• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jonnoriega

Quote from: ZSHO on July 15, 2017, 01:09:06 PM
Quote from: jonnoriega on July 15, 2017, 01:02:15 PM
Quote from: ZSHO on July 15, 2017, 01:00:40 PM
Quote from: jonnoriega on July 13, 2017, 02:25:12 PM

So this is about to happen. Going to compliment the Livernois Level 2 Performance Package and 3 Bar Map Sensor already installed. I feel like a little boy on Christmas morning. Expecting it delivery this Friday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice!  Definitely looking forward to some pics or better yet a video is a must. Z  :)

Definitely, ZSHO. I bought a GoPro just for the occasion as well. LOL!

That's funny cause been looking to purchase one.
Do you happen to recommend a Go-pro? Thanks Z

Z - bought his. 0% interest for 12 months with a Best Buy Visa. Also bought the auto accessory (suction cup) and a bunch of other ones for my wife when we go to the Philippines in December.

Playing around with it now. It's pretty damned awesome.

They also have cheaper ones (last years models) but they're as basic as they get. I highly recommend one.

2016 Explorer Platinum

ZSHO

@Jonnoriega thanks for the quick response my friend. Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

bamsho

Finally got to try out the new H&R springs at BSD yesterday.   I was very happy in the results.  My 60fts dropped to very low 1.8s and had one 1.79.  Neither car was ever that low.  Car ran consitant low 12.5s, great for when I go back for a Friday night, HEHE.  Another positive that happened was a new best trap speed.  I had gone a best of 110, but yesterday was 112.  So got some good baseline numbers so when I get the new V11 meth tunes, I can compare numbers.
2013 white Gen 5.  Gearhead Intercooler, Turbosmart wastegate actuators, Alky Controls meth kit, Livernois catted downpipes,  Livernois Corsa cat back black etched tips.  2016 True Street Champion.

SHOdded

Solid results, time to grow that crowd of SHOcked competitors and spectators!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

lsfox86

So this is about to happen. Going to compliment the Livernois Level 2 Performance Package and 3 Bar Map Sensor already installed. I feel like a little boy on Christmas morning. Expecting it delivery this Friday.

I have this Borla system on my Explorer Sport. I think you are going to be very happy with it.
2015 - LMS tune - 160 thermostat - Borla cat back - K&N drop in - HID headlights/fogs - K40 radar

jonnoriega

Quote from: lsfox86 on July 16, 2017, 11:20:02 AM

I have this Borla system on my Explorer Sport. I think you are going to be very happy with it.

I hear it runs quiet on he highways and Lin drives too. That's why I went with it.

2016 Explorer Platinum

jonnoriega

Good day, Eco-Boost Enthusiasts! I bought a GoPro 5 Sessions Camera yesterday and was fooling around with it today and shot this video.

Disclaimer - I am an amateur and new to all this technology but edited this video with iMovie.

This is how the Livernois Motorsports & Engineering cat-back downpipes sound with the OEM mufflers. This will change this week as I am installing a Borla S-Type Exhaust System. I can't wait and I'll be sure to shoot video of that as well.

I hope you enjoy and like my YouTube video on my page!

https://youtu.be/OZRymEPGd88
2016 Explorer Platinum

SHOdded

Rock steady video production, with a nice soundtrack :D
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

TopherSho

I applied (6) hose clamps to everything on the top side of the engine bay that had the horrible Ford clips, no more boost leaks.
2010 non-pp, 98k miles, 3-bar,  .026 plugs, SNOW-KIT STG1, AJPTurbu tune#35, 15.5+psi
Best 0-60 public road 4.35s
Best 1/4 of 12.61 no DA correction

SHOdded

jonnoriega

Okay Explorer Enthusiasts. Here's the first video of my new Borla S-Type Cat-Exhaust System with a Livernois Catted Downpipes.
About a 45 second video of the start up and short launch. I'm editing video of my 5 minute drive home so you can hear what it sounds like when you punch it and drive at various speeds. 
I hope you enjoy and please like my video on YouTube. I would be ever grateful. :)

https://youtu.be/0edRU_OX7F4
2016 Explorer Platinum

ZSHO

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

mrhighcaliber

Quote from: jonnoriega on July 17, 2017, 07:15:19 PM
Okay Explorer Enthusiasts. Here's the first video of my new Borla S-Type Cat-Exhaust System with a Livernois Catted Downpipes.
About a 45 second video of the start up and short launch. I'm editing video of my 5 minute drive home so you can hear what it sounds like when you punch it and drive at various speeds. 
I hope you enjoy and please like my video on YouTube. I would be ever grateful. :)

https://youtu.be/0edRU_OX7F4
The borla to my ears, sounds quite a bit more refined than the corsa. I like it.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

mrhighcaliber

Finally got around to installing my ptu drain plug, fresh Amsoil severe gear oil and an engine oil change. Ptu now has the same drain plug as the trans. I flushed half a quart of new gear oil through before the final fill. Took exactly 16oz.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

shaundizzle15

Finally, got around to throwing in some AMSoil in for oil change, has anyone used/installed a fujimoto oil drain plug? Was going to but didn't like how much it protrudes down. bummed because looked like a great idea for cleaner changes.
Hockey/Golf/Car geek, Beagle loving, and totally comfortable with it.
Tuxedo Black nonPP 2013 SHO traded in
Shadow Black nonPP 2016 SHO
VTA, and tuned by GH