• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Snow Performance Plug and Play Meth kit for F150 Ecoboost

Started by EcoPowerParts, April 23, 2014, 09:30:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EcoPowerParts

Just saw this on my Ecoboost news feed, I've got an email in to them to find out my cost so I can put on my site.
Finally a cost effective plug and play meth kit, their meth kits are also 100% meth compatible. I'll be buying one for my wife's truck very soon!
I'll also be making sure my charge pipes have a port pre-TB for meth injection.

I'm begging them to make one for the transverse guys as well.

Want more power and better fuel economy from your '11-to-present  F-150 EcoBoost? Check out Snow Performance's new Stage-3 Boost Cooler water/methanol injection system. The Stage-3 kit features a plug-and-play harness for easy installation, digital two-dimensional controller, and an LCD display showing boost, fuel injector duty-cycle, and injection pump output. Retail cost is $699.

Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

SRT82ECOBOOST

this would be a very cost effective solution for our cars. Maybe enough so that I could not refuse to run the meth.
2013 SHO PP in White Platinum Metallic Tricoat, PPE Downpipes, Livernois Stage V8/3 Bar, Custom 2.5" Catback, 170 T-stat, Airaid CAI, H+R Springs and debadged
Boston Acoustics 2.1 Audio Upgrade

wasinger3000

13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.
15' F150 Lariat Sport, all the options, 3.5L Eco. (fiancée ride.)
13' GTCS, will be missed.

EcoPowerParts

I've asked them to review a specific install kit. We'll see if we can get it done.
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

panther427

when I called them before they said they were working on a kits for the cars
2013 SHO

SHOSTL88

I'm 100% for this kit

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

wasinger3000

So what exactly is the difference between the f150 plug and play kit vs the standard stage 3 kit.

13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.

Josephm

It looks to be direct connections as opposed to splicing into wires. The pump/fittings other than the electrical ones look to be exact same.
12' Flex EB
Unleashed X4
3rd Cat delete

ShoBoat

Nice! Can't wait to see it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2012 Pearl White CTS-V Stock
2016 Fusion Titanium 2.0 EB Stock
2013 SHO Black on Black (Gone) PP, Unleashed Custom Tune, 170 TStat, SP534 Plugs, 3 Bar, Airaid Intake, PPE catted downpipes, Corsa Cat-back, H&R Springs. Focal 165KR Front Stage,2 JL W6 10 with Focal 800.1. 12.62 @ 110 mph.

wasinger3000

So can we still get a plug and play kit without the dash device? Id rather not have another device to use.

wasinger3000

Looks like these kits will have a nice little price tag. I assume ours will be in that ball park. http://www.snowperformance.net/comp-one-diesel.html

Honestly i just want a hidden system that doesn't require a lot of wiring.

PokerMunkee

I live a couple miles from this place.  If they need a car for testing, lemme know.
2013 SHO PP - Ignot Silver/Charcoal
Unleashed 91 tune w/ 3BAR, Corsa exhaust, LEDs everywhere
2011 F-250 6.2 CCSB FX4

da2012

This is my first post after reading this forum every day.  I have a 2012 EB Flex.  Please don't move to new member thread.

On the Snow Meth injection you need to be aware that the MPG kits do not do what they advertise.  They make it sound like they inject at all power settings.  I just purchased a kit for my diesel RV.  In the kit is a warning not to run the system all the time or controller or pump will fail. They instruct to adjust the system to come on at 2 psi boost above cruise.  Right on the pump Aquatec it says not for continuous operation.  They also told me on the phone the same thing.  It seems after some internet research that they had controller failures due to overheating, instead of fixing the controllers they changed the setup and continued to say that they injected all time.    I am disappointed in my purchase of their kit and thought everyone should know about this before purchasing a kit.    Dave 2012 Flex EB Titanium

wasinger3000

Glad you said that. I was looking at getting that kit for my car to see if it raised my mpg at cruise speed. Thank you for the heads up! Welcome to the forum!

crash712us

No water/meth system sprays all the time, they are on demand systems. In my car my system begins priming at 5lbs boost and sprays at 8lbs and pump speed progressively ramps up from there.

2011 tuxedo black non pp, LMS stage 5, Corsa cat back, LMS down pipes, Airaid, Alky control meth injection, Megan Racing coil overs, EBC rotor&pads, Mobsteel grill, 2013 trans cooler. 403whp 417wtq 12.25 @ 110