• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AJP turbo

Quote from: Macgyver on January 17, 2018, 04:20:36 PM
Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on January 16, 2018, 05:18:18 PM
Today I ordered new Amsoil to change every fluid in the car.

Definitely running this in my: Trans. PTU. and RDU this Spring.

Signature series and severe gear are the ones you want for those
SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress

Colorado-SHOBro

dow pipe install about to happen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
11' SHO Tuxedo Metallic black-non PP | Highly sophisticated high altitude custom AJP Turbo E30 3Bar tune w/Wastegate mod | Cat'd ceramic PPE downpipes |170 stat| SP542 plugs .028 | PP trans cooler | H&R springs | RX catch can

12.8@108 @ 6,000ft DA.

StealBlueSho

Quote from: Colorado-SHOBro on January 18, 2018, 12:09:40 PM

Nice... had to sneak that Vette picture huh? Very pretty!

bpd1151

Quote from: StealBlueSho on January 18, 2018, 12:49:20 PM

Funny! But, notice the nose of the SHO is AHEAD OF the Vette.....?

Get used to that sight. LOL.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

bpd1151

Quote from: bpd1151 on November 27, 2017, 01:09:41 PM
Well maybe not so much what I've done TO my SHO today, but rather...... What I've done FOR MY SHO.

I just returned from the post office, after having completed the lengthy vehicle application paperwork (over this past weekend) and printing out multiple photo's, etc. for 2018's World of Wheels event @ Stephen's Convention Center in Rosemont, IL. (link below).

Hopefully the acceptance committee deems my SHO worthy enough to exhibit. This show is THE SHOW for the biggest and the best.

This will be my 1st time (if accepted) to exhibit at all 3 days of the event. Previously, I have participated in the smaller, 1 day portion of this event, which was/is titled "Tuner Galleria".

Whole 'nother level to be downstairs on the main floor, for the main event. Wish me luck!

Here are the links/info for the event:

https://autorama.com/attend/chicago/

http://www.worldofwheelschicago.com

Again, wish me luck!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Might be in receipt of some news from the "acceptance committee" reference this post.

I'm excited. Stay tuned.......

djxfactor

Quote from: bpd1151 on January 18, 2018, 03:22:40 PM
Well maybe not so much what I've done TO my SHO today, but rather...... What I've done FOR MY SHO.

I just returned from the post office, after having completed the lengthy vehicle application paperwork (over this past weekend) and printing out multiple photo's, etc. for 2018's World of Wheels event @ Stephen's Convention Center in Rosemont, IL. (link below).

Hopefully the acceptance committee deems my SHO worthy enough to exhibit. This show is THE SHOW for the biggest and the best.

This will be my 1st time (if accepted) to exhibit at all 3 days of the event. Previously, I have participated in the smaller, 1 day portion of this event, which was/is titled "Tuner Galleria".

Whole 'nother level to be downstairs on the main floor, for the main event. Wish me luck!

Again, wish me luck!

Might be in receipt of some news from the "acceptance committee" reference this post.

Nice!!  That anticipation is the worst!  I just started showing my Flex at bigger shows towards the end of last season and it drove me crazy waiting on the accept/reject email lol

Good Luck!
2014 Ford Flex Limited AWD EcoBoost - Full Amsoil Synthetic Fluids swap in engine and driveline, SCT X4 Tuner w/ multiple tunes for 93 + Meth, Dash-mount Tablet running Torque Pro Gauges w/ BT Wireless OBD Adapter, 170 T-stat, 3-Bar MAP sensor, Denso 1step Colder Spark Plugs, OBX Catless Downpipes, Magnaflow Downpipe-back 2.5" exhaust system, Magnaflow 2.5" X-Pipe, MDesign Carbon Direct Cold Air Intake (Latest Gen), UPR 3-way Catch Can System, Devil's Own Stage-2 3-Bar Methanol Injection System with custom Tank/Pump mount, EcoPowerParts Black powder-coated Charge Pipe kit, TIAL Q Race BOV in Ruby Red color-match, Power Stop Z23 Brake upgrade on all 4 corners with Drilled/Slotted Zinc Rotors and Carbon Fiber-infused Ceramic Pads with color-matched Ruby Red calipers, Moog upgraded Sway Bar Endlinks, lowered on Megan Racing EZ Street coilovers, SPC Rear Camber kit, Verde Axis V99 Bronze 20x9 wheels wrapped in 275/40 Nexens, Custom forged 4 1/2" spiked one-piece steel lugs, Kicker CompRT 12" Sub in custom spare tire-well box, Polk Audio Carbon C500.1 mono sub amp, All-Fit Front Lip Spoiler, 3D Carbon Rear Wing, Ruby Red vinyl wrapped interior trim, LED-lit "FLEX" Door Sills, Full LED Interior bulb swap, Red LED Accent lighting throughout, SpiderMax 3D Kagu black laser fit floor mats for all 3 rows, LED Puddle Light swap, Tinted LED Tails, Windows Tinted all around.

ZSHO

Quote from: bpd1151 on January 18, 2018, 03:22:40 PM

Again, wish me luck!

Fingers crossed buddy! I thought you had a dedicated section ?  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

bpd1151

Let's just say I noticed when checking my various financial accounts, that in the checking specifically, the check I wrote way back in November, before Thanksgiving was cashed this very morning.

So I will presume I was accepted. Just gotta wait now for the official paperwork to arrive before really celebrating.

I'm glad now in retrospect, that I took the necessary time off months ago. It was a risk, but a calculated one nonetheless.

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Colorado-SHOBro

Quote from: bpd1151 on January 18, 2018, 01:36:12 PM
Quote from: StealBlueSho on January 18, 2018, 12:49:20 PM

Funny! But, notice the nose of the SHO is AHEAD OF the Vette.....?

Get used to that sight. LOL.

oh he's well aware of that site already.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtfGoTEGj9w&feature=youtu.be
lol.
downpipes are in!

11' SHO Tuxedo Metallic black-non PP | Highly sophisticated high altitude custom AJP Turbo E30 3Bar tune w/Wastegate mod | Cat'd ceramic PPE downpipes |170 stat| SP542 plugs .028 | PP trans cooler | H&R springs | RX catch can

12.8@108 @ 6,000ft DA.

lamrith

Quote from: bpd1151 on January 18, 2018, 04:42:19 PM
Let's just say I noticed when checking my various financial accounts, that in the checking specifically, the check I wrote way back in November, before Thanksgiving was cashed this very morning.

So I will presume I was accepted. Just gotta wait now for the official paperwork to arrive before really celebrating.
HAHA!!  You sound like me and my hunting buddies out here were you have to put in for lottery draw on everything.  A guys sees his CC hit with a big $ around the time the usually do draws and posts, then the entire forums is on edge of seats as they all chime in about CC charges they just got, etc.  They knew they drew for something, just a matter of waiting to see which hunt they drew (usually put in for 3-4choices on an app).

Early Congrats man!
'13 Sho PP, SCT x4, AJP 92-Octane rev6 (14psi&20spark) NGK 6510, 3Bar, K&N CAI, PPE Catted DP, Dynomax Axleback, 20*9.5 Voxx Lago w/ 275/40-20 GMAX AS-05.

AJP turbo

Played in the snow and AWD and 4 snow tires is awesome

405whp/520tq
Dyno

Tuning in progress

Macgyver

AJP turbo

Quote from: Macgyver on January 18, 2018, 10:50:46 PM
Quote from: AJP turbo on January 18, 2018, 09:54:08 PM
Played in the snow and AWD and 4 snow tires is awesome

Studded ?

No but they are true winter tires branded with the mountain snowflake lol....Yokohama icegards.....I had them on the SHO too, I like'em

405whp/520tq
Dyno

Tuning in progress

Macgyver

I know you are out towards Western Pa ? so I figured you might have studded them.