• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jordan

Oh well, not too big of a deal to me. It'll sell elsewhere. It's decently popular in the fusion side of things because people don't want to void their warranties and the tuning aftermarket isn't too big. One of the mods on another forum swore by it at a time so some others are still interested in it. Oh well! As long as the SHO is doing good that's all that matters to me!
World's Fastest SHO Ecoboost July 2019 - Current

2020 Power Numbers - 536AWHP/647Torque

Jordan

I was however looking at the back turbo and noticed the rubber piping coming off the turbo was a bit oily... That has risen some concerns for me. Builds boost fine and nothing seems out of the ordinary in terms of noise.

Gray Brick

Started my water to air intercooler install..... finally!!!
2013 Ecoboost Ford Flex
AJP Tune (ATP+2) in progress , Livernois HPFP, 3 Bar MAP, UPR Catch Can, 100% Methanol w/ braided steel lines, 3" Downpipes -->2.5" X-pipe --> 2.5" Magnaflow exhaust, 2.5" air inlets to each turbo with cone filter, Custom water to air intercooler with chiller
275/40-20 Front 315/35-20 Rear Tires
---12.419ET/112.43MPH @ 5150 lbs in the 1/4---

Colorado-SHOBro

Quote from: Gray Brick on December 02, 2017, 10:28:36 PM
Started my water to air intercooler install..... finally!!!
details and pics please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
11' SHO Tuxedo Metallic black-non PP | Highly sophisticated high altitude custom AJP Turbo E30 3Bar tune w/Wastegate mod | Cat'd ceramic PPE downpipes |170 stat| SP542 plugs .028 | PP trans cooler | H&R springs | RX catch can

12.8@108 @ 6,000ft DA.

Gray Brick

2013 Ecoboost Ford Flex
AJP Tune (ATP+2) in progress , Livernois HPFP, 3 Bar MAP, UPR Catch Can, 100% Methanol w/ braided steel lines, 3" Downpipes -->2.5" X-pipe --> 2.5" Magnaflow exhaust, 2.5" air inlets to each turbo with cone filter, Custom water to air intercooler with chiller
275/40-20 Front 315/35-20 Rear Tires
---12.419ET/112.43MPH @ 5150 lbs in the 1/4---

sholxgt

Tried to put a set of Goodyear Hybrid windshield wipers on it, but the fitment is horrible.  Has the wiper arm a solid inch higher off the windshield.

Any recommendations for a wiper that comes with adapters that sits close to the windshield so that it's still under the hood for better airflow?
Current - 2019 F150 Platinum FX4 3.5 EB
Formerly -2013 MKS Ecoboost Premium
PPE Catted DP's, 170 Reische TS, K&N Drop In, AJP Tune only at track - 12.87@106

pmezo33

Front brakes and rotors and a nice fresh annual brake flush.  Stupid mityvac brake bleeder fell apart on me mid flush, so i had enough with it and threw it in the garbage.  I really hated that thing.  Went back to old school bottle and hose while pumping the brakes.  Much easier and cleaner. 

Now hopefully my new bypass valve comes in the mail tomorrow so i can swap that out.

StealBlueSho

Sent Brad a log to see if perchance we can turn it up a notch... looks like I might be able to manage a bump in booooooooooooost.... even with the winter fuel and air... crap... I am going to need better tires ASAP...

Time to check my stocks to make sure I can sell enough off to pay for a motor/turbos... apparently bonuses this year got poop canned.

ZSHO

I changed the Motor oil using Redline oil as usual! but using a Mobil 1 filter . Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

ZSHO

Quote from: StealBlueSho on December 04, 2017, 09:51:54 PM
Sent Brad a log to see if perchance we can turn it up a notch... looks like I might be able to manage a bump in booooooooooooost.... even with the winter fuel and air... crap... I am going to need better tires ASAP...

Time to check my stocks to make sure I can sell enough off to pay for a motor/turbos... apparently bonuses this year got poop canned.
No Bonus!  What happened to the Christmas spirit!  Sorry man! .Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

StealBlueSho

LOL... company is tightening the belt... I am not surprised honestly. Its interesting times... might be time to make a switch..

SHOdded

Hope you can find the safest route to that switch :)
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Jordan

Sent off info to brad to get an E30 tune all done up this morning. Only unfortunate part is I gotta go to two seperate stations to get my e30 all mixed up! Sad part about living in the middle of nowhere! At least I will have the opportunity to swap between e30 and 93 tunes as I please.

Jordan

Filled up the tank with 5.5 gallons of e85 and the rest 93 to get me near an e30 mark and flashed over the newest AJP tune. If it wasn't so flippin cold out I would be driving the car a lot more that's for sure.