• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Usmcsho

Quote from: ZSHO on April 09, 2017, 02:03:30 PM
@Usmcsho It truly Looks awesome from A-Z brother,enjoy. Z
Thanks buddy

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

2011 Platinum Tricoat Metallic nav, BLIS, backup camera, moonroof, Sony Premium Sound. LIvernois Stage 1 with 3 bar map sensor coming soon

StealBlueSho

Switched my AJPTURBO tune for LMS 4+X to see if the new shift pressure resolves the weird shifting issue that LMS tunes have on my car....

Time will tell....

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

StealBlueSho

Gjkrisa

Applied some stickers a glossy screen protector and jms boost max

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

2016 Taurus SHO pp Shadow Black
diy emblems,jms boost max, FORscan modder

Wardog692

Quote from: Gjkrisa on April 09, 2017, 11:36:46 PM

Where did you get your overlays from? I ordered some from ebay that were "universal fit" that came too big, mailed them back in exchange for smaller ones, and I still haven't received the smaller ones after at least a month. Getting frustrated.
2010 SHO 402b non PP
BOV VTA w/ K&N Breather Filters
mDesign CAI
35% Tint
BrakePerformance drilled/slotted rotors w/ ceramic pads

FearlessAZ

2010 Non PP Sho. All the factory goodies. (RIP)

2015 MKS Ecoboost. All the factory goodies. (SOLD)

Gjkrisa

Quote from: Wardog692 on April 10, 2017, 02:10:02 PM

Where did you get your overlays from? I ordered some from ebay that were "universal fit" that came too big, mailed them back in exchange for smaller ones, and I still haven't received the smaller ones after at least a month. Getting frustrated.

Yes I made them myself
Here is the link to my measurements

http://www.ecoboostperformanceforum.com/index.php?topic=7585.0

And to anyone else that would like some made give me some ideas and I will work on ordering supplies.

lamrith

What year is your SHO?
How did you do/get that Lincoln Presidential logo?  I take it that shows just during startup?  Mine has a ford splash logo, would love to know if there is a way to load something custom.
'13 Sho PP, SCT x4, AJP 92-Octane rev6 (14psi&20spark) NGK 6510, 3Bar, K&N CAI, PPE Catted DP, Dynomax Axleback, 20*9.5 Voxx Lago w/ 275/40-20 GMAX AS-05.

Gjkrisa

Quote from: lamrith on April 10, 2017, 05:41:08 PM

What year is your SHO?
How did you do/get that Lincoln Presidential logo?  I take it that shows just during startup?  Mine has a ford splash logo, would love to know if there is a way to load something custom.
2016 used forscan using a laptop
http://www.ecoboostperformanceforum.com/index.php?topic=6953.0

Linemonkey

Nothing fancy, just a quick wash. I love this car

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

2013 SHO PP Tuxedo Black
3 bar
160 T-STAT
Catless DPs
Tune by AJP

lamrith

Just got my PPE catted dp in, install planned for this weekend.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

'13 Sho PP, SCT x4, AJP 92-Octane rev6 (14psi&20spark) NGK 6510, 3Bar, K&N CAI, PPE Catted DP, Dynomax Axleback, 20*9.5 Voxx Lago w/ 275/40-20 GMAX AS-05.

Usmcsho

Quote from: lamrith on April 10, 2017, 09:17:39 PM
Just got my PPE catted dp in, install planned for this weekend.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Ooooh

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

2011 Platinum Tricoat Metallic nav, BLIS, backup camera, moonroof, Sony Premium Sound. LIvernois Stage 1 with 3 bar map sensor coming soon

Gjkrisa

Went on a two day road trip starting yesterday 1 hr into the 5 hr Rd trip to Anchorage​ from Fairbanks I get a flat tire 20 minutes away from town nenna I have the pp so only the tire inflator in the trunk spent thirty minutes airing it the first time 15 minutes with the goop then 15 without had to park over the hole in order for the tire to finally get to 30 psi then every 4 miles had to reinflate glad I had torque to view tire pressure waited till I got to ten psi from 20 only going 45 to keep from shredding the tire good thing lots of meat still on the tire after the third time filling found a nice stoner truck towing guy that let me have a tire repair kit to fix the tire

He didn't have rubber cement but had spray glue Wich is by far better stay moist to get the plug in dries fast to seal quickly.

paokara777

Tell me more about your JMS Boostmax
I was originally going to get one for my SHO but everyone on this forum talked me out of it

How do you rate it
Daily Drive:
2010 Ford Taurus SHO, AJP 3BAR 93, K&N drop in
Weekend Cruiser:
1968 Ford Mustang Coupe 289 C Code
4Bl Carb, HiPo Cam, Headers and Exhaust