• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FoMoCoSHO

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

lamrith

Loooong day.  Started 9:30am with pile of stuff on floor.  Probably bit off more than I should have for a single day, but go big or go home!

PPE Downpipes, noisemaker delete, oil change, ptu flush.

48k on car, never had ptu flushed, so def time.  Was thick and black and magnet was packed.

Ended the day with only oem downpipes and noisemaker on the floor at 330.  Took much longer than expected, the upper halves of oem pipes with o2s where a bugger.  Never did get rear top o2 wire unplugged.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

'13 Sho PP, SCT x4, AJP 92-Octane rev6 (14psi&20spark) NGK 6510, 3Bar, K&N CAI, PPE Catted DP, Dynomax Axleback, 20*9.5 Voxx Lago w/ 275/40-20 GMAX AS-05.

Gjkrisa

Odd the  dp looks like it can be separated sooner why did they make it longer to separating? Just so they can pocket more money per pipe.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

2016 Taurus SHO pp Shadow Black
diy emblems,jms boost max, FORscan modder

SHOdded

Only a pro could have gotten the RDA info for the PTU fluid :P
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

lamrith

Quote from: Gjkrisa on April 16, 2017, 02:40:51 AM
Odd the  dp looks like it can be separated sooner why did they make it longer to separating? Just so they can pocket more money per pipe.

Not sure what you mean? 
That last picture with drainpan is the parts left over after my work.  The OEM are 2 piece, the new PPE are nice big one piece units.
I always seem to have parts left over.. :bangin:

Quote from: SHOdded on April 16, 2017, 04:09:12 AM
?  ok I give, not following what you mean...?
'13 Sho PP, SCT x4, AJP 92-Octane rev6 (14psi&20spark) NGK 6510, 3Bar, K&N CAI, PPE Catted DP, Dynomax Axleback, 20*9.5 Voxx Lago w/ 275/40-20 GMAX AS-05.

SHOdded

The bottle with used ptu fluid is showing a USDA nutrition label.  Could be soda or honey in there for all we know.  LOL.

ZSHO

Quote from: lamrith on April 16, 2017, 12:03:25 PM
Quote from: Gjkrisa on April 16, 2017, 02:40:51 AM

Not sure what you mean? 
That last picture with drainpan is the parts left over after my work.  The OEM are 2 piece, the new PPE are nice big one piece units.
I always seem to have parts left over.. :bangin:

Quote from: SHOdded on April 16, 2017, 04:09:12 AM
?  ok I give, not following what you mean...?
I think Gjkrisa was referring to the Stock OEM DP being somewhat longer than the PPE DP due to the mandrel bends which needs to be separated,best of luck on the install my friend. Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

lamrith

Def a little deeper tone to the exh with the PPE downpipes.  Now to get everything tuned...

SHOdded

MiWiAu

After a good pulley scrubbing, I installed a new Continental Elite "Poly-V" belt (formerly Goodyear Gatorback) today, and no more belt squeak!

Now I can finally enjoy the Huey chopper sounds emitting from my EBC slotted/dimpled rotors! 🤣

PN is 4060450/6PK1145 for anyone interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2013 XSport

SHOdded

Quote from: MiWiAu on April 16, 2017, 05:51:05 PM
Now I can finally enjoy the Huey chopper sounds emitting from my EBC slotted/dimpled rotors!
Welcome to chopper school, LOL.

ZSHO

I was getting ready to put on my Summer shoe setup and while the wheels are off figured i'll change the front Stabilizer Bar Link's
since its a relatively cheap and easy procedure along with a fresh set of new plugs and cabin filter from www.rockauto.com  .Z

MOTORCRAFT MEF353 {#GG1Z5K483A, MEF162}
Front Left

$8.71. ea   
MOTORCRAFT MEF352 {#GG1Z5K484A, MEF161}
Front Right
$8.91. ea
http://www.rockauto.com/en/catalog/ford,2013,taurus,3.5l+v6+turbocharged,1503823,suspension,stabilizer+bar+link,7580

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

ShoBoat

Decided to do a mild Adams paint correction today. It's getting there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2012 Pearl White CTS-V Stock
2016 Fusion Titanium 2.0 EB Stock
2013 SHO Black on Black (Gone) PP, Unleashed Custom Tune, 170 TStat, SP534 Plugs, 3 Bar, Airaid Intake, PPE catted downpipes, Corsa Cat-back, H&R Springs. Focal 165KR Front Stage,2 JL W6 10 with Focal 800.1. 12.62 @ 110 mph.

SHOdded