• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StealBlueSho

Quote from: AJP turbo on February 18, 2017, 07:32:27 PM
Quote from: StealBlueSho on February 18, 2017, 07:18:47 PM
Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on February 18, 2017, 06:08:05 PM
I curbed my wheel...

Probably should go back to drivers ed.... lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go back to your hole ***hole lol.why you gotta piss in his cheerios...jk

Go back to tuning something and mind your own God D!mn business buttercup.

StealBlueSho

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on February 18, 2017, 07:38:58 PM
I curbed my wheel...

No, if you would've seen what Mrs FoMoCoSHO was wearing to dinner, you'd understand why I was distracted.....im sure you've felt that way about Mr. StealBlueSho from time to time....

Ha! Douche....

StealBlueSho

I curbed my wheel...

No, if you would've seen what Mrs FoMoCoSHO was wearing to dinner, you'd understand why I was distracted.....im sure you've felt that way about Mr. StealBlueSho from time to time....

On a side note... I did hit a cat while I was going 120mph once... I hit it so hard that parts of it flew forward and then back under the car... my girlfriend at the time popped her head up to see what happened... told her I hit box since she loved cats...

Blew(no pun intended) the lower grille of my car to pieces... stupid cat...

firewater88

Quote from: SHOdded on February 18, 2017, 07:37:46 PM
Quote from: firewater88 on February 18, 2017, 07:25:12 PM
Big brake upgrade with SS brake lines installed
SWEET!  Details?
HD brakes from 13+ parts, fomoco calipers and brackets, power stop Z23 rotors and pads, Goodrich SS brake lines. Painted with VHT caliper paint- primer, red, clear.
Easy upgrade, direct bolt on and went fairly easily. Had one issue with a brake line flare being a bit too smooshed, but finally got it into the new line.
Still have to go out and break them in properly, but should be better than stock on my Flex. Rear caliper was hung up, bad, plus those stock rotors on rear are not vented. New ones are.
2011 Flex Titanium EB
Retired- 1992 SHO

StealBlueSho

Quote from: firewater88 on February 18, 2017, 07:48:21 PM
SWEET!  Details?
HD brakes from 13+ parts, fomoco calipers and brackets, power stop Z23 rotors and pads, Goodrich SS brake lines. Painted with VHT caliper paint- primer, red, clear.
Easy upgrade, direct bolt on and went fairly easily. Had one issue with a brake line flare being a bit too smooshed, but finally got it into the new line.
Still have to go out and break them in properly, but should be better than stock on my Flex. Rear caliper was hung up, bad, plus those stock rotors on rear are not vented. New ones are.

Looks awesome! You planning on upgrading the booster too? I can't see the signature but I am assuming you have a 2010-2012?

firewater88

Quote from: StealBlueSho on February 18, 2017, 07:50:06 PM
Quote from: firewater88 on February 18, 2017, 07:48:21 PM
SWEET!  Details?

Looks awesome! You planning on upgrading the booster too? I can't see the signature but I am assuming you have a 2010-2012?

2011 Flex EB
No plans on booster at this time, maybe later, but unlikely...
2011 Flex Titanium EB
Retired- 1992 SHO

firewater88

And those are my winters on still... Even though we are having an unseasonably warm weekend for Feb in Michigan. The finish is getting bad on them. Might have to blast them and coat them this summer for next winter...
2011 Flex Titanium EB
Retired- 1992 SHO

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

StealBlueSho

Welcome to NoVA where the grass is green and ***** are plenty....

ZSHO

Quote from: StealBlueSho on February 20, 2017, 05:58:19 PM
Welcome to NoVA where the grass is green and ***** are plenty....

It sure sucks man as there's no respect for one's property but considering the location AFAIK you should be able to have it pulled out,best of luck to ya.  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

SHOdded

YEOUCH!  I do hope PDR works, as Z has suggested ...
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

StealBlueSho

She stays in the garage... I take her out and BOOM!!! And this is why people in NoVA can't have anything nice...

PDR from a local company(I prefer local) said $130....

Unfortunately there is a scratch in the middle of the dent.. oh well... it's just a Taurus....

MiWiAu

Quote from: StealBlueSho on February 20, 2017, 06:33:00 PM
She stays in the garage... I take her out and BOOM!!! And this is why people in NoVA can't have anything nice...

PDR from a local company(I prefer local) said $130....

Unfortunately there is a scratch in the middle of the dent.. oh well... it's just a Taurus....

Is the scratch through the clear? I have a couple clearcoat scratches from the PO that I will be fixing this spring with some careful wet sanding and some rubbing compound.

2013 XSport

MiWiAu

No, if you would've seen what Mrs FoMoCoSHO was wearing to dinner, you'd understand why I was distracted.....

:worthlesswithoutpics[1]:
2013 XSport

StealBlueSho

Quote from: MiWiAu on February 20, 2017, 07:41:33 PM

No, if you would've seen what Mrs FoMoCoSHO was wearing to dinner, you'd understand why I was distracted.....

:worthlesswithoutpics[1]:

Hahhahahahahahahaha!!!   ^^^this!!!!