• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZSHO

Quote from: bamsho on July 08, 2017, 09:14:54 AM
Sent tune request in for the new V11 that just came out, so they can start working on a meth version of the new V11.
Brian would take advantage of an LMS-(DYNO-TUNE). Z  ;)

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

lamrith

Sorry SHOdd3ed and ZHO!  I stayed up waiting for someone to bite on it so I could do a follow up, and never got a nibble.

We all know these cars got a big 'Ole booty, and some of us like a little junk in the trunk...
600# of Wood pellets I was delivering to a customer did the trick.  Got the car to sit and look the way I wanted and actually made $ rather than spent it!  Room to loads more too
'13 Sho PP, SCT x4, AJP 92-Octane rev6 (14psi&20spark) NGK 6510, 3Bar, K&N CAI, PPE Catted DP, Dynomax Axleback, 20*9.5 Voxx Lago w/ 275/40-20 GMAX AS-05.

bamsho

Yeah Z for sure.  Maybe down the road.   Might buy a spare intake manifold this winter and thrn see how much for them to do the direct port upgrade.
2013 white Gen 5.  Gearhead Intercooler, Turbosmart wastegate actuators, Alky Controls meth kit, Livernois catted downpipes,  Livernois Corsa cat back black etched tips.  2016 True Street Champion.

ZSHO

I had a phone tray lying around and put it to good use and added some extra snap-on velcro for good measures. Z      Blame it on the (ocd).LOL. Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

StealBlueSho

Seems like LMS has let the 2010-2012s go to the way side a bit....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

StealBlueSho

Fixed my loose shifter... boom...

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: StealBlueSho on July 08, 2017, 03:31:55 PM
Fixed my loose shifter... boom...

Love the shifter in GEN 4.1.

I was disappointed the Lincoln is missing it.

StealBlueSho

Mines the big fat one... just like the rest of this pig car...

Vortech347

Found a decent deal for the Dynomax axleback set.  Decided to pull the trigger on it.   One side was 90$ the other 130$.   Hopefully it will give the SHO just a little more sound without any excessive drone.  I'm coming up on my second year owning the car and it's just too damn quiet exhaust wise. 

Matt H.
2013 SHO Performance Pack, Daily, AJPTurbo tuned
2003 SVT Cobra 497rwhp/491rwtq, Self tuned, Cruiser
1990 Mustang GT 570rwhp/530twtq, Self tuned, Open Track
2017 F150 XLT 5.0

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

glock-coma

Quote from: Vortech347 on July 09, 2017, 04:18:36 PM
Found a decent deal for the Dynomax axleback set.  Decided to pull the trigger on it.   One side was 90$ the other 130$.   Hopefully it will give the SHO just a little more sound without any excessive drone.  I'm coming up on my second year owning the car and it's just too damn quiet exhaust wise.
I'm pretty sure there's a video of shoman04's Kona blue SHO somewhere with this exhaust.
2010 red candy metallic non PP 402B
AJPTURBO 2 BAR Tune Stock 14.1@100.3 / Tuned 12.83@107.7
K&N panel, RX OCC, Sp-534 @.30 Tint 50%F-35%R BOV bypass
1997 SHO silver frost (sold)
1990 SHO triple black 5-speed (saved my life)

glock-coma

Found it.
This is his channel.
http://viyoutube.com/channel/UCoaN9HQGdy55_LSqPaRYGXw/shoman04

Here's the exhaust clip.
http://viyoutube.com/video/LklqfjhwZtI/dyno max 19
2010 red candy metallic non PP 402B
AJPTURBO 2 BAR Tune Stock 14.1@100.3 / Tuned 12.83@107.7
K&N panel, RX OCC, Sp-534 @.30 Tint 50%F-35%R BOV bypass
1997 SHO silver frost (sold)
1990 SHO triple black 5-speed (saved my life)

bamsho

Hope they hold up for you.  The tips started to rust in about a week for me, and this past April,  the packing blew out of the driver's side muffler.  Now the car sounds like crap when I get on it.  Good luck.
2013 white Gen 5.  Gearhead Intercooler, Turbosmart wastegate actuators, Alky Controls meth kit, Livernois catted downpipes,  Livernois Corsa cat back black etched tips.  2016 True Street Champion.

Vortech347

Quote from: bamsho on July 09, 2017, 09:35:23 PM

Hope they hold up for you.  The tips started to rust in about a week for me, and this past April,  the packing blew out of the driver's side muffler.  Now the car sounds like crap when I get on it.  Good luck.

I've heard a few people have this issue.  I've had Ultra-flo's on a 575rwhp fox that is open tracked and I've never blown them out.  They've been on there almost 10 years now.  So I figure with my past experience I'll give them a shot.  The price is also damn cheap.  I love that I can easily put the stock ones back on with just a butt clamp if I don't like them.  I would have honestly rather put magnaflows (Love how they sound on my Cobra) on but they don't make an all in one that'll slip on as easy.

I watched SHOMAN's videos and they are actually what convinced me.   Just enough.  I'm sick of driving this car with how it sounds the same at 1500rpm, 4000rpm, and 6000rpm.  It has no damn soul.
Matt H.
2013 SHO Performance Pack, Daily, AJPTurbo tuned
2003 SVT Cobra 497rwhp/491rwtq, Self tuned, Cruiser
1990 Mustang GT 570rwhp/530twtq, Self tuned, Open Track
2017 F150 XLT 5.0

lamrith

Quote from: Vortech347 on July 11, 2017, 01:10:28 AM
Quote from: bamsho on July 09, 2017, 09:35:23 PM

I've heard a few people have this issue.  I've had Ultra-flo's on a 575rwhp fox that is open tracked and I've never blown them out.  They've been on there almost 10 years now.  So I figure with my past experience I'll give them a shot.  The price is also damn cheap.  I love that I can easily put the stock ones back on with just a butt clamp if I don't like them.  I would have honestly rather put magnaflows (Love how they sound on my Cobra) on but they don't make an all in one that'll slip on as easy.

I watched SHOMAN's videos and they are actually what convinced me.   Just enough.  I'm sick of driving this car with how it sounds the same at 1500rpm, 4000rpm, and 6000rpm.  It has no damn soul.
I have the Dynomax Axlebacks on my SHO along with PPE Catted DP, car sounds great now.  Nice growl without rattling/resonating when you get fiesty.  I had Magnaflows on my STSV before and it sounded great, though it droned a good bit.  Gets old on long rides.

The Dynomax Axleback is super easy to install too.
'13 Sho PP, SCT x4, AJP 92-Octane rev6 (14psi&20spark) NGK 6510, 3Bar, K&N CAI, PPE Catted DP, Dynomax Axleback, 20*9.5 Voxx Lago w/ 275/40-20 GMAX AS-05.