• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZSHO

I have ordered a couple sets of Ford racing license frame holders in Black only to be disappointed by the quality and the color would fade after each summer,went with the chrome this time and time will tell .Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

SHOdded

Probably made in '10-'12 MY production time period LOL.  Anything near the taillights is subject to wear & tear!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

J_C

Since test & tune was postponed for weather I decided to log another run for Torrie before the storm hit. I received my revision within 30 minutes or so (gotta love how fast that man gets back to you ) and loaded the tune shortly after. I'll play around with it tomorrow to see if I can notice any changes
2013 Taurus SHO performance pack: H&R's, Aem drop in filter, Torrie e30 tune, 3 bar map, 170 t-stat,  Unleashed catless downpipes, Vibrant resonators, 4" rolled tips

12.172 @ 113.06 mph

hawkeye93

Quote from: ZSHO on July 13, 2016, 05:14:58 PM
I have ordered a couple sets of Ford racing license frame holders in Black only to be disappointed by the quality and the color would fade after each summer,went with the chrome this time and time will tell .Z

I've been happy with the Ecoboost frame I got from DanteGTS (dantegts.com, eBay, Amazon).  It has held up well.  Also available in chrome, but the black matched my truck better

2015 Ford Taurus SHO PP 12.219@112.84
PPE catless DP, Gearhead IC, SP-534, Reische 170, 3 bar, hybrid meth system, tunes from Unleashed, Livernois, Brew City Boost & AJP

1965 Ford Mustang Convertible 289 4V/T5Z/3.55
1955 Ford Fairlane Club Sedan 272 4V/Fordomatic

AnotherGreenFusion

Installed the latest tune from torrie based on the data from the runs at NED on Wednesday. This will be the 4th revision for me and it seems like he is starting to get a bit more aggressive with things rather than just compensating for my mods. First three gears are pulling harder now and I can actually chirp the tires into 2nd. Not ideal for drag but I see it as an indication that the tune is getting hotter.

I think I will need to learn how to read these logs, I don't have any idea how many revs I will need and my general "this drives ok, blah blah" is already becoming seemingly useless information for the process unless its something big.
'15 Fusion SE 2.0 AWD
CP-E Cold Side, Hot Side, αIntake, QKspl DP & RMM | Boomba Can | Cordova TB | Synapse Gen III BOV | Levels FMIC | 160* T-Stat | Steeda STB, Sway | Flatout 5700 | SCT by Unleashed/LMS 93v11

PM me for AMSOil @ Cost

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: AnotherGreenFusion on July 17, 2016, 02:51:53 PM
Installed the latest tune from torrie based on the data from the runs at NED on Wednesday. This will be the 4th revision for me and it seems like he is starting to get a bit more aggressive with things rather than just compensating for my mods. First three gears are pulling harder now and I can actually chirp the tires into 2nd. Not ideal for drag but I see it as an indication that the tune is getting hotter.

I think I will need to learn how to read these logs, I don't have any idea how many revs I will need and my general "this drives ok, blah blah" is already becoming seemingly useless information for the process unless its something big.
Absolute load can be an indicator that power is increasing or decreasing with changes.

FoMoCoSHO

Today I removed my PPE catted downpipes and went back to stock.

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

SHO T1M3

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on July 19, 2016, 06:32:52 PM
Why? Anything wrong with them?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: SHO T1M3 on July 19, 2016, 08:30:24 PM
Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on July 19, 2016, 06:32:52 PM
Why? Anything wrong with them?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Drone, unacceptable 02 location, nothing in the ass dyno or logs pointing to them doing anything besides making noise.

O2 should be fine for a nonPP.

92BlackGT

i switched from my E20 tune the regular 91 tune. it's amazing how quick the exhaust tips turned black. they stayed pretty clean with the E20.
'14 Taurus SHO - non PP, Unleashed E20 tune, 3 bar - 12.91 @ 106.5 mph
'93 Mustang Coupe - AFR 165's, FTI cam, ported Cobra intake - 13.05 @ 105.6 mph

FoMoCoSHO

I emailed Levels about some FMIC love for us tranverse 3.5 guys.

SHOdded

They need to come up with a solution that doesn't require bumper modification ...

L1gerZero

Went and took the SHO in for an oil change, read diff fluid change and a tire rotation and balance. Something new, (I'm assuming, havn't seen anyone else do it) added a push bumper to her. Almost took out a deer the other week for the third time so it was time to get the tried and true protection of people who can't help but swipe the suckers.
2017 Lincoln MKZ Black Label 3.0 AWD

SHOdded

Now people will definitely get out of your way LOL