• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bamsho

2013 white Gen 5.  Gearhead Intercooler, Turbosmart wastegate actuators, Alky Controls meth kit, Livernois catted downpipes,  Livernois Corsa cat back black etched tips.  2016 True Street Champion.

glock-coma

Changed both sides inner and outer tie rod ends.
Replaced with moog.
Oil change with pennzoil ultra platinum
5w30 and wix XP filter.
Also changed the PTU fluid while it was up with royal purple 75w-140.
Was only able to get out/in about 15 oz. 
The PTU was changed out about 30k ago and the fluid didn't look all that bad.
Here's the plug with all the crud on it

Old fluid coming out
2010 red candy metallic non PP 402B
AJPTURBO 2 BAR Tune Stock 14.1@100.3 / Tuned 12.83@107.7
K&N panel, RX OCC, Sp-534 @.30 Tint 50%F-35%R BOV bypass
1997 SHO silver frost (sold)
1990 SHO triple black 5-speed (saved my life)

ZSHO

Quote from: bpd1151 on September 11, 2017, 07:58:30 PM
The hot chicks cum AFTER the purchase/install there SBS.

At least they did with mine, and apparently as is the case with Z's. LOL.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
@ bpd1151 heard in Japan, men come first and women come second .LOL. Z
Its all in good fun my fellow ecobooster's.  :)

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

SHOdded

Quote from: glock-coma on September 11, 2017, 09:37:51 PM
Changed both sides inner and outer tie rod ends.
Replaced with moog.
Oil change with pennzoil ultra platinum
5w30 and wix XP filter.
Also changed the PTU fluid while it was up with royal purple 75w-140.
Old fluid was Motorcraft, or ...?  It looks very healthy, not sure what that sludge on the plug is.  How's the ride with the new tie rod ends?
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

glock-coma

Old fluid was motorcraft,
Have not driven yet, still a couple things I need to button up.
(Need new metal bands for inner tie rod boots.)
All that sludge on the plug was magnetic, so I'm assuming it was from the new ptu breaking in.
2010 red candy metallic non PP 402B
AJPTURBO 2 BAR Tune Stock 14.1@100.3 / Tuned 12.83@107.7
K&N panel, RX OCC, Sp-534 @.30 Tint 50%F-35%R BOV bypass
1997 SHO silver frost (sold)
1990 SHO triple black 5-speed (saved my life)

StealBlueSho

All shined up after the track, fluids all good, tires back up to pressure, and ready to go for next week!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

StealBlueSho

Quote from: SHOdded on September 15, 2017, 12:16:35 PM
Anything to make 'er go a li'l faster, eh?

Gotta decrease drag! Although would have better results laying off the cheeseburgers..

Colorado-SHOBro

Quote from: ZSHO on August 30, 2017, 01:59:15 PM
Perfect fit!!. Z

thanks to some inspiration from z i utilized my extra fittings to move my fresh air source from my leaking CSS(old style rx) to a makeshift separator in this factory location. i placed some filter media w/ stainless screen on the quick connect fitting to keep it from breaking apart and entering the front valve cover. replaced leaking CSS with the factory oil cap so no more wiping up oil from the oil neck for this guy!

11' SHO Tuxedo Metallic black-non PP | Highly sophisticated high altitude custom AJP Turbo E30 3Bar tune w/Wastegate mod | Cat'd ceramic PPE downpipes |170 stat| SP542 plugs .028 | PP trans cooler | H&R springs | RX catch can

12.8@108 @ 6,000ft DA.

On the Explorer Sport I just finished putting a second coat of Collinite Insulator wax on it and changed the air filter with another stock one and the cabin air was changed out to a Bosch Hepa filter.
Man, those sliding white pins at the bottom of the glovebox were a PITA for some reason.. they fought me all the way.

Both filters were dirty at 26k miles.
The blue filter is the Bosch hepa.
2016 Ford Explorer Sport
2003 Ford Harley Davidson SuperCrew

SHOdded

That cabin air filter definitely needed to go!  Nice color on the Bosch filter :)

StealBlueSho

Hmmmm drain and fill time... small transmission hiccup... besides I have not been happy with the fluid the shop put in... non motorcraft...

StealBlueSho

Oh... there are two drain bolts... I have always used the bottom one.. is the top one for the torque converter?

bpd1151

The "top" one from what I understand, is simply a port if you will, that is used to check pressures.

I've always used the "bottom" one to drain myself.

StealBlueSho

Quote from: bpd1151 on September 16, 2017, 10:07:46 AM
The "top" one from what I understand, is simply a port if you will, that is used to check pressures.

I've always used the "bottom" one to drain myself.

Thank you good Sir.