• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Time for some new blood!

Started by EcoPowerParts, May 03, 2014, 12:15:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EcoPowerParts

I'm looking for some active people who want to be a part of this awesome growing community.
If you want to be a moderator and help grow this site/community let me know.
I'd love to see some people who want to help take this site to the next level as I start to take a back seat roll. Work is calling me away more and more and I'll have more trips to Canada soon. My time is being constricted and I want to make sure that the site continues to be active and awesome.
Reply here or PM me.
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

FracaSHO

What are the responsibilities of a moderator?  Are there any perks? 

Brad
2010 SHO with PP
170* T-Stat
NGK LTR7IX plugs, gap at 0.030
BOV VTA
MyCal LMS Stage 4+
Sent from my iPhone
Brad
2010 Tuxedo Black SHO w/ PP

geswek

I can't be a moderator. I'll have everyone in shape and doing push ups all day. #ragedrillsergeant

Sent from my mobile, I think.

mjhpadi

Just discovered I was demoted from Moderator here...it would have been nice to have some notice that I haven't been doing enough, but that's how things are here any more...nothing is as it appeared or was sold to us to join this forum...it's a shame that things have changed so much, and much of the change has not been to improve the place, just to foster some business....not good! Be careful about your PM's here..word has it they get read by other than intended person!
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: mjhpadi on May 03, 2014, 01:45:48 AM
Just discovered I was demoted from Moderator here...it would have been nice to have some notice that I haven't been doing enough, but that's how things are here any more...nothing is as it appeared or was sold to us to join this forum...it's a shame that things have changed so much, and much of the change has not been to improve the place, just to foster some business....not good! Be careful about your PM's here..word has it they get read by other than intended person!
You are going to be busy with your other forum duties so I figured you'd want to spend your time there.

This forum software won't let me read your pm unless I change your password to access your account. 

You actually haven't moderated anything unless it was so you could stop someone from disputing an lms claim. I've asked for help in the moderator section but no response from you and you've made it very clear your not happy with me or my forum.

It's moderator status I haven't taken pay away from you instead I've taken responsibilities away that cause work I figured you'd be happy.

Moderating is a thankless job, you get to try and stay impartial while people have technical debates, sometimes over silliness. I'm completely ok with a great debate until it turns personal ahs names are called or threats are made.
I need someone to help with ROTM, and others to just do general maintenance on topic moves etc.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

geswek

New forum? I didn't get an invite? WTF?

That is some bullshit.

Needmoreboost

Quote from: geswek on May 03, 2014, 11:06:40 AM
New forum? I didn't get an invite? WTF?

That is some bullshit.

You have to know the secret password.  LOL  Your not missing much.  :)
2014 Mustang GT/CS: white
Auto with custom Unleashed Tuning
Past honorable mentions: 13 SHO, 08 SRT4, 07 350Z, 03 Cobra, 03 Focus SVT, 00 GT Mustang, 91 LX Notch, etc.

Josephm

I spend enough time on here so I promoted my self to moderator months ago... Sorry someone had to get bumped.
12' Flex EB
Unleashed X4
3rd Cat delete