• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cannondalemtb

Usmcsho

custom titanium lug nuts etched with sho logo

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

2011 Platinum Tricoat Metallic nav, BLIS, backup camera, moonroof, Sony Premium Sound. LIvernois Stage 1 with 3 bar map sensor coming soon

SHOdded

Nice!  Did the wheel company do that 4 u, or did you get them done somewhere else?
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Usmcsho

Quote from: SHOdded on March 28, 2017, 04:23:50 PM
Nice!  Did the wheel company do that 4 u, or did you get them done somewhere else?
Got them included with the wheels but for the money I paid for the wheels I'd expect some perks (the lugs are worth 600 bucks and locking)

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

2011 Platinum Tricoat Metallic nav, BLIS, backup camera, moonroof, Sony Premium Sound. LIvernois Stage 1 with 3 bar map sensor coming soon

lamrith

Quote from: Wardog692 on March 26, 2017, 10:53:02 AM
Pumped out my intercooler yesterday:

Sucked about 3 feet of sludge out. Was expecting more, but I double checked with the dipstick and it looks like I got it all (on the passenger side at least).
I am confused....  How/why measure sludge in feet, shouldn't it be volume?

The other question is how does one clean out the IC?
'13 Sho PP, SCT x4, AJP 92-Octane rev6 (14psi&20spark) NGK 6510, 3Bar, K&N CAI, PPE Catted DP, Dynomax Axleback, 20*9.5 Voxx Lago w/ 275/40-20 GMAX AS-05.

Wardog692

Quote from: lamrith on March 28, 2017, 05:37:34 PM

Sucked about 3 feet of sludge out. Was expecting more, but I double checked with the dipstick and it looks like I got it all (on the passenger side at least).

Because I couldn't exactly quantify it in volume as I don't feel like doing math.

I sucked it out with a hand pumped vacuum pump by taking off the Noisemaker IC pipe (intercooler to throttle body) and sticking it down into the intercooler that way. That's also how you can check to see if you have any oil anyways, just stick the dipstick down there instead to see what you've got.
2010 SHO 402b non PP
BOV VTA w/ K&N Breather Filters
mDesign CAI
35% Tint
BrakePerformance drilled/slotted rotors w/ ceramic pads

lamrith

Quote from: Wardog692 on March 28, 2017, 05:40:34 PM

Because I couldn't exactly quantify it in volume as I don't feel like doing math.

I sucked it out with a hand pumped vacuum pump by taking off the Noisemaker IC pipe (intercooler to throttle body) and sticking it down into the intercooler that way. That's also how you can check to see if you have any oil anyways, just stick the dipstick down there instead to see what you've got.
HAH, I understand that..

Thanks for the info, I have only had my car a month, but soon as I get a chance to get it in garage or nice weather I want to jump in and do some looking around/maintenance.  I will add this to the list.
'13 Sho PP, SCT x4, AJP 92-Octane rev6 (14psi&20spark) NGK 6510, 3Bar, K&N CAI, PPE Catted DP, Dynomax Axleback, 20*9.5 Voxx Lago w/ 275/40-20 GMAX AS-05.

Wardog692

Quote from: lamrith on March 28, 2017, 05:51:43 PM

HAH, I understand that..

Thanks for the info, I have only had my car a month, but soon as I get a chance to get it in garage or nice weather I want to jump in and do some looking around/maintenance.  I will add this to the list.
There's a thread around here somewhere that goes into more detail, but it's really not hard, just 2 hose clamps and an electrical connection.
2010 SHO 402b non PP
BOV VTA w/ K&N Breather Filters
mDesign CAI
35% Tint
BrakePerformance drilled/slotted rotors w/ ceramic pads

ZSHO

Quote from: Wardog692 on March 28, 2017, 05:57:53 PM
Quote from: lamrith on March 28, 2017, 05:51:43 PM

HAH, I understand that..

There's a thread around here somewhere that goes into more detail, but it's really not hard, just 2 hose clamps and an electrical connection.
(coursesy)of SHOBoat.  Z
http://www.ecoboostperformanceforum.com/index.php/topic,3056.0.html

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

ZSHO

I ordered a cheap portable Fire Extinguisher for the time being just to be on the safe side of things followed by a Snell helmet to come. Z
I guess its sometimes these little things that we neglect and don't take into consideration for precautionary measures.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CRLUYZQ/ref=twister_B06X9WWLQJ?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

StealBlueSho

Quote from: ZSHO on April 01, 2017, 07:53:26 AM
I ordered a cheap portable Fire Extinguisher for the time being just to be on the safe side of things followed by a Snell helmet to come. Z

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CRLUYZQ/ref=twister_B06X9WWLQJ?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Just remember Meth is very hard to see burning durning the day time. Now just need to mount it on the A-Pillar lolololol...

In all honesty, I think a fire extinguisher should be part of a meth kit..

ZSHO

Quote from: StealBlueSho on April 01, 2017, 08:08:13 AM
Quote from: ZSHO on April 01, 2017, 07:53:26 AM

Just remember Meth is very hard to see burning durning the day time. Now just need to mount it on the A-Pillar lolololol...

In all honesty, I think a fire extinguisher should be part of a meth kit..
I think it should be a standardized "rule of thumb"with or without meth followed by a carbon monoxide detector.  Z
Actually my current and previous bmw,Benz came with a basic standard first aid kit which was mounted on the back seat.  :)

SHOdded

Thats because of the high rate of motorcycle fatalities on the Autobahn :P. But that is a neat feature.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

irondoor19

Re-installed the Front Bumper with the New Grill Insert
2010 Lincoln MKS, BONE Stock for Now, 2014 3.7L Police, Drop IN K&N,

SHOdded