• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZSHO

I just wanted to give an update on the roof spoiler,placed the order last Friday evening and within 24hrs AJ responded to confirm address,vehicle and color paint code and this morning received a text and email with confrirmation stating delivery is set for Nov 18 via DHL express and so far so good and will have full details on paint quality and all . Z   :)       http://www.ebay.com/itm/271883455042?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

ZSHO

Roof spoiler showed up today via DHL express in less than a weeks time and IMHO it looks to be of great overall quality and AJ always kept me up to speed with his awesome customer service and now just need to wash her up real good and add the finishing touch hopefully this weekend will have plenty of install pics for ya'll.  Here's some pics of the spoiler.  Z 

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

SHOurpp

duel 3 inch cat less down pipes
sct x4- as a scanner/logger only
3 bar map
hp tuners
both bovs vta

Wardog692

Spent the last 3 hours with a friend installing my new brakes. Drilled and slotted rotors with ceramic pads from Brake Performance. They definitely have it in the looks department, and hopefully performance too! Up next is the 3bar and a tune.

I'm still very much a rookie when it comes to doing my own work, but that's what friends are for!

2010 SHO 402b non PP
BOV VTA w/ K&N Breather Filters
mDesign CAI
35% Tint
BrakePerformance drilled/slotted rotors w/ ceramic pads

TxGt1

Installed Carbon fiber inlays on the exterior ford emblems and steering wheel. Hood graphic coming later this week. Also just purchased a tuner, intake, T-stat, and 3bar from a forum member!
2014 Xsport- CAI, 170 stat, 3bar, tune

2011 Mustang Gt 401A- Off road exhaust, suspension, Lund tuned etc.

Wardog692

Quote from: TxGt1 on November 17, 2016, 11:12:35 PM
Installed Carbon fiber inlays on the exterior ford emblems and steering wheel. Hood graphic coming later this week. Also just purchased a tuner, intake, T-stat, and 3bar from a forum member!
Where did you get your inlays? I've been looking for some ones that say SHO, preferably in carbon fiber with red lettering
2010 SHO 402b non PP
BOV VTA w/ K&N Breather Filters
mDesign CAI
35% Tint
BrakePerformance drilled/slotted rotors w/ ceramic pads

TxGt1

Quote from: Wardog692 on November 17, 2016, 11:15:37 PM
Where did you get your inlays? I've been looking for some ones that say SHO, preferably in carbon fiber with red lettering

I ordered them off ebay the seller was http://www.ebay.com/usr/sjm-auto-decals

Colorado-SHOBro

Quote from: TxGt1 on November 17, 2016, 11:25:03 PM
Quote from: Wardog692 on November 17, 2016, 11:15:37 PM

I ordered them off ebay the seller was http://www.ebay.com/usr/sjm-auto-decals
lets see some pics! i've been trying to decide on red CF overlay or plain red

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
11' SHO Tuxedo Metallic black-non PP | Highly sophisticated high altitude custom AJP Turbo E30 3Bar tune w/Wastegate mod | Cat'd ceramic PPE downpipes |170 stat| SP542 plugs .028 | PP trans cooler | H&R springs | RX catch can

12.8@108 @ 6,000ft DA.

TxGt1

TxGt1

Here is the couple pics of the carbon fiber badges. They look much better in person. Pics were taken with my Iphone.  Also installed the hood graphics today.

Colorado-SHOBro

Quote from: TxGt1 on November 19, 2016, 02:43:16 PM
Here is the couple pics of the carbon fiber badges. They look much better in person. Pics were taken with my Iphone.  Also installed the hood graphics today.

nice! thanks for the pics. lookin slick!you have heads and tails tinted also? hard to tell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
11' SHO Tuxedo Metallic black-non PP | Highly sophisticated high altitude custom AJP Turbo E30 3Bar tune w/Wastegate mod | Cat'd ceramic PPE downpipes |170 stat| SP542 plugs .028 | PP trans cooler | H&R springs | RX catch can

12.8@108 @ 6,000ft DA.

ZSHO

I installed the roof spoiler last week and unfortunately it was a bit to short for my liking(ocd)in me and contacted AJ and he wanted to know the exact measurements of the spoiler he sent me which was 47.5in =1206mm and then measured the rear glass which is 49in =1244mm.

AJ just contacted me and is going to send me a free replacement  :) with the correct fitment spoiler which is 49in=1244mm for your SHO and would make certain to measure your vehicle's rear glass for proper fitment prior to ordering this wonderful piece and under [remarks]make certain to mention the size needed.

Great guy and awesome customer service to say the least. :thumb:

Pic's below of my current roof spoiler.  Z            
http://www.ebay.com/itm/271883455042?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Gjkrisa

How about a side view of the two spoilers together?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
2016 Taurus SHO pp Shadow Black
diy emblems,jms boost max, FORscan modder

ZSHO

LMK if this works for ya.  Z