• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHOdded

Mike, you need to paint the rotor hats and calipers white to achieve maximum performance a la bpd :D
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

MiWiAu

Today:
Re-torqued lug nuts and reinstalled center caps

Filled with gas

Took crooked gas station photo. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2013 XSport

ZSHO

Quote from: MiWiAu on January 25, 2017, 08:31:09 AM
Today:

Filled with gas

I might just need to start a thread dedicated to pics at gas station's only.LOL.
Lookin good though. :) Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

gladams

Yesterday, My youngest daughter (26) and I, installed the CORSA cat back exhaust system. on the wife's 13 SHO. It only took us an hour and half, in the garage on front ramps. Sounds awesome and the wife likes her investment.
2013 SHO mineral gray,  airaid CAI, Corsa exhaust
Traded the 2014 Fusion Titanium for........
2012 Mustang GT sterling gray 5.0 6sp manual. Roush CAI, Noise delete kit, lower control arm brace.

SHOdded

100% family approved :thumb:  Now howz about some sound clips!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Randy Stinchcomb

Wifes 2015 X-Sport.
AeF dry CAI, JLT oil separator, CFM oil breather, PPE catted and coated downpipes into a custom 2.50 exhaust then into the stock mufflers.
Waiting to install, Denso ITV22 Iridium plugs, VTA caps, 160° thermostat, JMS PedalMax, Ford mud flaps and Vent Shades, Autometer Vacuum Boost gauge, paint Calipers Red.
Waiting to order sum black nerf bars, JMS BoostMax, SCT X4, more gauges
Think thats it

AJP turbo

Quote from: Randy Stinchcomb on January 25, 2017, 07:32:44 PM
Wifes 2015 X-Sport.
AeF dry CAI, JLT oil separator, CFM oil breather, PPE catted and coated downpipes into a custom 2.50 exhaust then into the stock mufflers.
Waiting to install, Denso ITV22 Iridium plugs, VTA caps, 160° thermostat, JMS PedalMax, Ford mud flaps and Vent Shades, Autometer Vacuum Boost gauge, paint Calipers Red.
Waiting to order sum black nerf bars, JMS BoostMax, SCT X4, more gauges
Think thats it

Randy are you looking to install a tune and your jms boost and pedal max?..why?
SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress

glock-coma

Today:

Filled with gas

How many speeders did you pull over lol.
That looks just like the PI explorers around here.
2010 red candy metallic non PP 402B
AJPTURBO 2 BAR Tune Stock 14.1@100.3 / Tuned 12.83@107.7
K&N panel, RX OCC, Sp-534 @.30 Tint 50%F-35%R BOV bypass
1997 SHO silver frost (sold)
1990 SHO triple black 5-speed (saved my life)

MiWiAu

Quote from: glock-coma on January 25, 2017, 10:57:35 PM
Today:

Filled with gas

How many speeders did you pull over lol.
That looks just like the PI explorers around here.

LOL. I'm sure I've made some people do a double-take, until they see the H-D personalized license plates. :P

2013 XSport

MiWiAu

Window tint. Woot!

20% on the front side windows to match the rear factory tint.

5% brow tint just above the AS1 line.

:)

2013 XSport

ZSHO

Quote from: MiWiAu on February 04, 2017, 04:57:52 PM
Window tint. Woot!

20% on the front side windows to match the rear factory tint.

5% brow tint just above the AS1 line.

:)

It looks great on there Mike,what brand did you go with? Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

MiWiAu

Quote from: ZSHO on February 04, 2017, 05:09:08 PM

Thanks, Z! It's Llumar film. Comes with a lifetime warranty (covers material and labor) for any film or installation related issues.

It was $99 for the side windows and $35 for the brow (plus tax). Their film is computer cut, so they could do the brow with the "straight across" look instead of that arch you'd get with a straight film edge on curved glass.

Install completed by Scott, owner of Blackout Window Service in Waukesha, WI. Should check out their FB page. He's done some pretty wicked rides over his 28 years in business. Highly recommend for anyone in SE Wisco!

2013 XSport

ZSHO

Quote from: MiWiAu on February 04, 2017, 05:17:09 PM
Quote from: ZSHO on February 04, 2017, 05:09:08 PM

Thanks, Z! It's Llumar film. Comes with a lifetime warranty (covers material and labor) for any film or installation related issues.

It was $99 for the side windows and $35 for the brow (plus tax). Their film is computer cut, so they could do the brow with the "straight across" look instead of that arch you'd get with a straight film edge on curved glass.

Install completed by Scott, owner of Blackout Window Services in Waukesha, WI. Should check out their FB page. He's done some pretty wicked rides over his 28 years in business. Highly recommend for anyone in SE Wisco!

I could tell it was quality film, look at my signature.
I had mine installed over 3 yrs ago with Llumar ceramic tint in 100+degree sunny Florida weather and the tint was dried in one day,lol,enjoy. Z

irondoor19

Installed Goodritch HP SS Brake Lines On the 2010,
God i cant believe i worked on car without my own lift...HA
2010 Lincoln MKS, BONE Stock for Now, 2014 3.7L Police, Drop IN K&N,

SHOdded