• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StealBlueSho

While meth is fun.... maybe time for a short block.....and bigger turbos...

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

ZSHO

I ordered a VP 5-gallon Jug with Filler Hose from Amazon for 42.00. Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

lamrith

SOO this just happened:
212    Snow Performance    Snow Performance Stage 2 MAF/MAP Boost Cooler   qty:1

I had not yet found a local source for Methanol so I held off till now.  Found a local source today, Renegade, 5Gal can $34.29+tax  :yell:
'13 Sho PP, SCT x4, AJP 92-Octane rev6 (14psi&20spark) NGK 6510, 3Bar, K&N CAI, PPE Catted DP, Dynomax Axleback, 20*9.5 Voxx Lago w/ 275/40-20 GMAX AS-05.

TopherSho

Quote from: lamrith on May 31, 2017, 05:02:18 PM
SOO this just happened:
212    Snow Performance    Snow Performance Stage 2 MAF/MAP Boost Cooler   qty:1

I had not yet found a local source for Methanol so I held off till now.  Found a local source today, Renegade, 5Gal can $34.29+tax  :yell:

I hate you.... :)   Gratz! 
2010 non-pp, 98k miles, 3-bar,  .026 plugs, SNOW-KIT STG1, AJPTurbu tune#35, 15.5+psi
Best 0-60 public road 4.35s
Best 1/4 of 12.61 no DA correction

lamrith

Quote from: TopherSho on May 31, 2017, 05:15:29 PM
Quote from: lamrith on May 31, 2017, 05:02:18 PM
SOO this just happened:

I hate you.... :)   Gratz!
You have a private message from the darkside.. :evilB:

I blame Z and SBS, those two have been flooding the boards pimpin their meth addiction every chance they get.
'13 Sho PP, SCT x4, AJP 92-Octane rev6 (14psi&20spark) NGK 6510, 3Bar, K&N CAI, PPE Catted DP, Dynomax Axleback, 20*9.5 Voxx Lago w/ 275/40-20 GMAX AS-05.

StealBlueSho

lamrith

StealBlueSho

Try more... with 100% meth... the boost spikes of 19+ psi are not even putting a dent in my rail pressure and no knock.....with IATs below ambient...

Gjkrisa

In Alaska everyone makes there spout some reason

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

2016 Taurus SHO pp Shadow Black
diy emblems,jms boost max, FORscan modder

FiveLeeter918

Washed the car and took it out to the lake for some pics. MAP Sensor and plugs ordered, ready for some more boost!
- Lee
Technical Sales, Ortiz Tuning and Performance
F-150, Mustang, Lincoln MKS, Taurus SHO and Ford Flex Tuning

Ortiz Performance Vendor Forum | Find us on Facebook! | Shop Today!

irondoor19

ITS BACK: 2011 SHO is on the road,
ATP Turbos, Trans cooler & Oil Cooler Upgrade, PTU Oil Drain Added

38,500 Miles on the Clock @ the Dealer, 15 Miles on the New Motor,
Stock tune and 2 Bar till i get 1000 miles on the Thing, AND under 3 k till i get there

Yea Right i am Gun Shy from the Last Time, Lift went in DEC,
Started on it on Feb, and 3 months Later, IT IS ALIVE
need a A/C compressor and a CHARGE to finish her off.
2010 Lincoln MKS, BONE Stock for Now, 2014 3.7L Police, Drop IN K&N,

TopherSho

Quote from: irondoor19 on June 02, 2017, 02:58:38 PM
ITS BACK: 2011 SHO is on the road,
ATP Turbos, Trans cooler & Oil Cooler Upgrade, PTU Oil Drain Added

38,500 Miles on the Clock @ the Dealer, 15 Miles on the New Motor,
Stock tune and 2 Bar till i get 1000 miles on the Thing, AND under 3 k till i get there

Yea Right i am Gun Shy from the Last Time, Lift went in DEC,
Started on it on Feb, and 3 months Later, IT IS ALIVE
need a A/C compressor and a CHARGE to finish her off.

Awesome!  .. congratz!  but a under three-k rpm limit  in mixed driving  .. oh man i'd be dying inside.   *but* were no-where as bad as the break-in procedure for Godzilla's..

https://www.nissan.ca/content/dam/nissan/ca/owners/manuals/GTR/2017-Nissan-GTR.pdf

Follow these recommendations to obtain maximum engine performance and ensure the future reliability and economy
of your new vehicle. Failure to follow these recommendations may result in shortened engine life and
reduced vehicle performance. Please observe the following types of driving until the mileage shown below has been
reached.

Until 300 miles (500 km):
. Do not depress the accelerator pedal more than halfway and avoid rapid acceleration.
. Drive with the engine speed kept at less than 3,500 RPM.
. Avoid unnecessary quick steering, abrupt braking and driving on poor roads.

300 to 600 miles (500 to 1,000 km):
. Avoid rapid acceleration in a low gear (1st to 3rd gears) with the accelerator pedal fully depressed. Depress the pedal slowly.
. Avoid unnecessary quick steering and abrupt braking.
. Drive with the suspension setup switch in the COMF mode to allow more suspension stroke.

600 to 1,200 miles (1,000 to 2,000 km):
. Drive with the engine speed kept relatively high (thats 3000rpm+ folks) with the shift lever in the M position. Shifting is recommended between 1st and 4th gears.
. Avoid unnecessary quick steering and abrupt braking.
. Drive with the suspension setup switch in the COMF mode to allow more suspension stroke.
2010 non-pp, 98k miles, 3-bar,  .026 plugs, SNOW-KIT STG1, AJPTurbu tune#35, 15.5+psi
Best 0-60 public road 4.35s
Best 1/4 of 12.61 no DA correction

SHOdded

Don't worry he drives behind a Prius/Insight caravan all the time!  Congrats on the newly restored 2011!