• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZSHO

Quote from: SHOdded on August 07, 2016, 08:05:11 PM
Quote from: hawkeye93 on August 07, 2016, 04:25:15 PM
Installed the NGK 6510 plugs, 170* thermostat, and Lockpick that I took off my ExSport.  Datalogging tonight, first logs with the SHO & Torrie's tune.
Good luck!
Quote from: sholxgt on August 07, 2016, 05:42:20 PM
Finished the brake job.  The car stops well and they are now quiet, but the pedal is still really spongy.
Brakes look good, interesting rotors, never seen that setup before.  May have to go to stainless brake lines before pedal feel improves.

MC Testing:
Brake Master Cylinder — Bypass Condition

Inspect the master cylinder. Refer to Brake System Inspection in this section.
Disconnect the brake tubes from the master cylinder.
Plug the outlet ports of the master cylinder.
NOTE: Make sure that the outlet port plugs do not show signs of leakage.

Lightly apply the brakes and hold for 10 seconds. Release the brakes and then reapply with heavy force. If brake pedal height cannot be maintained, the brake master cylinder has an internal leak and a new brake master cylinder must be installed.
If brake pedal height is maintained, reinstall brake tubes and tighten to specifications. Refer to Specifications in this section. After installation, bleed the brake system. Refer to Brake System Bleeding in this section.

Brake Master Cylinder — Compensator Port

Inspect the master cylinder. Refer to Brake System Inspection in this section.
With the vehicle in NEUTRAL, position it on a hoist. Refer to Section 100-02 .
Apply and release the brakes.
With the brakes released, attempt to rotate each wheel and check for any brake drag.
If an excessive amount of brake drag exists at multiple wheels, continue to Step 5.
If an excessive amount of brake drag exists at only one wheel, it indicates a possible seized brake caliper, brake wheel cylinder or parking brake component. Repair or install new components as necessary.
Check the brake stoplamp switch and the brake pedal free play to verify that the brake pedal is not partially applied.
Loosen the brake master cylinder nuts and position the brake master cylinder away from the brake booster.
With the brakes released, attempt to rotate each wheel and check for any brake drag.
If the brake drag is no longer present, install a new brake booster. Refer to Section 206-07 .
If the brake drag is still present, install a new master cylinder. Refer to Section 206-06 .
-MANU some pizza is in order for ya,lol.  Z  :D

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

SHOdded

How did you know I was stalking the fridge LOL!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: SHOdded on August 07, 2016, 11:33:24 PM
Mrs FoMoCoSHO is making some Cincy chili, come on over!

BlueSHO

Quote from: ZSHO on June 01, 2016, 07:13:16 AM
Quote from: AJP turbo on May 31, 2016, 11:52:07 PM
Quote from: ZSHO on May 31, 2016, 08:56:52 PM
Quote from: AJP turbo on May 31, 2016, 08:37:30 PM
Quote from: ZSHO on May 31, 2016, 08:12:38 PM
Quote from: SHOdded on May 31, 2016, 04:58:22 PM
Looked like it needed to be changed, so good on ya!  So ... A/C issue fixed then?
It looks like it remedied the issue,think the previous Fram carbon filter was to thick compared to the oem and would advise anyone to stick with the MC IMHO,thanks.  Z

Why?
The Fram carbon filter seemed very restrictive due to the thick quality  pleats on the filter and overall much heavier than the MC and blocking air flow and now she blow's like the wind.  Z

Careful Z, might be letting in more contaminants into the cabin due to less filtration that is afforded to you from increased airflow.
IDK  http://www.fordparts.com/Products/Filters-CabinAirFilters.aspx?fmccmp=myfordmag-site-MFPR0515RTP     http://www.fram.com/air-filters/fram-fresh-breeze-cabin-air-filter.aspx#2  Ford 90%filtration to Fram 98% filtration its your call.  Z
This one catches 98% and feels like it flows just as well as the Motorcraft.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

2016 SHO Blue Jeans
2001 Lightning
1996 Mystic Cobra

SHOdded

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on August 07, 2016, 11:51:50 PM
Quote from: SHOdded on August 07, 2016, 11:33:24 PM
Mrs FoMoCoSHO is making some Cincy chili, come on over!
Argh!  And I had to make do with bread & water :D
Quote from: JeffsSport on August 08, 2016, 01:41:57 AM
This one catches 98% and feels like it flows just as well as the Motorcraft.
Good to know!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Vortech347

Took mine to the track on Friday.  With 7500' DA I managed a best ET of 13.53@99 and best MPH (Later in the evening) 13.61@104.

Made 4 passes and was able to take out a non supercharged CTS-V, C6 vette, and two Honda weed whackers.
Matt H.
2013 SHO Performance Pack, Daily, AJPTurbo tuned
2003 SVT Cobra 497rwhp/491rwtq, Self tuned, Cruiser
1990 Mustang GT 570rwhp/530twtq, Self tuned, Open Track
2017 F150 XLT 5.0

SHOdded

92BlackGT

The miles keep racking up on her. I got her in May 2015 with a bit over 14k miles.

33333.3 miles but she's just getting broken in. Here's to many more miles
'14 Taurus SHO - non PP, Unleashed E20 tune, 3 bar - 12.91 @ 106.5 mph
'93 Mustang Coupe - AFR 165's, FTI cam, ported Cobra intake - 13.05 @ 105.6 mph

SHOdded

SHOme

I had the BFG G-Force Comp2 AS installed yesterday.  Man they made my girl sound like my truck.  Merchants tire has a 30 day ride guarantee.  I'm gonna use it and try Continental Sure Contact RX.  Stay tuned.  Before you say it I cant afford/ don't want to pay the Michelins.(Yet)
2014 SHO, PP 3 bar, 160 T Stat, Livernois v10 Tune, UPR catch can. MDesign CAI

SHOdded

SHOme

I'm not positive but i think this is the same tire.  The Sure contact is made for Merchants, Big O, NTB and some others exclusively. 
2014 SHO, PP 3 bar, 160 T Stat, Livernois v10 Tune, UPR catch can. MDesign CAI

ZSHO

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

glock-coma

Quote from: ZSHO on August 11, 2016, 03:20:53 PM
I guess someone needs to JUMP on this DEAL Real Quick and good luck and enjoy the savings. Z. 61.25 ea     http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Pirelli&tireModel=P+Zero&partnum=445YR0P0XLOLD&vehicleSearch=true&fromCompare1=yes&autoMake=Ford&autoYear=2014&autoModel=Taurus&autoModClar=SHO 
Shipping is $76 to Ohio which brings the total to $312. Sweet deal.
But they're 2012 production date....:/
2010 red candy metallic non PP 402B
AJPTURBO 2 BAR Tune Stock 14.1@100.3 / Tuned 12.83@107.7
K&N panel, RX OCC, Sp-534 @.30 Tint 50%F-35%R BOV bypass
1997 SHO silver frost (sold)
1990 SHO triple black 5-speed (saved my life)

sholxgt

Quote from: glock-coma on August 11, 2016, 03:38:54 PM
Quote from: ZSHO on August 11, 2016, 03:20:53 PM
I guess someone needs to JUMP on this DEAL Real Quick and good luck and enjoy the savings. Z. 61.25 ea     http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Pirelli&tireModel=P+Zero&partnum=445YR0P0XLOLD&vehicleSearch=true&fromCompare1=yes&autoMake=Ford&autoYear=2014&autoModel=Taurus&autoModClar=SHO 
Shipping is $76 to Ohio which brings the total to $312. Sweet deal.
But they're 2012 production date....:/

And not available in my zip code :(  I need at least two tires.
Current - 2019 F150 Platinum FX4 3.5 EB
Formerly -2013 MKS Ecoboost Premium
PPE Catted DP's, 170 Reische TS, K&N Drop In, AJP Tune only at track - 12.87@106