• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gjkrisa

Side view looks nice

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

2016 Taurus SHO pp Shadow Black
diy emblems,jms boost max, FORscan modder

derfdog15

Spent some money and time on the phone,

Ordered a TiAL MV-S for the AJP Boost Regulator Mod from Import Racing, in FL (best price I could find since they offer 5% off and free shipping)

Ordered a 60 degree bend, 1.75" OD aluminum pipe from CX racing in CA, so that I can weld it to my EcoPowerParts hot pipes (got the TiAL BOV option!).

Ordered 10 ft of 6mm vacuum line, a 1.75" OD Silicon Hump Connector, and a piece of Stainless Steel joiner pipe in 1.75" OD from SiliconIntakes in CO

Also ordered some black caps, for going VTA form McMaster Carr in IL. Had to order 50 of them, so if anyone needs a few let me know...

Now I just need to wait till I visit my parents for christmas, so I can install my SW catless downpipes (from AJP), and get my wideband A/F gauge finally finished installed (everything is ready except the actual wideband connection).

After that, I can do all of the cutting/drilling/fab to get the wastegate ready for install, and then have a friend weld the aluminum for me. Then I gotta stop spending money on the SHO for parts, and start saving for a down payment on a house.
2015 Tuxedo Black SHO PP -(SAE corrected): 369.4/451.4 - Gone to the automotive graveyard but not forgotten

2016 F150 FX4 Sport - 3.5L V6 Ecoboost - Stock for now

2003 Redfire V6 Mustang - Building to be an 11 second car

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

derfdog15

Quote from: SHOdded on December 13, 2016, 02:13:04 PM
Busy schedule!  Hope all goes perfectly :)

Thanks! Hopefully I can manage a low 12 pass on the car after the downpipes as well, tracks in FL are open till the first week in January!
2015 Tuxedo Black SHO PP -(SAE corrected): 369.4/451.4 - Gone to the automotive graveyard but not forgotten

2016 F150 FX4 Sport - 3.5L V6 Ecoboost - Stock for now

2003 Redfire V6 Mustang - Building to be an 11 second car

Zorin

2011PP, Kona Blue, 255/45/20 Michelin Pilot Super Sports, 3 Bar, 170 stat, LMS 93+Race Tune with ACES IV, Quantum Blue Fluids.

SHOdded

Whoa!  That looks stunning!  What all did you do/use?
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

StealBlueSho

Collecting dust for the winter....Had to turn her on to charge the battery... Might want to invest in a trickle charger...

On a side note...A bird did fly into the garage...Crap on my car...and fly out...SMH...

SHOdded

StealBlueSho

Quote from: SHOdded on December 19, 2016, 04:22:48 PM
Really?  A bird ...?
Not sure what else leaves white liquidy stuff with a turd in the middle of it... Right on my hood.. I washed the car down and rolled her right into the garage...We do have birds that get into our garage...

Now that being said..I do have kids..So god knows what half of the weird sticky stuff in my house is...

TSS

That bird is a legend back at the nest I bet. Held it in, flew in the garage and bombed the car!  Darn birds.....
2010 Steel Blue Metallic MKS Ecoboost: LME 3-Bar Tuned; tint; 20" Factory rims Permachromed

2017 Summit White Buick Envision Premium AWD 2.0 Turbo
2017 Silver Cadillac XTS V-Sport Platinum  3.6 Twin Turbo; LME tuned.

bpd1151

Quote from: TSS on December 19, 2016, 04:58:56 PM
That bird is a legend back at the nest I bet. Held it in, flew in the garage and bombed the car!  Darn birds.....
Now that right there is awesome sauce.

Too funny.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

markssho

Zorin, that looks great! Love the color

Sent from my XT1094 using Tapatalk

2010 Taurus SHO, Cinnamon, 402B, ACC

Zorin

Quote from: SHOdded on December 19, 2016, 10:54:34 AM
Whoa!  That looks stunning!  What all did you do/use?

This -->Collinite Liquid Insulator Wax
2011PP, Kona Blue, 255/45/20 Michelin Pilot Super Sports, 3 Bar, 170 stat, LMS 93+Race Tune with ACES IV, Quantum Blue Fluids.

jbrown9999

Yesterday got a month unlimited wash at the local high end wash place and also went through their "wax tunnel", car looks fantastic.

Today, changed my oil for the 2nd time (1850 miles on it so far).  I know, twice already!?!?  Yes, still old school about new cars wearing off the edges as you drive it and also think that for what it does, oil is cheap insurance.  And installed my new oil heater, I'll most likely be using that this coming weekend, getting colder again next few days.

BTW,  used that new Pennzoil Ultra Platinum oil.  Meets or exceeds all Ford requirements and has a pour temp of -48 C!  Any thoughts on that?
2016 Ford SHO w/ PP w/ SCT X4 w/ Gearhead tune,
MDesign CAI, non-noise maker pipe
Gapped/colder plugs, Thermostat w/ Water Wetter
MSD COPS, aFe Silver Bullet intake spacer
UPR catch can, BOV to atmosphere mod

ZSHO

Quote from: jbrown9999 on December 20, 2016, 08:15:35 PM
Yesterday got a month unlimited wash at the local high end wash place and also went through their "wax tunnel", car looks fantastic.

Today, changed my oil for the 2nd time (1850 miles on it so far).  I know, twice already!?!?  Yes, still old school about new cars wearing off the edges as you drive it and also think that for what it does, oil is cheap insurance.  And installed my new oil heater, I'll most likely be using that this coming weekend, getting colder again next few days.

BTW,  used that new Pennzoil Ultra Platinum oil.  Meets or exceeds all Ford requirements and has a pour temp of -48 C!  Any thoughts on that?
Nice...here is a great discussion on oil and its properties.  Z     http://www.ecoboostperformanceforum.com/index.php/topic,6627.0.html

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|