• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MiWiAu

Quote from: BlueSHO on May 19, 2017, 10:25:13 PM
In for the results as this will be interesting.
Quote from: Lexingtonian on May 16, 2017, 10:29:06 AM
Please let me know how it comes out. I may miss your post, shoot me a PM. ;-)

Data uploaded to my oil thread: http://www.ecoboostperformanceforum.com/index.php/topic,7336.0.html

PM sent, Lex. :)
2013 XSport

StealBlueSho

It begins!!!!!!  A little oil in the pipe going to the TB... none puddled in the TB so... good to go! PTU looks clean with no leaks... oil return lines to the Turbos have a small amount of residue... probably try to replace those (again...)

Now for FedEx to show up with my sh!t....

SHOdded

Got lotsa cleanin' to do!  :D  Alky Alky don't be shy ...
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

StealBlueSho

StealBlueSho

Interestingly enough... I suspected that my SHO may have been in a fender bender at some point.... paint on the front and possibly rear may not be factory... taking off the front clip and the wear on the plastic plug style screws tells me that this was not the first time it's been taken off...

SHOdded

:o :o :o say it ain't so!  maybe that's why it performs so well ;)
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

StealBlueSho

Time to shut up or nut up! All puns intended... here's to hoping BPDs how to is as good as everyone says lol....

ZSHO

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

polskifacet

Quote from: StealBlueSho on May 21, 2017, 03:51:22 PM

It begins!!!!!!  A little oil in the pipe going to the TB... none puddled in the TB so... good to go! PTU looks clean with no leaks... oil return lines to the Turbos have a small amount of residue... probably try to replace those (again...)

Now for FedEx to show up with my sh!t....

Check the turbo intake clamps. Mine were loose and caused wetness from the PCV oil in the intake.
AEM Dryflo drop in. PP Transmission Cooler and thermostat. 160 tstat, 3 bar map, plugs, AJP 93 Tune, PP Shocks and Springs

wraitherx

Got some detailing done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2014 SHO PP
1999 SVT Cobra Built

SHOdded

Nice!  Is that a Greenworks pressure washer?

StealBlueSho

So... got the pump, windshield washer tank converted... lines run... nozzle in place... wires run through the firewall....

Having a bit of an issue getting the secondary tank that will be used for the windshield washer fluid mounted... not enough room where BPD installed it... not sure if the tanks have changed size? And also, mounting the remote fill tank is troublesome.... thinking about using some industrial double sided tape?

Otherwise... next is wiring it all together inside the cabin... fun fun fun...

on a side note... I would have gotten much more done had my nieghboors would have left me alone... something about taking off the front bumper makes them think I am doing some major surgery.... geeze...

wraitherx

Quote from: SHOdded on May 22, 2017, 07:31:30 PM

Yes it is. It's a nice little machine for the price!  Love the portability aspect of it. Only thing I had to buy was the foam cannon and the different nozzles which came in a combo from amazon all for $17 shipped. 1.2gpm @ 1600 psi. Gets the job done without having to worry about gas or lugging something heavy around.

2014 SHO PP
1999 SVT Cobra Built

Gjkrisa

Quote from: wraitherx on May 23, 2017, 05:38:08 AM

Yes it is. It's a nice little machine for the price!  Love the portability aspect of it. Only thing I had to buy was the foam cannon and the different nozzles which came in a combo from amazon all for $17 shipped. 1.2gpm @ 1600 psi. Gets the job done without having to worry about gas or lugging something heavy around.

Can I get a link to what you used?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

2016 Taurus SHO pp Shadow Black
diy emblems,jms boost max, FORscan modder

wraitherx

Quote from: Gjkrisa on May 23, 2017, 09:41:24 AM
Quote from: wraitherx on May 23, 2017, 05:38:08 AM

Can I get a link to what you used?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01MF8E46S/ref=mp_s_a_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1495548714&sr=8-10&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=foam+cannon

When I purchased that set it was on sale and what you see is regular price which still isn't bad.

I may need up biting the bullet and getting one of these

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B008BOVPNS/ref=mp_s_a_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1495549278&sr=8-5&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=pressure+washer+nozzle&dpPl=1&dpID=41F9%2Bnj-HsL&ref=plSrch

This is the PW I am using.

https://m.lowes.com/pd/Greenworks-1-600-PSI-1-2-GPM-Cold-Water-Electric-Pressure-Washer/50353388?cm_mmc=SCE_PLA-_-SeasonalOutdoorLiving-_-PressureWashers-_-50353388:Greenworks&CAWELAID=&kpid=50353388&CAGPSPN=pla&store_code=439&k_clickID=b2da46f1-b869-4b28-a101-6a0d133ed3c8&gclid=CJy64NubhtQCFZGFswodsCAE0A

And here is a same spec model but different design as in no wheels and shorter carry handle. Both can work either upright or laying down.

https://www.target.com/p/greenworks-1600psi-electric-pressure-washer/-/A-51517267?ref=tgt_adv_XS000000&AFID=google_pla_df&CPNG=PLA_Patio+Garden+Shopping&adgroup=SC_Patio+Garden&LID=700000001170770pgs&network=g&device=m&location=9008490&gclid=CPmPkueahtQCFdaLswodTaMOVg&gclsrc=aw.ds

2014 SHO PP
1999 SVT Cobra Built