought a sea of blue would not attract this?  O Young Jedi ...
LOL @ "Sea of blue".

Manu made a funny!

StealBlueSho

It demands to be fed it's meth....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

StealBlueSho

Quote from: SHOdded on February 17, 2018, 10:39:56 AM
Nice setup.

Works really well... the hand pump only take a minute to refill the tank, and there is no spillage or burping.

Hand pump I got at advance auto, been using it for almost a year, it's oil rated, and the meth has not eaten it yet. It's was $20 iirc...

ZSHO

Quote from: stealbluesho on February 17, 2018, 10:32:18 AM

It demands to be fed it's meth....

It's certainly a must Have but mine started to Kink Due to the cold weather Temps while leaving it inside my shed! It probably needs to be stored @ room Temp due to the plastic hoses! Dunno!  Z

$9.90 ea
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0181EDCZ6/ref=mp_s_a_1_fkmr0_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1518889381&sr=8-1-fkmr0&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=ehler+Enterprises+RA990+Multi-Use+Siphon+Fuel+Transfer+Pump+Kit+%28for+Gas+Oil+and+Liquids

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

jbrown9999

Drove to an appt yesterday.  Thought I was feeling the indents on the road from years of traffic.  Then I realized, it was on every road.  I focused and realized it was coming from the back.    Stopped at my local place and had them check the balance on both rear tires, it was the back right.  It was out by 1oz.
For an old guy, I sure have a sensitive ass!  LMAO!!!

2016 Ford SHO w/ PP w/ SCT X4 w/ Gearhead tune,
MDesign CAI, non-noise maker pipe
Gapped/colder plugs, Thermostat w/ Water Wetter
MSD COPS, aFe Silver Bullet intake spacer
UPR catch can, BOV to atmosphere mod

StealBlueSho

Filled the meth tank... was gonna go for a drive.....it was gorgeous earlier....

Now... I guess I will grab a beer off the keg...

StealBlueSho

Quote from: jbrown9999 on February 17, 2018, 04:05:44 PM
Drove to an appt yesterday.  Thought I was feeling the indents on the road from years of traffic.  Then I realized, it was on every road.  I focused and realized it was coming from the back.    Stopped at my local place and had them check the balance on both rear tires, it was the back right.  It was out by 1oz.
For an old guy, I sure have a sensitive ass!  LMAO!!!

Better not get Coilovers then... that a$$ will be sore!!!

StealBlueSho

It's not always what you do for your ecoboost, sometimes it's what you do for the ecoboost driver!

SHOdded

Yes, the occasional driver mod is to be expected.  But sometimes it is a choice:  top off the driver, or top off the tank.  What then?  Oh the agony!

ZSHO

I just wanted to give a quick update on the AFE air filter and unfortunately its a hair to small and does not provide a tight seal to ensure that only filtered air reaches the engine!  :(
I might be looking into a Mahle air filter which has a foam
Gasket type seal to prevent any harmful contaminants entering the engine. Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

SHOdded

ZSHO

Quote from: SHOdded on February 18, 2018, 12:23:27 PM
ah, that's too bad :(  no problems with mine.
I did find a reviewer with the same fitment issues but not worth the hassle of returning it IMO!  The search goes on as I plan on keeping the stock intake! Thanks Z