• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jonnoriega

Are you tired of my postings yet?  Here's a video of what the Borla S-Type Cat-Exhaust sounds like inside the cabin.  A driver's perspective if you will. 

Please do note that this is a brand new install and barely has 100 miles on it.  From my understanding, the tone will get deeper the more I drive it. 

I hope you find my videos useful if not entertaining.  Please like it if you can on YouTube. 

Thank you! 😊
https://youtu.be/UEe0JfNCNVc
2016 Explorer Platinum

ZSHO

Quote from: jonnoriega on July 19, 2017, 08:46:02 PM
Are you tired of my postings yet?  Here's a video of what the Borla S-Type Cat-Exhaust sounds like inside the cabin.  A driver's perspective if you will. 

Please do note that this is a brand new install and barely has 100 miles on it.  From my understanding, the tone will get deeper the more I drive it. 

I hope you find my videos useful if not entertaining.  Please like it if you can on YouTube. 

Thank you! 😊
https://youtu.be/UEe0JfNCNVc
Keep it coming!!  subscribed. Z  :)

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

Gjkrisa

So this happened yesterday and happened again today
Sun baking this piece wife driving so don't know how fast know the first time she was going way faster then normal and found this just hanging on to the side of the car glad I didn't lose it
so I hope by forcing more of the sticky stuff on the edges of the panel instead of in the middle
Has anyone else had this issue how did you fix it?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

2016 Taurus SHO pp Shadow Black
diy emblems,jms boost max, FORscan modder

TopherSho

Super glue.  Hopefully mine never need replaced because my driver side is now 100% bonded.
2010 non-pp, 98k miles, 3-bar,  .026 plugs, SNOW-KIT STG1, AJPTurbu tune#35, 15.5+psi
Best 0-60 public road 4.35s
Best 1/4 of 12.61 no DA correction

irondoor19

"Oh happy day", Break in complete, all of the little problems r resolved,
Installed the 3 Bar, Loaded the ATP Turbo Rev 0 Tune,
Ran it down the road and the highway, With a Data Log,
Happily awaiting the Next Revision.... ;D
2010 Lincoln MKS, BONE Stock for Now, 2014 3.7L Police, Drop IN K&N,

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

StealBlueSho

After several tunes and a couple tuners I have decided I am going to work through Livernois Motorsports to finalize my Meth tune. I will be calling on Monday to schedule an official dyno tune through them. Probably going to have them throw on my H&R springs as well since their package price is not a bad deal. Still planning on a trip to the Drags for VA/MD/DC folks as well.

SHOdded

Awesome.  Looking forward to the process and results!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

ZSHO

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

ZSHO

Quote from: Gjkrisa on July 19, 2017, 11:22:04 PM
Sun baking this piece wife driving so don't know how fast know the first time she was going way faster then normal and found this just hanging on to the side of the car glad I didn't lose it
so I hope by forcing more of the sticky stuff on the edges of the panel instead of in the middle

Damn that sucks! That should be covered under warranty cause had the dealer replace my (Ecoboost)emblem a while back. Z

ZSHO

Damn it!! That should be covered under warranty cause had the dealer replace my (Ecoboost)emblem a while back.
I see it's made in the (USA) ! What's that part number on the back? ? Z
DG13-54255 ?

Gjkrisa

Quote from: ZSHO on July 23, 2017, 07:19:40 AM

Damn it!! That should be covered under warranty cause had the dealer replace my (Ecoboost)emblem a while back.
I see it's made in the (USA) ! What's that part number on the back? ? Z
DG13-542 ?
That would be cool I'm out of town for work but the next one is a**aaw don't can't see the other two digits

2016 Taurus SHO pp Shadow Black
diy emblems,jms boost max, FORscan modder

ZSHO

boosted4SHO

Replaced the front fender plates on my '11 with '13+ plates:

CW III
2011 non-PP SHO - tuxedo black
custom CAI w/Green Filter, SP534's @ .030, JLT catch can, switchback LED's, 20x8.5 +35 Ruff 959
in the works...

SHOdded