• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoostedSho2010

cleaned up the car

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SHOwoosh

Found Valhalla and gave the girl a drink from the magical river. sorry for attachment but only way I could get it to post from my phone. If for some reason pic isn't viewable it's an e85 pump  :thumbsup:
2011 SHO PP fully loaded.

Uleashed 93 3bar. Stock everything else. Best run 12.88

Now AJP 3bar still all stock otherwise. Times to come

Usmcsho

lots of wiring...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

2011 Platinum Tricoat Metallic nav, BLIS, backup camera, moonroof, Sony Premium Sound. LIvernois Stage 1 with 3 bar map sensor coming soon

Gjkrisa

Nice I've been thinking about airlift also but more to raise it a inch more then stock

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

2016 Taurus SHO pp Shadow Black
diy emblems,jms boost max, FORscan modder

Usmcsho

Quote from: Gjkrisa on February 15, 2017, 04:39:21 PM
Nice I've been thinking about airlift also but more to raise it a inch more then stock

For what purpose if u don't mind me asking

2011 Platinum Tricoat Metallic nav, BLIS, backup camera, moonroof, Sony Premium Sound. LIvernois Stage 1 with 3 bar map sensor coming soon

Gjkrisa

Quote from: Usmcsho on February 15, 2017, 05:37:41 PM
Quote from: Gjkrisa on February 15, 2017, 04:39:21 PM

For what purpose if u don't mind me asking

The car sits a little too low on the dirt roads the road isn't even that bad and still get some rubbing.
Did you find the air shocks? Makes me nervous to do it though because I love how planted these cars are.

irondoor19

Start the Tear down of the 2011 SHOfor
ATP turbo Upgrade,
OCC install,
Grill Paint or Dip
2010 Lincoln MKS, BONE Stock for Now, 2014 3.7L Police, Drop IN K&N,

Sabtaj1

13 Eco flex.

Stainless works non cat DP/ MRT axle back/ Airaid cai/ 170 T-stat/ 3 bar map/ 1 step colder plugs/ snow stage 3/ hot pipes w/TIAL BOV/ torrie tuned-SCT/

Gjkrisa

Gjkrisa

Damn! What was the cause of that.
Not much carbon.
I'd say plasidip stands up to rock chips and easier to apply nicely.

Sabtaj1

Meth failure tuned too hot on the E30 mix.  Oops. Lol
13 Eco flex.

Stainless works non cat DP/ MRT axle back/ Airaid cai/ 170 T-stat/ 3 bar map/ 1 step colder plugs/ snow stage 3/ hot pipes w/TIAL BOV/ torrie tuned-SCT/

ZSHO

Quote from: SHOwoosh on February 14, 2017, 07:14:44 PM
Found Valhalla and gave the girl a drink from the magical river. sorry for attachment but only way I could get it to post from my phone. If for some reason pic isn't viewable it's an e85 pump  :thumbsup:

Behold I see it now. Z  ;)

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: Sabtaj1 on February 17, 2017, 10:12:52 PM
Meth failure tuned too hot on the E30 mix.  Oops. Lol
Do you have any logs?

How much spark and boost were you running?

Sabtaj1

Spark I'm not really sure.  Boost was like 13-15lbs.  As for logs I'm sure I have a couple from when I was at the track and they woulda been the same tune that was in when she ate it.
13 Eco flex.

StealBlueSho

Quote from: Sabtaj1 on February 18, 2017, 08:56:09 AM
Spark I'm not really sure.  Boost was like 13-15lbs.  As for logs I'm sure I have a couple from when I was at the track and they woulda been the same tune that was in when she ate it.

Wow... 13-15psi is not a whole lot... many guys without meth running that kind of boost...

Good luck getting a replacement! Sorry to hear about the loss..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk