• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StealBlueSho

Quote from: Macgyver on January 28, 2018, 07:59:22 PM
Quote from: stealbluesho on January 28, 2018, 02:16:38 PM
You would think I could be happy with a unique AWD   4400lb four door sedan that runs low twelves any day of the week... sigh....

Unique is good. Thats why I chose the SHO. 5 second car you dont see every day.

My stable is: 2015 SHO, 2014 Juke Nismo RS 6 speed. 2010 Suzuki Kizashi GTS

Have you upgraded the turbos to the bored out models yet ?

I have feelers out for the ATPs. If I go ATP route I want it dyno tuned or a tune that has been vetted with ATPs. If there is no where local to get it dyno tuned (cough PA cough) and LMS doesn't already have a remote tune developed on their dyno... I will probably just get the CHRAs from EPP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Colorado-SHOBro

Quote from: stealbluesho on January 28, 2018, 08:20:22 PM
You would think I could be happy with a unique AWD   4400lb four door sedan that runs low twelves any day of the week... sigh....

I have feelers out for the ATPs. If I go ATP route I want it dyno tuned or a tune that has been vetted with ATPs. If there is no where local to get it dyno tuned (cough PA cough) and LMS doesn't already have a remote tune developed on their dyno... I will probably just get the CHRAs from EPP.

i know i've mentioned it before but have you reached out to matt at gearhead about his upgraded turbos? larger than stock but smaller than atp. . id think they'd be right up your alley and are reasonably priced. they're not on the site but i'm sure he can send you specs if you contact him

11' SHO Tuxedo Metallic black-non PP | Highly sophisticated high altitude custom AJP Turbo E30 3Bar tune w/Wastegate mod | Cat'd ceramic PPE downpipes |170 stat| SP542 plugs .028 | PP trans cooler | H&R springs | RX catch can

12.8@108 @ 6,000ft DA.

StealBlueSho

Quote from: Colorado-SHOBro on January 28, 2018, 11:41:43 PM

i know i've mentioned it before but have you reached out to matt at gearhead about his upgraded turbos? larger than stock but smaller than atp. . id think they'd be right up your alley and are reasonably priced. they're not on the site but i'm sure he can send you specs if you contact him

Yes I contacted him. They are not available yet as he is still spec'ing them out. I appreciate the heads up though!

Gray Brick

Finished my exhaust!!!  3" down pipes to full 2.5" Magnaflow exhaust.

Can't believe how the stock exhaust necks down to 2"

2013 Ecoboost Ford Flex
AJP Tune (ATP+2) in progress , Livernois HPFP, 3 Bar MAP, UPR Catch Can, 100% Methanol w/ braided steel lines, 3" Downpipes -->2.5" X-pipe --> 2.5" Magnaflow exhaust, 2.5" air inlets to each turbo with cone filter, Custom water to air intercooler with chiller
275/40-20 Front 315/35-20 Rear Tires
---12.419ET/112.43MPH @ 5150 lbs in the 1/4---

ZSHO

Quote from: Gray Brick on January 29, 2018, 11:00:54 AM

It looks great GB! The stock exhaust should be 2.25" - 2 1/4 IIRC!
I fixed the ^^^ pics for ya!  Z  :)

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

irondoor19

Throwing a Much Needed First Time Winter Wax on the PI,
Tired of the Car looking like Crap, and Car wash doing next to nothing,
lighting and the lift are a Plus, & helping to see how bad the Paint really is,
looks like some polishing compound and a second coat will be needed...
2010 Lincoln MKS, BONE Stock for Now, 2014 3.7L Police, Drop IN K&N,

irondoor19

Did i win, Don't think So, But it is a Start, think i am Getting Old..

"Let try this again"

Colorado-SHOBro

Quote from: stealbluesho on January 29, 2018, 06:43:41 AM
Quote from: Colorado-SHOBro on January 28, 2018, 11:41:43 PM

Yes I contacted him. They are not available yet as he is still spec'ing them out. I appreciate the heads up though!

yeah i heard he may be reworking the design although i know he has several sets out there already. did he give you any sort of timeline?
since it seems none of your issues are too pressing could be worth the wait. although i'm sure the idea of upgrading is burning a hole in your head

11' SHO Tuxedo Metallic black-non PP | Highly sophisticated high altitude custom AJP Turbo E30 3Bar tune w/Wastegate mod | Cat'd ceramic PPE downpipes |170 stat| SP542 plugs .028 | PP trans cooler | H&R springs | RX catch can

12.8@108 @ 6,000ft DA.

irondoor19

Quote from: Gray Brick on January 29, 2018, 11:00:54 AM

Hey:

We NEED a Sound bite Video when you are Done...!

ZSHO

New Charge pipes finalized and completed to my personal (OCD) Specs! Lol. 
I tripled checked everything to make sure the Hoses and clamps are nice and snug as a bug!
I also for the time being put the stock intake back and will probably order an AEM Dryflow air filter.  Z  ;)

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

jbrown9999

Took her to the place that keeps her clean in the Winter for me.  They were slow so, they went to town.  Wax, full interior leather and surface treatment.  All trim blacked out, looks great.
Tried to post pic like 3 times and obviously I'm doing something wrong, website locks up when I try.
2016 Ford SHO w/ PP w/ SCT X4 w/ Gearhead tune,
MDesign CAI, non-noise maker pipe
Gapped/colder plugs, Thermostat w/ Water Wetter
MSD COPS, aFe Silver Bullet intake spacer
UPR catch can, BOV to atmosphere mod

SHOdded

You have posted before from the same device?  I know the forum was slow earlier, should be responding well now.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

jbrown9999

Quote from: SHOdded on February 01, 2018, 05:19:14 PM
You have posted before from the same device?  I know the forum was slow earlier, should be responding well now.

What size should the image be?
2016 Ford SHO w/ PP w/ SCT X4 w/ Gearhead tune,
MDesign CAI, non-noise maker pipe
Gapped/colder plugs, Thermostat w/ Water Wetter
MSD COPS, aFe Silver Bullet intake spacer
UPR catch can, BOV to atmosphere mod

SHOdded

I don't believe there is a size restriction anymore?  I have uploaded 5+MB images recently with no issues.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

StealBlueSho

Left the car outside for a day so I can get some woodwork done in the garage.... smh....