• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hotrod Lincoln

Bought my MKS a few weeks ago. Changed the oil today. Glad I did. I never trust the dealer even when they said they did. Took 6 quarts 5-30 PP and MC filter. Oil was nasty.
2011 MKS 81K Miles

StealBlueSho

Coilovers shipped today! Camber bolts shipped today, new Moog hub\bearing shipped as well....more installs coming soon..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

StealBlueSho

Maybe ATP turbos.... could... be... shipping.... soon.... ::evilgrin::

And possible long block found... not sure who besides LMS will race prep these things...

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: StealBlueSho on August 07, 2017, 08:33:25 PM

And possible long block found... not sure who besides LMS will race prep these things...

Super Six motorsports?

StealBlueSho

Georgia huh? I have family down there... hmmmmm could prove worth while depending on price...

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: StealBlueSho on August 07, 2017, 08:48:28 PM
Georgia huh? I have family down there... hmmmmm could prove worth while depending on price...

Call em up, they are friendly and love to talk about Ecoboost....

Linemonkey

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on August 07, 2017, 08:38:54 PM

Super Six motorsports?
Anyone have any experience with Super Six? They have some interesting goodies, for the Ecoboost engines

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

2013 SHO PP Tuxedo Black
3 bar
160 T-STAT
Catless DPs
Tune by AJP

jbrown9999

Quote from: Linemonkey on August 07, 2017, 11:34:17 PM

Super Six motorsports?
Anyone have any experience with Super Six? They have some interesting goodies, for the Ecoboost engines

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Has anyone seen or heard of a "Stroker" TT Ecoboost?  That would be a "fun" surprise to have under the hood!
2016 Ford SHO w/ PP w/ SCT X4 w/ Gearhead tune,
MDesign CAI, non-noise maker pipe
Gapped/colder plugs, Thermostat w/ Water Wetter
MSD COPS, aFe Silver Bullet intake spacer
UPR catch can, BOV to atmosphere mod

StealBlueSho

Super Six motorsports?

Just got off the phone with SuperSix MS.... $8,499 for a full short block rebuild with the stroker crank, bored .03, upgraded pistons, rings, skirts, rods, bearings, and ARP hardware. Includes balancing etc...

$17,999 for all that plus port/polished heads, intake manifold, and some other stuff..

They do not have anything yet for our power train... he said find some performance shops in Europe as they tend to have better transaxle solutions than we do in the US.

Lead time is 10 weeks and they don't do the R&R of the motors.

Chris was very knowledgeable and had lots of good information.

Time to assess the budge situation...

SHOdded

One of the main reasons to LME the motor is, to me, simply the offering of the deck brace.  High hp demands stability.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

ZSHO

I placed an order with Mike.B @- info@ecopowerparts.com on Mon and today received the new updated silicone hose which is a complete one piece,unit that connects to the front turbo which makes the install that much easier with no adjusting needed.

IMHO It definitely looks like a quality piece hose as compared to the previous version which was made of aluminum along with silicone adapters and surely was a pita to install.

Mike thanks again for the quality piece hose.  Z  :)

New updated part

Previous version

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

StealBlueSho

Hmmmm.... got something to do now...

sholxgt

Quote from: StealBlueSho on August 11, 2017, 04:22:42 PM

Hmmmm.... got something to do now...

Shiny new parts!  Me likes shiny new parts! 

Funny how the shiny new parts end up making my hands really dirty.
Current - 2019 F150 Platinum FX4 3.5 EB
Formerly -2013 MKS Ecoboost Premium
PPE Catted DP's, 170 Reische TS, K&N Drop In, AJP Tune only at track - 12.87@106

StealBlueSho

Ha! That is a fact... just need to schedule time on my buddies lift..

StealBlueSho

Got a nice email from Brad lol.... apparently there is even more oddities in my strategy then he has all ready discovered... at this pint he is going to call SCT to verify that the base tables provided for my strategy are not wrong... lol...

It's never a good thing when your turner starts an email with... " I am not sure how your car is even able idle correctly"...

FWIW... Torrie couldn't get a base tune, BCB has never even seen my strategy, LMS had to build a new tune for it, and Brad has spent hours going over all the tables trying to make sense of it....

Onward we go...