• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Usmcsho

Ecobeast battery tie down in!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

2011 Platinum Tricoat Metallic nav, BLIS, backup camera, moonroof, Sony Premium Sound. LIvernois Stage 1 with 3 bar map sensor coming soon

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

SHO T1M3

Quote from: ZSHO on October 22, 2016, 10:16:18 AM
Quote from: SHO T1M3 on October 22, 2016, 10:04:47 AM
Quote from: ZSHO on October 22, 2016, 09:50:20 AM
I just ordered a set of Continental -DW- 245-45-20 summer tires for 112.00 ea.(closeout) for a grand total of 512.00 with shipping to have them installed on my other set of wheels and quite honestly was fighting with myself for the past couple of hrs due to the fact that the tires having a 2012 production date.IDK.  Z    http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Continental&tireModel=ExtremeContact+DW&partnum=445YR0ECDWXLOLD&vehicleSearch=true&fromCompare1=yes&autoMake=Ford&autoYear=2013&autoModel=Taurus&autoModClar=SHO   
I hate when that happens
I ordered wheels yesterday for my car and just browsing the web for other stuff, stumbled across the same exact wheels on another site... what upset me was, they're selling them for the same price WITH free shipping AND were giving 5% off all wheels of that same brand this morning I decided to check that same site for other stuff and found out after signing up for their newsletter and creating an account they're giving an extra 20% off! SMH

Now, I have to wait until Monday to confirm the first place cancels my order so I can get the wheels 25% off saving $192.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
That savings alone can go towards install,balance and tpms and hopefully they will credit you for the rightful amount and definitely post up some picks of the new wheels and best of luck to ya. Z

Update on the wheels. I was able to cancel the order and ordered from the place with the free shipping! Unfortunately, I couldn't add the 20% off coupon but since I called in they gave me an additional 5%. Overall, free shipping and 10% was still about $200 savings.
Here's a pic of the wheels I ordered. I just got the email that my tires were delivered, the wheels should be in tomorrow!

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

SHO T1M3

They're here!
I'll get some pics of them on the car tomorrow morning.

SHO T1M3

And the center cap...

ZSHO

Quote from: SHO T1M3 on October 27, 2016, 11:04:53 PM
They're here!
I'll get some pics of them on the car tomorrow morning.

I cant wait to see them on the car  8),how much do they weigh?.  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

SHO T1M3

SHO T1M3

Not so light I guess 😁

ZSHO

Quote from: SHO T1M3 on October 28, 2016, 09:22:30 AM
Not so light I guess 😁

Thats roughly the same weight as the stock flower wheels but at least the 35mm offset is good....my new tires are TWO pounds lighter. :)

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

AnotherGreenFusion

At least race season was not a bust till the very end. Thought I would break something just didnt think it would happen till I went bigger turbo. Pretty sure I botched the crank pulley install. Ford Y U NO key crank?
'15 Fusion SE 2.0 AWD
CP-E Cold Side, Hot Side, αIntake, QKspl DP & RMM | Boomba Can | Cordova TB | Synapse Gen III BOV | Levels FMIC | 160* T-Stat | Steeda STB, Sway | Flatout 5700 | SCT by Unleashed/LMS 93v11

PM me for AMSOil @ Cost

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: AnotherGreenFusion on October 28, 2016, 08:54:28 PM

At least race season was not a bust till the very end. Thought I would break something just didnt think it would happen till I went bigger turbo. Pretty sure I botched the crank pulley install. Ford Y U NO key crank?

Aw man, sorry to hear that.

What happened?

AnotherGreenFusion

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on October 28, 2016, 08:56:11 PM

What happened?

Did the boomba crank pulley, while torquing the crank bolt the lock hole on the timing cover sheared off and I think messed up the timing. At least that is what I THINK happened since I got no major engine codes and the car ran fine just had an odd idle. 200 miles of testing and trying to fight with the idle (re-did the valve cover a couple times thinking it was a leak there) the engine failed while accelerating onto the highway on a test drive. Pretty sure the bottom end is toast since I can't turn the crank in either direction.

Other possibility is that there was a weakness in the casting somewhere and the mods just brought it out esp with the aggressive resetting of learn parameters while testing. Either way I am 95% sure this is my fault and not really worth fighting over warranty for on a stage 3 setup with lots or tune re-flashing. besides I don't mind an excuse to do something special.
'15 Fusion SE 2.0 AWD
CP-E Cold Side, Hot Side, αIntake, QKspl DP & RMM | Boomba Can | Cordova TB | Synapse Gen III BOV | Levels FMIC | 160* T-Stat | Steeda STB, Sway | Flatout 5700 | SCT by Unleashed/LMS 93v11

PM me for AMSOil @ Cost

SHOdded

Sucks, but glad this is not getting you down!  Speedy recovery!

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: AnotherGreenFusion on October 28, 2016, 09:03:33 PM
Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on October 28, 2016, 08:56:11 PM

What happened?

Did the boomba crank pulley, while torquing the crank bolt the lock hole on the timing cover sheared off and I think messed up the timing. At least that is what I THINK happened since I got no major engine codes and the car ran fine just had an odd idle. 200 miles of testing and trying to fight with the idle (re-did the valve cover a couple times thinking it was a leak there) the engine failed while accelerating onto the highway on a test drive. Pretty sure the bottom end is toast since I can't turn the crank in either direction.

Other possibility is that there was a weakness in the casting somewhere and the mods just brought it out esp with the aggressive resetting of learn parameters while testing. Either way I am 95% sure this is my fault and not really worth fighting over warranty for on a stage 3 setup with lots or tune re-flashing. besides I don't mind an excuse to do something special.

So....built motor time?