• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

2015 Mustang with 4 Cyl Ecoboost Named "Ecoboost Mustang"

Started by vinnievis, May 13, 2014, 03:46:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vinnievis

Not sure if this was posted here yet, but "Ecoboost Mustang" (How Creative!) is apparently going to be the name of the 2015 Mustang with the 4 cyllinder Ecoboost. 

I hope they didnt spend too much money on the focus groups and research to figure that name out.  Whew!

http://jalopnik.com/the-turbo-2015-ford-mustang-will-be-called-mustang-ecob-1575704063

explorergotoluvit

when i heard they were doing a Ecoboost mustang i always thought it was the v6 eco wow not saying i don't like four bangers because thats all i have had but that strange?
2013 explorer sport
LMS tuner stat 160 3 bar magna flow v8 91 map
k&n H&R spring
retrofit FXR bi-xenon projectors done by lightwerkz 
all lights replaced with leds from daytimebrightlites

ford4thot

It should have more hp than the v6

Fired from the other forum

vinnievis

Quote from: ford4thot on May 13, 2014, 04:43:17 PM

I will be interested to see the final HP & Torque numbers along with the MPG Estimates.

I have owned a few Mustangs in the past, so I will always be a fan and naturally keep an eye on anything Mustang.

ford4thot

Quote from: vinnievis on May 13, 2014, 04:47:43 PM
Quote from: ford4thot on May 13, 2014, 04:43:17 PM

I will be interested to see the final HP & Torque numbers along with the MPG Estimates.

I have owned a few Mustangs in the past, so I will always be a fan and naturally keep an eye on anything Mustang.

It'll be brand new too, wonder how many kinks it'll have

Fired from the other forum

Lanson

I don't have an EB but I am an avid modder and happy to help the community and learn/grow.  Pretty good with audio and wheels, my build and discussion threads are here in the forum.  2013 Flex AWD N/A

Audio:  Dayton Reference home speakers in front stage, incl. 2-way passive custom pillars 2.5" mid, 3/4" tweet, 2-way passive custom center channel 5" mid, 3/4" tweet, 8" midbass in doors, Vibe UK amps, JBL MS8 processor, Optima Yellow-top custom-wired, Exile subs in spare tire well

Mods: H&R, K&N, 22x9 & 22x10 3 piece forged wheels 265/35-22 Toyos, SCTX4 w/ 91 oct. Torrie tune

ford4thot