• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: bpd1151 on December 20, 2017, 10:10:01 PM

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on December 20, 2017, 09:14:52 PMDid you whisper sweet nothings to her?

Did you lovingly stroke her?

How does your wife feel about "the other woman"?

Ha.

Funny you ask. She often remarks how much passion I have for my SHO, and then quips how, at times, I should go out to the garage and stick my weiner in the tail pipes and molest her accordingly (most PG rated way I can state it). LOL.

Gotta love the Wife. Even she gives me grief.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
LMAO, she sounds like a keeper for sure!

ZSHO

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on December 20, 2017, 10:27:02 PM
Quote from: bpd1151 on December 20, 2017, 10:10:01 PM

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on December 20, 2017, 09:14:52 PMDid you whisper sweet nothings to her?

Did you lovingly stroke her?

How does your wife feel about "the other woman"?

Ha.

Funny you ask. She often remarks how much passion I have for my SHO, and then quips how, at times, I should go out to the garage and stick my weiner in the tail pipes and molest her accordingly (most PG rated way I can state it). LOL.

Gotta love the Wife. Even she gives me grief.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
LMAO, she sounds like a keeper for sure!
Who let the Dogs out! LMAO.  Z  :D

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

StealBlueSho

Good old fashion oil change... mobile 1 full syn... motorcraft filter... old oil BLACK at 2500 miles... I put some miles on her going to the tracks this fall...

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

BoostfoSHO

Found my boost leak at the wastegate mod weld. Wrapped my downpipes and it fixed my penny in a can rattle issue. So glad that worked out. Still waiting to see what Brad says about my logs after my leak fix.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

AJPTurbo FTW
2015 SHO PP
Air raid intake, 3bar, OBX catless downpipes, 160tstat 2. Electric exhaust cutouts, MSD ignition coil, hot pipes with Tial BOV, AJP Turbo wastegate regulator mod.
For now...
Pending install. Snow stage

ZSHO

I usually have the Ford Dealer change the motor oil using my supplied Redline oil but due to the Holiday season there was no availability even for a kind person such as me!

I changed it early today on Christmas eve and @ almost 60K on the car did not hear a Peep of a rattle after filling her up with oil on startup and guess the pump is working as designed. Z   :)

BTW with a Brand new Jeep in the driveway I still enjoy driving the SHO like it was day one!  :drive:
Merry Christmas. Z  :xmas:

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

irondoor19

Went to Menards on Sat And Found these
4200 Lumen Shop lights On sale 16.99 EA
Temp them in to the most likely Location

I can see Clearly Now......
2010 Lincoln MKS, BONE Stock for Now, 2014 3.7L Police, Drop IN K&N,

BoostfoSHO

Installed my drivebright drls, love these things with the blinker

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

AJPTurbo FTW
2015 SHO PP
Air raid intake, 3bar, OBX catless downpipes, 160tstat 2. Electric exhaust cutouts, MSD ignition coil, hot pipes with Tial BOV, AJP Turbo wastegate regulator mod.
For now...
Pending install. Snow stage

SHOdded

Nice score, irondoor!  Though the invisible car has me worried.

Macgyver

Quote from: irondoor19 on December 25, 2017, 04:52:49 PM

Gravity defying car. Must handle super awesome.

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: Macgyver on December 25, 2017, 07:30:35 PM

Gravity defying car. Must handle super awesome.
MiB standard issue...

jbrown9999

At 20K, doing a clean and recharge of my drop in K&N.  I haven't got the nerve to take her out for a spin because she's so nice and clean from yesterday.
2016 Ford SHO w/ PP w/ SCT X4 w/ Gearhead tune,
MDesign CAI, non-noise maker pipe
Gapped/colder plugs, Thermostat w/ Water Wetter
MSD COPS, aFe Silver Bullet intake spacer
UPR catch can, BOV to atmosphere mod

SHOdded

SilvererSHO

I hope you bought extras.  I bought I think 16 of them when they had a bargain sale at Menards about 5 years ago and have replaced about 1/3 of them by now due to the electronic ballasts failing.  I'm not saying you may have the same luck with a more expensive option though either.
All Silver(er)SHO.  2012, every option with PP running new Firehawk Indy 500's.