• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StealBlueSho

Messed with a WRX today... in my defense his buddy started it...

At a stop light guy pulls up next to me and his buddy made some smart ass comment about my Transformers badge and started laughing...

We both go off the line and I am part throttling it staring at him while he is redlining first... I get to second gear and still thinks we are actually racing...

I finally drop the hammer and pull 2 car lengths... and of course he didn't let up even as I was hitting the brakes totally pulling the butt hurt import flyby...

Silly Taurus and his Transformers stickers... I wasn't even running my fastest tune which is a full half second faster 0-90

Good news is I got my kids ice cream home before it melted!

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

lamrith

Quote from: StealBlueSho on July 03, 2017, 01:19:06 PM

At a stop light guy pulls up next to me and his buddy made some smart ass comment about my Transformers badge and started laughing...

We both go off the line and I am part throttling it staring at him while he is redlining first... I get to second gear and still thinks we are actually racing...

I finally drop the hammer and pull 2 car lengths... and of course he didn't let up even as I was hitting the brakes totally pulling the butt hurt import flyby...

Silly Taurus and his Transformers stickers... I wasn't even running my fastest tune which is a full half second faster 0-90

:Owned:
Please tell me you were still staring at him when you dropped hammer in 2nd and got to see the utter look of shock/defeat?
:homer:
'13 Sho PP, SCT x4, AJP 92-Octane rev6 (14psi&20spark) NGK 6510, 3Bar, K&N CAI, PPE Catted DP, Dynomax Axleback, 20*9.5 Voxx Lago w/ 275/40-20 GMAX AS-05.

StealBlueSho

Quote from: lamrith on July 03, 2017, 04:22:24 PM

Please tell me you were still staring at him when you dropped hammer in 2nd and got to see the utter look of shock/defeat?

Huh... just looked at the specs on the 2015+ WRX... 0-60 in 5.1 seconds with a 1/4 mile time of 13.8... didn't realize they were that quick stock... a bit faster than back in the early 2000's when I used to race against them all the time...

lamrith

Quote from: StealBlueSho on July 03, 2017, 04:51:52 PM
Quote from: lamrith on July 03, 2017, 04:22:24 PM

Huh... just looked at the specs on the 2015+ WRX... 0-60 in 5.1 seconds with a 1/4 mile time of 13.8... didn't realize they were that quick stock... a bit faster than back in the early 2000's when I used to race against them all the time...
Stock vs stock be a close race, come down to driver in terms of straight line...  Tuned sho vs stock..  Cya..  not to mention your addiction....
'13 Sho PP, SCT x4, AJP 92-Octane rev6 (14psi&20spark) NGK 6510, 3Bar, K&N CAI, PPE Catted DP, Dynomax Axleback, 20*9.5 Voxx Lago w/ 275/40-20 GMAX AS-05.

StealBlueSho

Oh I wasn't concerned trust me! And the only reason I decided to waste the meth was because the passenger was making fun of my sons Transformers badges ;-) and yes... I know it was juvenile.

ZSHO

"Don't mess with a kids Transformers". Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

lamrith

Quote from: StealBlueSho on July 03, 2017, 04:58:19 PM
Oh I wasn't concerned trust me! And the only reason I decided to waste the meth was because the passenger was making fun of my sons Transformers badges ;-) and yes... I know it was juvenile.
Never mess with a kid's toys...

Macgyver

Washed, Waxed, and Detailed the interior. Chemical Guys stuff.

Gonna wait for the rain....... ;)

lamrith

It took a bit of elbow grease but I figured out a way to lower the rear of the my '13 Sho PP without changing or cutting the stock springs.

SHOdded

Wow, looks great!  So ... give it up already, LOL!

ZSHO

X2- Due Tell,Tease .Z  :P

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

bamsho

Sent tune request in for the new V11 that just came out, so they can start working on a meth version of the new V11.
2013 white Gen 5.  Gearhead Intercooler, Turbosmart wastegate actuators, Alky Controls meth kit, Livernois catted downpipes,  Livernois Corsa cat back black etched tips.  2016 True Street Champion.

SHOdded