• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StealBlueSho

Probably got him home doubly quick with a tuned XSport ;-)

MiWiAu

Quote from: StealBlueSho on June 12, 2017, 06:53:37 PM
Probably got him home doubly quick with a tuned XSport ;-)

I plead the 5th. Don't need CPS called on me already. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2013 XSport

Chris_Flex

Cut out the plastic in behind the grill for the intake

Should of taken pictures with the grill off but forgot.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

2013 Ford Flex Ecoboost
BC Coilovers
Trans mounts
Unleashed e30 Tune

polskifacet

Got a JLT catch can and a UPR oil cap breather. Bit cheaper then the full UPR kit. Confident the results will be similar.
AEM Dryflo drop in. PP Transmission Cooler and thermostat. 160 tstat, 3 bar map, plugs, AJP 93 Tune, PP Shocks and Springs

irondoor19

Replaced 2 Quick Fasteners on the lower Engine Guard, Found the
thing rubbing down the road, Hanging off of one side scraping. Two
of the fasteners were loose, so we added a SS washer to each.

tightened right up....
2010 Lincoln MKS, BONE Stock for Now, 2014 3.7L Police, Drop IN K&N,

SHOdded

:o :o :o  Add street sweeper duty to snow plow duty ...
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Chris_Flex

Added some corn for the first time

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
2013 Ford Flex Ecoboost
BC Coilovers
Trans mounts
Unleashed e30 Tune

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

mrhighcaliber

Quote from: ZSHO on May 31, 2017, 03:54:38 PM
I ordered a VP 5-gallon Jug with Filler Hose from Amazon for 42.00. Z

Please put a "Meth Lab" sticker on that wall. 😁😁

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

SHOdded

glock-coma

2010 red candy metallic non PP 402B
AJPTURBO 2 BAR Tune Stock 14.1@100.3 / Tuned 12.83@107.7
K&N panel, RX OCC, Sp-534 @.30 Tint 50%F-35%R BOV bypass
1997 SHO silver frost (sold)
1990 SHO triple black 5-speed (saved my life)

StealBlueSho

Linemonkey

UPS delivered some goodies. Now, since it'll be 108 this weekend, if they'd install themselves that would be great

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

2013 SHO PP Tuxedo Black
3 bar
160 T-STAT
Catless DPs
Tune by AJP

Macgyver

2015 SHO non PP

30,000 check up.

I changed the engine oil and oil filter and air filter(both Motorcraft).

Got the car back from being serviced at the dealer:

Trans Flushed
PTU Changed
Induction cleaning

Next will be Plugs, 3bar Map, 170 Thermostat, and AJP Tune.

StealBlueSho

Replaced both side bumper supports for the front clip. Dunno if it was just the excitement of getting the meth kit installed but they broke when taking off the front bumper...

Could have been age since plastic get brittle over time, but if you look at the picture there are two clips at the top. The bumper clips into there at the back bottom area of the headlight. They snapped when I pulled the bumper.

So when you are pulling the front clip, I suggest once all the screws are pulled, going to that corner by the back headlight, gently pull the front bumper  down, and away. Its connected the same way on both driver and passenger side.