• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StealBlueSho

Had a kid pull up next to me in a GS350 Lexus... asked me to roll down my window.... I did... he asked me what was so wicked about a Taurus... (my plate is wckd sho).... I laughed, rolled my window up...

Light turns green... rolled him by at least 4 car lengths before I let off... slowed down and gave him a thumbs up...

Later down the road, he flicks me off and cuts me off...

Wtf is wrong with people....

glock-coma

Quote from: StealBlueSho on March 04, 2017, 09:48:34 PM
Had a kid pull up next to me in a GS350 Lexus... asked me to roll down my window.... I did... he asked me what was so wicked about a Taurus... (my plate is wckd sho).... I laughed, rolled my window up...

Light turns green... rolled him by at least 4 car lengths before I let off... slowed down and gave him a thumbs up...

Later down the road, he flicks me off and cuts me off...

Wtf is wrong with people....
Thought he could smoke you in his dads lex lol. But you put him in his place real quick.
Instead of the thumbs up you should've gave him the mutombo finger wag.

2010 red candy metallic non PP 402B
AJPTURBO 2 BAR Tune Stock 14.1@100.3 / Tuned 12.83@107.7
K&N panel, RX OCC, Sp-534 @.30 Tint 50%F-35%R BOV bypass
1997 SHO silver frost (sold)
1990 SHO triple black 5-speed (saved my life)

Linemonkey

Millennials...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

2013 SHO PP Tuxedo Black
3 bar
160 T-STAT
Catless DPs
Tune by AJP

lamrith

Installed Dynomax Axle back set that I got from LattyD on the forums.  LOVE the way the car sounds now, just enough rumble to match the attitude.
'13 Sho PP, SCT x4, AJP 92-Octane rev6 (14psi&20spark) NGK 6510, 3Bar, K&N CAI, PPE Catted DP, Dynomax Axleback, 20*9.5 Voxx Lago w/ 275/40-20 GMAX AS-05.

SHOdded

Glad it worked out :thumb:  How about posting a sound/video clip when you get a chance!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

StealBlueSho

shaundizzle15

Finally installed new EBC slotted rotors and redstuff pads, very pleased with the brakes so far. Big thanks to MiWiAu for some general info on how to swap and the needed tools. Only major SNAFU was while taking off the wheels my locking lug key stripped on the 4th wheel  :blowup:. Hate locking lugs with a passion and its next to impossible to get one without the information card which I didn't have as I'm the second owner. Needless to say went old school and bought a 12 point socket hammered it on and got the job done. :alkashi:

Hockey/Golf/Car geek, Beagle loving, and totally comfortable with it.
Tuxedo Black nonPP 2013 SHO traded in
Shadow Black nonPP 2016 SHO
VTA, and tuned by GH

SHOdded

Brakes look good!  I just wish the "black" would stay on/be impregnated in the rotor casting rather than be just a coating ...  Locking lug nuts ... SMH.  After mishaps with my 95 SHO, we parted ways LOL.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

MiWiAu

Nice Shaun! Glad it worked out in the end. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2013 XSport

shaundizzle15

Yeah it all worked out but nothing more frustrating than having the car on jack stands and the dealer or tire shops in the area tell me "Just put the tires back on and we can take care of it." If someone wants your wheels they'll get them so regular lugs for me. Manu the black rotors look super mean I would love for that to be they way they looked all the time.
Hockey/Golf/Car geek, Beagle loving, and totally comfortable with it.
Tuxedo Black nonPP 2013 SHO traded in
Shadow Black nonPP 2016 SHO
VTA, and tuned by GH

StealBlueSho

Sooo my son who is five is going through a bit of hard time, saw a camaro transformers edition, and thought it was the coolest thing ever... I am not about to be shown up by a chevy....

The front ford logo cover is too small so the company is sending out another one... but you get the point..

I just need to see if the chevy autobot center caps fit...

SHOdded

ZSHO

X2 it breaks my heart because i was the very victim many light years ago,enjoy the moments from A-Z.  Z :)

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

StealBlueSho

Quote from: ZSHO on March 10, 2017, 07:04:55 AM
X2 it breaks my heart because i was the very victim many light years ago,enjoy the moments from A-Z.  Z :)

Funny how kids make you do things you never thought you would do lol!! I hate stickers on cars, and on a sleeper like a SHO, I  don't even want to upgrade the suspension cause it will change the look..

But what can I say... kids lol.

Linemonkey

You're a good dad. He'll remember things like that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

2013 SHO PP Tuxedo Black
3 bar
160 T-STAT
Catless DPs
Tune by AJP