• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHOdded

Ah so you have a V12 in there.  Knew there was a secret to all that power, LOL!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

ZSHO

Quote from: SHOdded on May 14, 2017, 08:13:33 AM
Ah so you have a V12 in there.  Knew there was a secret to all that power, LOL!
Ha Ha That's my Bmw. LOL Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

drudis

My wife's 2016Explorer Sport was unavailable... so I took the 2015Mustang Ecoboost to Livernois Customer Appreciation Day at Milan Dragway.
13.71 @ 101.8 (not bad for a 4-banger!)

VIDEO: https://www.facebook.com/dariusrudis/videos/10211955443898260

FearlessAZ

2010 Non PP Sho. All the factory goodies. (RIP)

2015 MKS Ecoboost. All the factory goodies. (SOLD)

lamrith

Quote from: drudis on May 15, 2017, 02:04:20 PM
My wife's 2016Explorer Sport was unavailable... so I took the 2015Mustang Ecoboost to Livernois Customer Appreciation Day at Milan Dragway.
13.71 @ 101.8 (not bad for a 4-banger!)

VIDEO: https://www.facebook.com/dariusrudis/videos/10211955443898260

That is a really good lookin rig.  Not many rigs look good with white lettering, but that one does, really sets the car off well and gives it that old school race car look.  Love the yellow too.
'13 Sho PP, SCT x4, AJP 92-Octane rev6 (14psi&20spark) NGK 6510, 3Bar, K&N CAI, PPE Catted DP, Dynomax Axleback, 20*9.5 Voxx Lago w/ 275/40-20 GMAX AS-05.

StealBlueSho

Found VP-M1 locally!!!!!!!! C&C Performance in Manassas, VA has tons of the stuff....

Alky Meth here I come!!!

Lexingtonian

Installed this UPR Ecoboost Transverse Plug N Play Oil Catch Kit in my XSPort!

It isn't listed on their website, but is a kit one can order made especially for the Explorer Sports. Part number: 5030-158-1

-Lex
2016 Explorer Sport Metallic
93 Octane AJP Tune (SCT X4)
3Bar MAP
Plugs at .030

SHOdded

Quote from: StealBlueSho on May 15, 2017, 04:33:19 PM
Found VP-M1 locally!!!!!!!! C&C Performance in Manassas, VA has tons of the stuff....

Alky Meth here I come!!!
Time to add to that speeding ticket collection LOL
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

StealBlueSho

Quote from: SHOdded on May 15, 2017, 10:29:53 PM
Quote from: StealBlueSho on May 15, 2017, 04:33:19 PM

Alky Meth here I come!!!
Time to add to that speeding ticket collection LOL

Bah! It was a dead registration ticket... not speeding... yet... first ticket in 10 years... which apparently I am gonna be reminded about constantly now ;-)

But yes... talked to Ethan at LMS today.. kits are available in ship in two days... and they still offer remote tuning for meth...

I am tired of waiting for the HPFP... so I am ordering the Meth kit for now...  can't wait for it to show up... hoping it gets here before the weeks end so I can install this weekend...

I use both Brad and LMS tunes... figured I would go with LMS's alky kit so I can continue to use both tuners.... I'm never satisfied lol...

hawkeye93

Quote from: StealBlueSho on May 15, 2017, 10:35:52 PM
I use both Brad and LMS tunes... figured I would go with LMS's alky kit so I can continue to use both tuners.... I'm never satisfied lol...

That's funny, I have 4 tuners (AJP, BCB, LMS & Unleashed).

I did pick up 6 gallons of Sunoco 260 GT (100 octane) & 6 more gallons of meth yesterday.  $72 of fun just waiting for track day.
2015 Ford Taurus SHO PP 12.219@112.84
PPE catless DP, Gearhead IC, SP-534, Reische 170, 3 bar, hybrid meth system, tunes from Unleashed, Livernois, Brew City Boost & AJP

1965 Ford Mustang Convertible 289 4V/T5Z/3.55
1955 Ford Fairlane Club Sedan 272 4V/Fordomatic

StealBlueSho

I have Unleashed as well... I just can't really use his tunes...

MiWiAu

Sent in a 10,383 mi sample of motor oil (Amsoil SS 5W/30) to Blackstone today. Getting a little uncomfortable, as that is the longest OCI I've ever done, LOL. Anxious to see the results.

Amsoil claims 15,000 mi service in severe duty applications (which includes turbocharged). We'll see... #Science

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2013 XSport

Lexingtonian

Quote from: MiWiAu on May 16, 2017, 10:12:30 AM
Sent in a 10,383 mi sample of motor oil (Amsoil SS 5W/30) to Blackstone today. Getting a little uncomfortable, as that is the longest OCI I've ever done, LOL. Anxious to see the results.

Amsoil claims 15,000 mi service in severe duty applications (which includes turbocharged). We'll see... #Science

Please let me know how it comes out. I may miss your post, shoot me a PM. ;-)
2016 Explorer Sport Metallic
93 Octane AJP Tune (SCT X4)
3Bar MAP
Plugs at .030

SHOdded

I don't think 15K will be advisable, based on testing on an Edge that is driven 4-6 hrs at a time.  Although it was using 0W20, which is not as good a product as their 5W30.

Izzybird

Before I go further, let me say that I glanced through the vendors here and didn't see blackstone. If they are supporters of this site, I apologize and please remove. Blackstone falls short on a couple things, in my OPINION, I have no desire to start some oil debate. You really need to be keeping a eye on fuel dilution among other things if your going for extended OCI's. Blackstone uses flashpoint to base their fuel dilution numbers, I wouldn't trust that. They do not test for oxidation. You should get a TBN number if your having analysis, you have to request that and it's a extra $10. The fuel dilution alone is enough for me since I'm testing diesels and the ecoboost. A lot of you seem to love Amsoil, I believe they prefer Polaris Labs. I heard this was hashed out on NASIOC forum and blackstone finally quit even responding to the fuel dilution issue. Not trying to bash any company, just passing what I've learned. If your research proves me wrong in any way, please post so that anyone using the search function will get accurate information. I'm just going off what I deem to be reliable sources.
[/quote]
Wife's '15 SHO non PP