• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

irondoor19

2013 Taurus Police: 36,500 as of Today....INVESTIGATE what i Bought

Dusty and Dirty underneath Looks like been driven on a dirt road, Better than Rust

On the Rack, So PTU Fluid Change; Yikes Only 10 OZ came Out, a ton of Shavings
But at least it looked like Gear Oil. Will be installing Our own Custom Breather Fill

Rear Turbo Oil Pipe is leaking, will be looking @ that and inside the intercooler.

RDU Fluid Change, Oil Change and Trans Change Later Today...

Sorry for the upside down Pics, But that is how i am feeling right Now..

No Rust on the Underside, Car came from Tenn.. Tires are Miss Matched on the rear,
Spare Tire is Not even the same as the miss matched ones...
FRONT Grill is Cracked, Front Bumper is also Cracked. Bad Seal job on the Roof Holes.
2010 Lincoln MKS, BONE Stock for Now, 2014 3.7L Police, Drop IN K&N,

mrhighcaliber

Quote from: StealBlueSho on August 19, 2017, 06:08:51 PM
Quote from: mrhighcaliber on August 19, 2017, 04:04:02 PM
Finally stopped putting off my rear 2013+ caliper/ rotor upgrade. Been running the 2013+ fronts for over a year now. Also prepped, por15'd and painted all 4 of them. New Bendix fleetlock pursuit pads all the way round. 140mph-0mph fade free stops with minimal pedal effort. My God the stopping power is amazing. Warm them up and they stop quicker. Can't say enough great things about this setup.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Did you do the break booster upgrade as well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nope. Same mush box. Lol. But the pedal effort seems a bit less than the 2013+ boosters. But the 2k13+ boosters have less pedal travel and firmer/ better feel. (Drove them @ work)

StealBlueSho

Alignment done, the shop said the stock camber bolts had enough in them to bring it into alignment without using the bigger ones I purchased. I'll take it!

Picture of the ride height... she is dirty... I will get some better ones when she is cleaned up.

SHOdded

Wow, lotsa things going on with that PI, irondoor!  I sure hope there is no undisclosed body damage or frame damage ...
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

mrhighcaliber

Quote from: StealBlueSho on August 22, 2017, 03:16:43 PM
Alignment done, the shop said the stock camber bolts had enough in them to bring it into alignment without using the bigger ones I purchased. I'll take it!

Picture of the ride height... she is dirty... I will get some better ones when she is cleaned up.

You got her slitherin now...So You mind selling the bolts? How much for them shipped? Lol. I'm about  almost -2° on one side in the rear. QuickLane said they would redo it for free if I got the bolts.

StealBlueSho

Free if you don't mind paying the shipping. PM me your shipping info.

StealBlueSho

Before and after...

irondoor19

Cleaned Up, Oiled Up, Tinted Windows,
Starting to Look a Ton Better.... :P

StealBlueSho

Quote from: irondoor19 on August 23, 2017, 11:33:56 AM
Cleaned Up, Oiled Up, Tinted Windows,
Starting to Look a Ton Better.... :P

That looks great!!!!

irondoor19

Quote from: SHOdded on August 22, 2017, 05:52:14 PM
Wow, lotsa things going on with that PI, irondoor!  I sure hope there is no undisclosed body damage or frame damage ...

Ok; We Figured it out, This Was a Park Ranger Car in or around Knoxville Tn, So
I think we we are more than OK, New Grill On Order, Will Wait on the Front Lower bumper,
Hose may still be under Warranty... am checking Check on that,
After Fluid change This thing Runs like a raped ape...!

My Glass is always Half Empty, Till i can SEE Clearly... :P

mrhighcaliber

Quote from: StealBlueSho on August 22, 2017, 07:28:02 PM

Bet!

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

StealBlueSho

Quote from: mrhighcaliber on August 23, 2017, 08:28:02 PM
Quote from: StealBlueSho on August 22, 2017, 07:28:02 PM

Bet!

PM me your addy and they will ship out tomorrow.

JimiJak

Took the taillights off my '14 XSport, I was going to night shade them, but didn't like how it was turning out so I'm going to use some vinyl one way or the other. Haven't decided between tint film or a lamin-x. Any suggestions?

So, looking up all of that got me side-tracked into doing a vinyl wrap. Have any cool ideas to share? I'm kicking around something like this:
"America is all about speed. Hot, nasty, badass speed." - Eleanor Roosevelt

2014 XSport Black Betty Build

StealBlueSho

Cleaned up with some pictures of the install...

Rear fender gap

Front fender gap

Front right

Front left

Rear left

Rear right

Stance (Drive way is not flat)

Enjoy! I know I do!!!! ;-)