• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StealBlueSho

Colorado-SHOBro

Quote from: StealBlueSho on August 01, 2017, 08:01:16 PM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
what pads were you running with those rotors?
there's been better feedback from the 13+ group on the powerstop brakes and they also offer the "top cop" version which uses better pads but i THINK the rotors are the same. so upgrading to the 13+ brakes could be an option if you want to stay slotted at a reasonable cost. and of course there's ebc wether you go 13+ or not. i've even seen some mixed reviews on those too.
OEM is probably the safest route

11' SHO Tuxedo Metallic black-non PP | Highly sophisticated high altitude custom AJP Turbo E30 3Bar tune w/Wastegate mod | Cat'd ceramic PPE downpipes |170 stat| SP542 plugs .028 | PP trans cooler | H&R springs | RX catch can

12.8@108 @ 6,000ft DA.

FiveLeeter918

Added more boost, picked up 50 tq low range... whoo!
- Lee
Technical Sales, Ortiz Tuning and Performance
F-150, Mustang, Lincoln MKS, Taurus SHO and Ford Flex Tuning

Ortiz Performance Vendor Forum | Find us on Facebook! | Shop Today!

Vortech347

Quote from: StealBlueSho on August 01, 2017, 08:01:16 PM

Aftermarket slotted/drilled rotors are a complete waste of money for anything but bling.  Open track they're lucky if they last 3-4 laps before scaling/cracking, or even completely separating from the hub.  My personal experience years ago and I continue to see it first hand  Unless the entire brake system is designed correctly from the ground up, stay away from those rotors if you plan on any kind of performance driving other than going to church with grandma.
Matt H.
2013 SHO Performance Pack, Daily, AJPTurbo tuned
2003 SVT Cobra 497rwhp/491rwtq, Self tuned, Cruiser
1990 Mustang GT 570rwhp/530twtq, Self tuned, Open Track
2017 F150 XLT 5.0

StealBlueSho

Slowly getting it there...

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

StealBlueSho

This time yes..

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

TopherSho

2010 non-pp, 98k miles, 3-bar,  .026 plugs, SNOW-KIT STG1, AJPTurbu tune#35, 15.5+psi
Best 0-60 public road 4.35s
Best 1/4 of 12.61 no DA correction

jbrown9999

Quote from: bnoon on February 21, 2013, 09:16:00 AM
Yeah it is a really smoking deal compared to single washes at the unmanned places. Even includes tire shine, forced air dry, the final wipedown by hand. Hand wax jobs are only 20 bux after that too if you want one.

I have the same deal but its $48 a month but with that, they hand dry the car, hand clean the wheels, treat the tires, vacuum/wipe down the inside and clean all windows inside and out!

Yes, it is unlimited also!  Some times I just run through the tunnel but other times, when time permits, I'll get the whole the thing done.  Been there twice this week, Mon and today!
2016 Ford SHO w/ PP w/ SCT X4 w/ Gearhead tune,
MDesign CAI, non-noise maker pipe
Gapped/colder plugs, Thermostat w/ Water Wetter
MSD COPS, aFe Silver Bullet intake spacer
UPR catch can, BOV to atmosphere mod

StealBlueSho

Little TLC after a couple nights at the track.

ZSHO

@- SBS The slickness might guide you in the right (Track).:)

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

StealBlueSho

Gave this a shot today to see how well (long) it lasts... did a great job bring the plastic trim around the bottom back to life.

SHOdded

StealBlueSho

Quote from: SHOdded on August 05, 2017, 02:01:31 PM
I like peanut butter myself.  LOL

Are you being serious?